It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming? More like solar-system warming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Global warming takes place very regularly. Every time we are in the correct place within the galaxy, our magnetic field is weakening, and the planet heats up. The sun seems warmer, the weather gets violent, quakes are more common.
This happens to all the planets as our whole solar system travels as one. Check out average surface tempuratures of each planet over the last 50 years. You'll find they follow the same pattern as Earth's tempuatures.
We may be feeling a bit anxious about warming but hold on, it's about to get much much worse for us. And that right soon.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am 44 yrs old. I can remember quite vividly the sun being a more yellowish orange. But anymore it seems quite a lot 'whiter' and not as inviting to lay out in. Perhaps Edgar Cayce was on to something that the sun responds to earthly conflict. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Rats, I did again, twitchy mouse finger. X2 post. Sorry.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There was a documentary about this on the Science channel. Guess we're not alone, there must be aliens polluting their planet too!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifeadventurer

Not pollution, that has little to do with it. The position of our sun in relation to the galaxy helps to increase the sun's radiation winds and to weaken our magnetic field at the same time.
All our planets are lifeless, they still warm up.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Bit like saying your neighbour's house warms up through the day as the sun shines on it, so obviously the reason it's warm in your house has nothing to do with the fire in the kitchen ......

Besides which, the sun doesn't build cities, chop down rainforests or fly aeroplanes, so we can be 100% sure that not all climate change is due to the sun

top topics

join