It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Part Iranian TV Series: Iran helped Jews Escape Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Iranian TV is running a 30 part series on how Iranians helped save Jews from the Nazis. Things like this, and the fact that 25,000 Jews live in Iran, are promising even with all the recent propaganda mistranslations of the Iranian prez. Don't believe everything your TV tells you about Iran and the Jews.

mparent7777-2.blogspot.com...

Director and scriptwriter Hassan Fathi told AFP the idea for the series came to him when he was researching a previous hit serial.

“I stumbled upon books and papers about the efforts by Iranians in embassies in countries like France and Romania who helped thousands of Jews escape the racist Nazi forces.

“The idea captivated me and I decided to base my love story on such a theme.”

Or maybe the people are just being programed to accept the plan.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow!!

This could change everything...

Wasn't it the American secret Government who helped the Nazi's escape and infused them into their secret weapons program?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

No, it was the Russians who defeated the Nazis. At least in their version of history where WWII is called the Great Patriotic War. But really it was no single power that won the war, was it?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
But really it was no single power that won the war, was it?

Well, some rednecks with little schooling in History would tell you that the War sarted in 1942, and that the US kicked the crap out of the Japanese and the Germans all by themselves, saved Europe single handed, and that was all before breakfast.

top topics

join