Recent Quotes Confirming Alien Existence

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
ahealedplanet.net...

"...then on to a place you know about...Area 51. That's where we had the dead aliens buried. We used to have them down at Roswell, but that got too much publicity so we moved them there."
Thomas P. Stafford - NASA Astronaut NASA Channel, History Hour Dec 20, 2002

Former Air Force Maj. George Filer III told reporters that when he was at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, an alien craft came down, and an alien got out and was shot by a military policeman.

"Our security police went out there and found him at the end of the runway dead," Filer said.

"They asked me to brief the general staff," he said, but was later told not to. He said he would tell the story in front of Congress. Filer says he also chased an alien ship over England when flying for the U.S. Air Force. "I personally have observed a UFO both visually and on radar."
George Flier III, Major, USAF (reported by ABC News, May 10, 2001)

In another statement Wednesday, Donna Hare, said that Apollo astronauts saw an alien craft when they landed on the moon, but were told not to reveal it. Hare's source was a man who had been quarantined with the astronauts.
Donna Hare, former NASA contract employee (reported by ABC News, May 10, 2001)

On March 6, former astronaut and senator John Glenn appeared on the sitcom Frasier and gave a remarkable soliloquy: "Back in those glory days, I was very uncomfortable when they asked us to say things that I didn't want to say, and deny other things. Some people asked, you know, 'Were you alone out there?' We never gave the real answer. We've seen things out there, strange things. But we know what we saw out there. And we couldn't really say anything, the bosses were scared of this. They were afraid of 'War of the Worlds' type stuff, about panic in the streets. And so we had to keep quiet. And now we only see these things in our nightmares or maybe in the movies. And some of them are pretty close to being the truth." Aldrin did not comment.
Senator John Glenn - former NASA astronaut March 6, 2001

"I'm fairly convinced that we have discovered life on Mars," Clarke told Buzz Aldrin. "There are some incredible photographs from [the Jet Propulsion Laboratory], which to me are pretty convincing proof of the existence of large forms of life on Mars! Have a look at them. I don't see any other interpretation."
Arthur Clarke ~Feb 27 2001

"Initially I was skeptical about this reality but I believe today that the force of evidence commands an honest, scientific look at the facts. The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from the crash site."
Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, 1999

"If we extrapolate, based on the best information we have available to us, we have to come to the conclusion that ... other life probably exists out there and perhaps in many places."
Apollo Astronaut Neil Armstrong, Oct 21, 1999.

"I know other astronauts share my feelings...we know the government is sitting on hard evidence of UFOs."
Col. Gordon Cooper, Mercury/Gemini Astronaut, Jan 14, 1997

"...the General Staff of the Polish Army have had a special division which gathered and evaluated all information about UFO sightings and close encounters with aliens since the early 1980s".
Col. Zdzislaw Czekierda, Spokesman, General Staff - Polish Army, 1997

Hare said she saw a NASA technician air brush a UFO out of a space satellite photo and "that it was done routinely".
Donna Hare - photo labs, Johnson Space Center - Houston, TX. 1998

In a published article in April 1995, Chatelain dropped the bombshell revelation that, "...the Apollo Moon Mission found 'several mysterious geometric structures of unnatural origin' on the Moon".
Maurice Chatelain - former NASA Director of Communications

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."
Dr. Vladmimir Azahzha, Soviet physicist

"We have indeed been contacted by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government in collusion with other national powers of the Earth is determined to keep this information away from the general public. The purpose of the inter-nation conspiracy concerning the reality of UFOs is to maintain a workable stability amongst the nations of the world, and for them in turn to retain institutional control over their respective populations."

"Thus for governments to admit that there are beings from outer space with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the Earth’s traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the eyes of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we know it, could collapse into anarchy. Such a extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the ruling classes of most major nations who’s leaders, particularly those in the intelligence business, have always advocated excessive government secrecy as being necessary to preserve national security..." "
Victor Marchetti, former Executive Assistant to the deputy director of the CIA, 1979.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Please provide links to your quotes or their sources... Is this all your research or are you getting it from somewhere else?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just adding the Disclosure Project witnesses, who all are willing to witness under oath that what they claim is true:

Some of the 400 DP Witnesses.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I put the source at the start of the thread...... Uh, is there still a problem?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
where exactly on that page is the info you're quoting? interesting stuff to read there, but I can't find what you're talking about in this topic...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry Worldwatcher, here's the link within the site....

ahealedplanet.net...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What about this one.

You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy." The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets.

- General Douglas McArthur- October 8th, 1955 . Speech to Graduating Cadets at West Point.

Or this one....

"We seem to be moving...drifting.....steadily...against our will. Against the will of every race, every people and every class. Toward some hideous catastrophe. Everyone wishes to stop it, but they don't know how."

-Winston Churchill

Don't forget One For The Gipper -

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside of this world. And yet I ask - is not an alien force already among us? "

Ronald Reagan Speech to the United Nations September 21st, 1987

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

What WorldWatcher is trying to say is that you are not following the posting rules for ATS.

As a new member you should take the time to familiarise yourself with the proper use of tags and references:

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Quoting/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So, were all those qoutes supposedly said and are legit?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
interesting stuff, cool post!! So many people are involved in cover-ups...it's no wonder we sometimes have leaked information, I just wish I could see and hear it all first hand.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah! I'd like to see the quotes in their original form. I can say that I've heard all of these before, but it's still nice to quote them the right ATS way. Alot of people have come out and said alot of amazing things about aliens and flying saucers, but yet no one can go any further than that. Will it take a government overthrow to set things straight, or are we just pawns on the chest board?

top topics

join