It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Friday October 12

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
YES! The airport sighting is on.
good play springer. I hope the informant is on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I missed Springer, was he on first
I wish someone could of reminded us earlier. Oh well my friend is recording the 1:00 show so I'll get to watch it. I guess now it's Jager Bomb time.

Edit to ask " Why is this not in the Alien & Ufo Forum

[edit on 10/12/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Cool , they showed 'our' pic.

Good to see some new stuff, for a change.

I was getting worried there, at the beginning,

with all the same ol' rehash.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, now that it's over, let's take shifts to welcome our soon to be new members. I'm up with some good bourbon, I'll take first watch.

Good program btw

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

He's on through out. About 5 or 6 times.

Gools bumped the thread at 6 ish, and I bumped 2 forums at 8:30.

whaddaya want a candy gram ?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

40 new members , just today.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Good idea shadow watcher

We need to welcome our new members with open arms and show them the way, but lets be carefull not to scare anybody away either.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Can't wait till the 5th - Loop it thru Jones, watch for the black-ice. 40 more unique individuals... 40 more perspectives... 40 more lifetimes of experience... Imagine...

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 12-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Unfortuenatly, my 'cable/internet monies' didn't permit me to include other channels.

Would have loved to seen the 'travel' channel.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great job, Springer!

Your intense interest in the Roswell cover-up showed on your face as well as in your descriptions. A MAJOR improvement over the usual guests. Usually they are so frozen and stone faced it's painful to watch the whole interview, not so this time.

Also, has anyone ever told you that Ollie North looks a lot like you?

STM

[edit on 10/12/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
missed it the first time but eagerly awaiting it as i type

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Okay, I'm here!

Wooo HOOO!!

When's the show start?

.........Anyone?

HelloooOOOOooo???

Rats!!

Late to the party again!!

Guess I'll have to get up early Saturday morning and watch the third showing at 7:00am, here on the west coast....

.....Thanks for not giving away the ending guys!!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Just finished watching it, Go Springer!!! Go ATS!!!

Great job Springer, you told it like it is and with enthusiasm. You where not as stiff as the other guys.

Was that really Bob Lazar?

I thought that he was hiding in a shell or something.

It is a very exiting time to be a member of ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I was kind of depressed that there was no more in-depth information on the event than there was. I didn't learn anything from watching it that I didn't see here. I was keenly hoping for an interview or two. Too bad that no one showed up for the interviews, except Springer.

Springer,

You outdid yourself sir!! I was quite impressed with your synopsis of the UFO history. I noticed that they broke it up throughout the show quite a bit. Editing that had to be a pain in the behind. All in all though, aside from the lack of new information, I liked the show. It was good for me in that it's bringing more recognition to the site. The more intelligent people we get here, the better.

One more thing, did you notice how small the type was underneath your name? I could hardly read that from across the room. I saw your name, and then "Co-Founder of Above Top Secret" in VERY small type. I was kind of bothered by that one. Were they deliberately trying to prevent some from seeing it? Or was it just bad formatting?

Oh yeah, and during the credits, did ya notice that your name came up first under the thanking guests list? Must be nice to have a last name starting with an A.

Anyway, I was pleased overall. Hopefully, this means good things for ATS. I hope things continue to grow from here. Too bad there wasn't anything on the November 5th event on there. Now THAT would have been cool!!

Ever Assimilating,
TheBorg

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just got done watching the special (10:00am here on the est coast), and wanted to say congrats to Springer - nice job.

But I noticed the same thing the Borg did - not only was the type under Springer's name (really) small, it did not say AboveTopSecret.com, just Above Top Secret.

Too bad. Would have been some nice publicity for ATS.

I'm curious as to why this was done?

EDIT: To add -
Also wanted to say thanks to Crakeur for taking the time to remind us about the show...

[edit on 10/13/2007 by DCFusion]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I taped it last night and started to watch this morning but it seems this old lady (me) has to many kids and I missed a lot through the fighting

I will have to wait until they all take a hike
and sit when it is quiet and take it all in. Springer from what I did catch you did good.

Remarks after I view it fully, like it matters,

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm watching it now,and yes I see Springer on the show complete with an ATS shirt

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All I can say is THANKS for the VERY kind words... It came out okay but I am really disappointed in the lack of depth the O'Hare case got. I am considering working up a new show that is nothing but the O'Hare case if I can find another production company with a budget.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Perhaps try Lazlo Barna (Barna-Alper Productions) out of Toronto... maybe consider producing it indy-internal for the web exclusively?

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah! Good job, Springer!

[begin rant]

Maybe it's just my imagination, but how come every time the narrator said the word "alien" it sounded like the word was in parentheses?

Or maybe like he found the word "alien" distasteful?

Kind of "smirky" like, ya know?

It sounded to me like the narrator put his own cynical, subtle spin on the subject matter by doing this little "deprecating highlighted tweak" to the word every time he was paid to say it.

Or is it just my ingrained distrust of any mainstream commercial media presentation of material of an "alternative topic" nature?

I felt, apart from Springer's masterful delivery, the manner in which the program was structured kind of "spoke down" to the audience. The way, after every one of the many commercial breaks, they felt compelled to recap everything that was presented prior to breaking away. As if the short attention span of their targeted consumer audience will have been so dazzled by the onslaught of the program sponsor's ad campaigns, it was imperative to remind the couch potatoes, every time, of what had previously transpired, to keep them transfixed until the next commercial break.

Out of the whole of the entire time-slot, probably only half was spent actually
advancing the information presented. The rest of the time was spent on commercials, reminding you of what you had just seen before the break, or teasing you with what you were going to see after the break. And then more commercials.

But that's just my admittedly rabid, anti-boob-tubist opinion.

I think it's apparent why I loath commercial television, and avoid it like the plague.

I hate the consumer brainwashing goings-on, and prefer my brain nice and funky, thankyouverymuch!

[/rant]

So to recap: Good job Springer! You brought some much-needed class to an otherwise mediocre commercial-centric program.

Huzzah!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join