It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Another Terminator movie is a go.
Apparently it will be set in the future,and its release would be in 2009.
No word on if Anrie will be coming back.
I've always been a fan of this franchise,its exciting news,to find out its going to continue.

CreatureCorner)-The Terminator franchise has found new life, fiends and friends, in the form of a new distribution deal with Warner Bros. Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins is the next chapter in the saga, which will take place in the future, pitting us lowly humans against the sinister Skynet and its army of cyborg assassins:

www.creature-corner.com...

Full story here
www.creature-corner.com...

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Cool. Arnie's getting a bit old to be playing a killer cyborg though. 2009 release, huh? Something to look forward to, after Hilliary takes over

JbT

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Instantly, a million Arnie quotes came to mind!

"Get to da Choppa!"

Anyways, Im so stoked for this. Hope it pulls through. I always wanted to get into the whole story that they hint at in the other 3 movies. With the graphics of today, its now possible.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You notice they did not use the term T4.That is because T4 is a nazi program of extermination. They might give it away if they titled it in the right way T1 T2 T3....
DWT

[edit on 11-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
if arnies not cracking tragic jokes throughout,this might just work.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It seems to me that they have given us the "Sarah Conner Chronicals" to end or continue her (Arc) And "T3" to End Arnies (Arc). This film may just create a Whole new set of Terminator stories/movies with new characters (and John Conner).
But if it's all about the wars we have seen little snippets from in the previous movies, watching hundreds of silver robots for 90- 120 mins might get a bit boring...

top topics

join