It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my dreams come true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, before i start i would like constructive intelligent replies. i don't want to hear negative propaganda that is no relevance if they have never experienced it.

I have been having very intensive dreams recently, i don'to watch tv but i do read a lot about the world. however before 911 i had a dream of my home town been hit by nuclear bomb on top of the town tall, then 911 happened.
i had a dream with a black car, with two black men selling something inside and asked me to come up to there car and then i saw my dads head on tv chopped of and they threatened if i said anything they would come after me.
the day after as i was awake i told my friend this, exactly on the day i awoke from this dream i was walking with my friend and i saw a black car with two black men who came to me asking me if i want to buy some watches.
Then they told me to go to a bank to take my money out. my mate told me not to and told me the dream was a sign ( my town is a white area).
in 2006 i was with my girlfriend going out shopping and we went in to this small shop.
as soon as my girlfriend picked this to shirt up which was dark yellow and i touched it i had a sudden premonitions of blood all over it.

i dint say nothing at first, i was talking to my girlfriend and i had to tell her what my gut was saying and what i saw.
she said don't be stupid, i started to draw this man on piece of paper with a knife in his hand.
Later on my girlfriend said don't be silly nought will happen but i knew it would.
as she was going to work out the door she touched the yellow t shirt then i knew something was going to happen. the night she was coming from work she was attacked with a foreign man with a knife and shovel who dint speak english and was trying to kill her.

I have had intensive dreams of flood, i knew wales was going to be struck with floods and it happened then my city sheffield and barnsley was flooded.

i have recently been having dreams of tsunamis' big massive waves which is on its way, and i mean its going to cover on to england from the sea bed.

I have predicted someone die on the day i said and they did.
I have seen dreams lucid dreams were the number 402 came up which was before april but ill look what happend on 20th april or 4th of april.

I have teleported in other peolples homes from the internet and they said they saw, i have made sexual intercourse with someone and made them feel it and have a orgasim. I have made others see me from as far as austrilia and america to prove myself.

I have used my hands on people face 2 face and they have felt my engery and somtimes it has picked like an electrical shock kinda thing.

I have made hearts go faster en slower i have made people breath slower en faster.

Anywere i go whoever i go to i can always prove my statements.

so i know possibly no one can answer what's going on because your not experiencing what i am going through but i can resure you that everything not just my dreams but premintions come true but that's prob because i am so intune with nature.

any explanations acceptable, i wont accept coincidences cause i just know that's mere fool talk.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
deathpoet69, you are the only one who can figure out why it is happening. Its a personal discovery. Everyone has opinions on the matter, but you need to trust yourself to figure out the truth. If you are truely this intune, then you have already noticed an inability to blindly accept what ever answer someone gives you.

new topics

join