It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An imminent al-Qaida terror threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
� 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

A website affiliated with al-Qaida warns of an impending attack on Americans during "Id Al-Fitr" � the end of Ramadan, which comes today and tomorrow, according to a translation of the Arabic message provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

After posting a communique in which Osama bin Laden's terrorist network took responsibility for the Mombasa, Kenya, Abu Shihab Al-Qandahari, deputy moderator of the "News about the Jihad and the Mujahideen" forum of the Islamist website Mojahedoon.net, posted another communique in which he threatened Americans with a terror attack on the Muslim holiday of Id al-Fitr, which falls on Dec. 5 and 6.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I do not think any thing will happen. But if something did happen, i would prepare for more rights being taken away from the american citizens. I also beilieve it would start a war with iraq. I know us is already in a "war" with them, but i mean a real war. Before coming to connclusion dont think the us government is clueless of what might happen, but they may not want to stop it.

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I find it unlikely that they will announce when they are going to attack.But you never know.These attacks are to take place in Africa and Asia,so I doubt it will have any effect in America as far as changing any laws go.

[Edited on 01-08-2002 by nyeff]

join