It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOS NEW? IM NEW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Greetings to all of you!
A little about me.
Im new to these forums, but am in no way new to the concept of paranormal and related topics. I am fasinated by all of its wonders, espcially cryptozoology.
I have only had a 2 personal experiances with paranormal stuff...

When i was little my dog was barking like crazy one night. After AGES i finally got enough courage to look out my window and i saw something running up & down the fence, it sort of looked like a jackal, or at least a dog or cat with HUGE wiskers and ears. In the morning I told my mum & she said it was probably just a rabbit. But there were no rabbits in my area, it didnt look much like a rabbit, and i dont think a rabbit could jumb onto a metre high fence let alone balence while running on it.

The other experiance was when I was in a bath, the light above me exploded, showering glass everywhere, the next thing i know, im at the other side of the room, away from all the glass. This time my mum said i was just in shock.

Yeah, so that is my experiances, not much from your point of view i guess.
Other than that anything I post will be from research, or what i have seen or heard on TV. I will try to back anything i say with evidence.

Thanks all.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and personally i believe the begining of the end of the world will start in 2007 or 2012, As I have been influenced by Nostradumas and St John in a book called 'The prophecies of NOSTRADUMAS' By Frances King and Stephen Skinner. Out of any book, i Recommend it.

[Edited on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Welcome aboard to our humble comode.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
elcome to the Wide world of ATS. I trust you'll enjoy your stay, and I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome Gear.
I hope you find ATS to your liking.
Great folks here and great discussions abound.
I do hope that you, as well as other new members, will become active participating members of the ATS community.

Enjoy your time here.
Peace.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome! nice intro

well welcome on board ats.

enjoy youe stay...

and if you need any help around here feel free to u2u
me, always happy to help

And to help ATs remember to click on the google adds before you leave!!

asala

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Gear.

have fun and enjoy your stay.

cya around the forums

regards
flc

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hey gear,

that's a fascinating story about the light bulb explosion and how you ended up in a different place. look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Cool, Thanks for the great welcome!
I Will try my best to contribute valid and good insight into what I post.

~Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Gear. I hope you enjoy your stay n' learn a thing or two from this great group of people here @ ATS.

join