It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Identity Movement?!?! WHAA?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i always had a feeling whaaa wanted to perform some sort of christian identity movement

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

The Bahai faith seems excellent, it teaches what this world needs, except... Christ. The ultimate tool of deception is one that is packaged in truth, wisdom, and light, yet when opened, is empty. It can provide much to the world, but in the end, it will be for nought.

I was leary at first because I didn't want to get into anything that didn't have God and Jesus in it. Thats how I was brought up. And there's no way I can walk away from that. But look and see how many versions of the bibles they have. And along with that they have denominations to go along with them. Its crazy.

There is something I did find that did ease my fears but I'm still looking into it.

From website

Jesus Christ is revered in the Baha'i Faith as a Manifestation of God, and anyone who embraces the Baha'i Faith - regardless of their religious background -- also recognizes the universal redemptive significance of Jesus Christ's crucifixion and resurrection,

You must be very careful on what you read and don't be fooled by it. There is allot of spin and biased sites that will discredit Bahai. I even read that Bahai denies the teachings of Jesus based on the site I saw its just the opposite. Its not Jesus's teachings that get you in heaven- its believing that he is real- that he is the son of God and that he died for your sins.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

it's ok, happens to everyone.
apology accepted.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

That's ok...I don't mind 'flaming'

Mormans in my opinion are a wierd dink.

These are those who have settled on the notion: "They can be gods"

Here is a 'ahem' a cartoon that was banned by the mormons

Why would 'mormons' be so critical of this?

Sometimes...I hate/love being the catalyst of earthly events.

Whoa is this for real? I never knew that. Become Gods? Now I have to say this does...quack me up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join