It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to make you laugh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here are a couple lists that most of you if not all of you can identify with (in one field or another). It is pretty hilarious! And I don't know if it has ever been posted before but anyways, it deserves another run if so.

It includes : Funny things to do at the office, mall, funeral, computer lab, toilet, elevator, to piss off a cop, or simply just be annoying!

I recommend everyone to take a look at it! However your feeling it has some pretty good chances to just make you laugh!

Have a nice day!

-Jimmy-

Here is the list lol, sorry for the delay :

Annoying Things and Pranks

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Uhm... where's the list?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What an annoying post!

I don't need a list telling me how to annoy people I just do it, don't even have to try!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Yes but these are funnier ways, I am not telling you to do them, I am just posting them to laugh, this is the JOKE forum isn't it?

-Jimmy-

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
What an annoying post!

I don't need a list telling me how to annoy people I just do it, don't even have to try!

MonKey

Tsk tsk If I wasn't older I would love to play tricks on people.

Well It won't hurt to read the list. I like the elevator one. Classic!! The ole drop the pen routine.

"Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”

Place police tape (CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS) on the inside of the doors.

Pretend you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers."

www.getannoyed.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
well, seing as i already knew most of this im kindof annoyed at this post, but its still funny

top topics

join