It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Beat Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I predict Bush will be in office for another term whether he's elected or not. After that we'll probaly get Jeb for 8 years. Isn't that a horrible thought!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
how to beat bush don't beat bush !! If he brings man back to the moon he may stay by me. cause all other candidates are against manned space exploration they don't see the benifits or don't want to see.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would just DIE!!!

I did hear Jerry Fallwell say that is what the Christian Coalition's main goal is to keep the Bushs' in as long as possible! Jeb and then there is little George,(Jeb's son) who is already in politics..

It's called a Monarchy!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Not all Americans are brain dead slobs glued to their tvs. Many conscientious citizens feel powerless against the ruling elite. Elsewhere the oppressed are forgiven even pitied for compliance to their hostile governments. Their plight seems hopeless. This is becoming increasingly true for Americans. Democracy has become a facade now that the people have lost almost all control of the government. I wonder if they ever had it to began with? Recently, much of America's history has been revised revealing 200 hundred years of cover up. Many of Americas patriots now question the true motives behind government propaganda. It's a start. When America's collective mind becomes enlightened, blind patriotism will no longer thrive.
And for those of you so quick to judge Americans I ask: Is your government totally without sin? I think not! So what's the problem? Is it your lousy diet or maybe it's your preoccupation with the shortcommings of others. Certainly Americans are not without blame, but neither is anyone else.

The only reason I brought up Americans is because this thread seemed to be about them. Also because USA is the capital of the world, and the single most powerful country. If its citizens aren't responsible and vigilant, the government of such a superpower can be like an untrained dog... will sh1t all over the place! I'm not sh1tting you either
And because we're so damn powerful, hardly anyone would be able to prevent it... so it's kinda up to the people.

And yes of course where I come from the government is corrupt, irresponsible, and the people are oppressed, jobless, and are barely human. But my country is also powerless and doesn't really show up on the radar screen of the world and the issues at large.

Also, I didn't say all Americans are like this. But all people are constantly kept busy with "distractions" so that their minds aren't focused on research and finding truth. People are so preoccupied with entertainment, their jobs, and their families, that they rarely seem to have time for anything else. And that's what I meant, and this applies to the entire world. This preoccupation with stuff is not a default outcome of society, it is created and put forth into the populace as the proper way of spending your life. Sadly, that "proper way" turns people into SHEEP. No doubt about it

So I have nothing against Americans or anyone else, I'm simply observing what I see around me, that's all. What people do on this website is an exception, a big exception. Also, most people here don't spend all their time researching, they'll hang out, post for a few hours, and then go back to their daily rituals. Those rituals are what I speak of, when I generalize. They can be anything.

It's just another way to control this world, and the system didn't fail yet. No system is perfect, but some are pretty damn good. When people begin to realise what's happening, the scenario will be reminiscent of The Matrix. Not much different. But until then, the sheep will be the sheep.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Only one way to beat Bush, this will pi$$ off a few million people, with a baseball bat. Beat some sense into him.

Ra

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Make sure to line up Rumsfeld and Cheney to see whats in store for them as well.

Seriously, shrub is toast!!! Way too many strikes against his re-election already and the impeachment hasn't even started yet!!!

The dem ticket of Dean/Kerry or Kerry/Dean will kick shrubs arse!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm hoping Dean wins the nomination. He's the only guy (who can win) who will use the force of his will to make the changes that need to be made. The fact that Kerry has come from behind to take Iowa and New Hampshire makes me feel like Americans are never gonna learn. They're gonna keep voting for the frauds that should be thrown out on their arses!

Kerry = Skull & Bones

Bush = Skull & Bones

Their isn't much difference between the two. AMERICA BETTER WAKE THE FROCK UP!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Think people now want a bush away from white house. only thing this because of the war on iraq. but all candidates are militairy or ex militairy. Kerry is veteran luitenant and Clark is a ex top militairy guy was if correct a general and dean I don't know yet but will be one too. and you know all the time some of us are talking of a police state and NWO well just vote on one of the candidates and you will have a militairy guy in the white house...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There are many, many vets - me included - who would NEVER vote for Clark; and Kerry's service doesn't make us wanna vote for him, either.

I have huge respect for Dean coming out against the war BEFORE the invasion. He was RIGHT and he didn't back down. He will have this former Republican's vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join