It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you right or left brained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Heres a neat little optical illusion, just give it try. What is weird is that I can concentrate and make her spin the other way.
Right or Left Brained

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Okay I think I've figured it out. Concentrate on the shadow of the foot, think left, or right, and it will start spinning in that direction. I found this to be a good work out for your brain, you can almost feel that side of your brain working to get the picture spinning the other way.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If you take your focus on the picture off, and move your eyes to the very far top right corner screen, or left, you'll notice it spin in other way w/out focusing.

Very good illusion indeed.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You can change the direction of it by looking at the foot and imagining what it looks like the other way. Use to play with this awhile back ago. Still interesting...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
She only spins to the left for me, wish I could turn some lights on her.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Ahh yes, that means you use the left part of the brain and are more logical. Logic dictates to turn the lights on the spinning woman.

I showed this to my best friend, he could not concentrate and get her to spin the other way. For the 13 years I've known him, he has always been creative. I'll have to show this to more people, my interest has been aroused.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I guess Iam more right brained...which does not surprise me..but if I concentrate I can see her move counter clockwise.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Left-handed, left-brained.

I cannot see it otherwise. the up and down matched with the spin ... I just can't force it, and I usually can with most other things ... unless this site has corrupted my brain

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There is another Thread with this exact same pictue and conent

so ill paste what i said ther, double thread,double post lol

I must have a super brain,she did a back flip

She was spining clockwise first, but i can now get her to go both ways lucky me lol

Right brained-Creative....."i think ill create chaos".....seems Logical to me

[edit on 14-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

top topics

join