It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real??? UFO/GOV pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Downloaded this from a very underground p2p network. Has anybody seen this before? Is it genuine?

img225.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm a believer in ufo's and aliens. But i diff think that this one is a hoax. It's looks like they were added to the pic. Hey if it's real tho, that's a great find

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When the caption said "i have flown tons of the most advanced aircraft" It just screamed hoax. If this person is on active duty, and is flying advanced craft, then his grammar ability must have been cloaked as well.

The blur of the UFOs is not consistent with the blur or the trees, or lack there of.

Josh

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I was a little leary about this one at first, but after I saved the pic and looked at it closely I can see that all of the "UFOs" are exact pixel for pixel duplicates.....
They've been copied and pasted.
No doubt about it, it's a photoshop job.

Before looking at the picture closely, reading the text "it looks like they're preparing for an attack", I'm thinking "how?" "why?". Because they're flying in a group?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
yeah I guess that's a good point.. I thought I struck gold

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I agree. This photo has had some doctoring. When inverted a dark strip is clearly visible. Also the writing seems to be legible now too.

Photo

Odd writing still not there let me take a shot of it.

Photo

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Sorry Pal, thats a hoax!

I was going to examine the objects bit by bit myself but someone already beat me to it and I respect his conclusion.

I would also like to point out the blatant white streak in the sky, or rather, above the lady's head. This appears to be the result of most likely the Photoshop eraser tool that someone forgot to UNDO.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Of course it's a hoax, look how fake those "spaceships" look.

Look at everyone's faces in the picture. I don't care who they are, if those flying saucers were that easily visible in the sky then every single one of those people's eyes would be GLUED to the sky. The people in the pic are just carrying on normally as if there are no alien spaceships in the sky above them...

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
not only are they fake looking, it's obvious that each individual "ufo" was replicated

you can tell by looking at the distinct change in saturation in the grey about 3/4ths of the way down the "craft"

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

one word FAKE,come on give us something to really look at,the more fakes that show up.the more people will think its a joke and noe even look

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
if you found this on a p2p obvious its faked.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I enjoyed the "very underground" net work statement

that was rad

a 5th grader could tell you its not real

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Obviously someone is doing a lot of cover up. This is no doubt the day they delivered the other Dubya from Earth 2, or Earth 14, or Earth 26...or where ever the other Dubya came from.

And yes I think it is fake. They don't send that many craft when they are dumping one of their undesirables.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ok it's a hoax but what a cracking idea

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Furnace_Man

Copy that. The shadow features beneath each UFO image are identical. Such would not be the case, IMO, for aerial and static craft, especially those that were closer and further away, as these seem to be. I personally think it to be a contrived image.

Still, interesting photo, and I thank the OP for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here's a couple of them resized. What do you think now?

[edit on 6/3/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Bad fakes. Like the photos aren't scrutinised before release.

keep looking though, theres going to be a day when you find and post a great real deal image for us.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Downloaded this from a very underground p2p network. Has anybody seen this before? Is it genuine?

img225.imageshack.us...

I think its FAKE. If this person is a pilot, and he is on duty, why would he carry around camera with him. Unless he is press, which, in this case makes him a liar about being on duty and being a pilot.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
notice how the supposed ships spell the letter "W"

i think it's BS in how he says "not of this world"...

sthu... if he knew anything he'd know that there are craft "of this world" at area 51... or at least were.

-

top topics

join