It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asbo For Throwing Dogs At Passing Cars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ASBOs are a joke. When a kid gets one he goes and shows off to his mates because it gives him 'street cred', and if an adult gets one they think "phew well I got off easy there! if they're not going to punish me then maybe I should commit more crimes!"

An ASBO for what is pretty much attempted murder... as I said, it's a joke.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think he was just trying to one up the mate in England peeing on the dying woman. Hey, look at me! "This is utube stuff". I'm filling my sock full of D cells now. Sick sick bstrd. Every week it just gets nuttier.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Thanks for the excellent explanation
. Yeah, what this guy did seems like it's on the same level of what Michael Vick got into trouble for. Except, in addition, this guy also could have potentially done significant psychological damage to innocent motorists who very well may have hit the animals.

Too bad starving the guy for a couple weeks and then dumping him off an overpass is out of the question.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
We live in a sick world, brother.

I second that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I find it hard to even attempt to explain what I would do to this guy if I were to encounter him. It's a *SNIP* disgrace.

---------------------
Removed profanity

Please read the T&C's

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 11/10/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Jeeez - this guy is a real party. Throwing dogs at passing cars. As a kid I threw snowballs at passing cars, but a dog?
This is one twisted, sick son of a gun.
I wonder if he's an Atlanta Falcons fan?

The indignation here is quite silly.

Chances are you people would do the same if you had a few drinks in you and was with your gang.

So please spare us the phoney indignation.

You would think it's fun and you would do it if you could get away with it....

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

UTTER TWADDLE

spare me your retarded pop psychology

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Hey?! YOU might do it, but don't assume that given the chance of not getting caught we'd all throw dogs in front of moving cars, no.

You know animal cruelty is usually a strong signal that the person is very disturbed and research shows that most serial killers start out as kids mutilating and killing animals.

I am not talking about stamping on ants....I think we might all be guilty on that one as kids??

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Now tell me Sir, how can you even begin to fathom how we would feel if we "had a few drinks". There have been many an occasion that i have been quite blotto, and to be honest, have never had ANY urge to throw a living thing, at something that could kill it so easily. Thats tantamount to saying if I was drunk and with my mates, that we would throw a person in front of a moving car. Its utterly rediculous. Both are living things, both would be quite possibly dead after being hit by a car. Next time you make such a sweeping statement, try making it with your mates first, and see how long they remain your friends. I would imagine that it wouldn't be for very long.

So in closing - GROW UP

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon

Now tell me Sir, how can you even begin to fathom how we would feel if we "had a few drinks". Take such

Look the effects of alcohol are well documented and result in loss of inhibition and civilized behaviour...

Every day you hear stories of people being attacked by druggies,junkies,alkies and other riff raff high on coke/drink.

who are those people?

those people are you.

they are a representative sample of YOU.

YOU.

I have never hurt an animal.

The other day i and my son picked up large snail from the footpath and put in a hedge so that it does not get crushed by feet...

people who hurt people hurt animals hurt people hurt animals...

So let me ask you how many of you get drunk
and how many of YOU take drugs...

and how many of you can remember what they did when under the influence?

be honest now.

I dont smoke,drink,drug,or gamble except for the occasional lottery ticket..

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

they are a representative sample of YOU.

What i didnt write in my first post as i couldn't quite get the words right relate exactly to what you are trying to say, i hear what your saying.
But those people represent the lower end of the gene pool, a part of humanity that im ashamed to be associated with.

I think no matter how "out of it" you are on what ever, there is sill some measure of what is critically morally wrong.
When ive got drunk, ive not gone out and killed someone, although saying that, lots of people do, but majority dont.
So maybe you are right in a way, i think being part of humanity is taking responsibility for all our actions as a human race.......

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thebox

My apologies but this kind of thing angers me beyond the point of rational thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i say we just pit this guy against a couple of hungry police attack dogs
and see who's crueler then,altho i'm sure it won't be him

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This doesnt surprise me, since ive been in england for the last 7 years I've heard and seen the "youth" here do things that to me deserve to be repayed with execution. The majority of the adolescent youth in this country honestly need to be deleted from the planet - I know that sounds harsh but believe me, theyre absolutely off the rails.

I can see the UK going to wreck and ruin with this lot of degenerates in charge one day.

I come from a country that has a crime rate higher than countries in civil war at the moment and yet people are still more or less sane and caring.
The stuff these kids do will blow your minds!

What about the story of the yobs who urinated on a dying old lady ?
or the kids who threw stones at a young kid drowing, and wouldnt let him get out until he drowned to death whilst being stoned.
What about the story of the man who was stabbed repeatedly until he died because he wouldnt give one of these little punks a cigarette.
What about the youth who forced the female teacher to perform oral sex on him whilst he held a screw driver to her head and video taped it on his mobile ?

The kids do insanely crazy things and then film them and put them on youtube to brag - honestly I think they've lost the plot. Come here if you want to see devolution in action, i've actually never come across a more intelectually challenged lot in all my life! They remind me of a pack of rabid chimpanzees the way they move in packs and feed off each others crazed anger, theres a tape online somewhere of chimpanzees killing another lone chimpanzee and they murder it, they just keep hitting it repeatedly - they look completely mad, ive never seen animals look so possessed.

Apologies if I offended anyone, Ive just seen and heard too much here to handle, something should be done about these louts. Have parents forgotten how to raise their kids ???

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Do they really believe he will abide by the restrictions? After all he was sick enough to abuse dogs like that. In US he'd most likely get jail time and a Misdemeanor or Felony charge. Sorry, I just don't see the use of this Abso. Hopefully the Humane Scoeity, ASPCA(if they do action in the UK. ) and or WSPA others will steps in to prosecute this "thing" to a jail sentence.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Leave me alone in a room with this idiot for 10 minutes, i guarantee he won't be harming any animals again.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Do they really believe he will abide by the restrictions? After all he was sick enough to abuse dogs like that. In US he'd most likely get jail time and a Misdemeanor or Felony charge. Sorry, I just don't see the use of this Abso. Hopefully the Humane Scoeity, ASPCA(if they do action in the UK. ) and or WSPA others will steps in to prosecute this "thing" to a jail sentence.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by dreamingawake]

hi could you send me your avatar picture in high resolution...

thanks...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Chances are you people would do the same if you had a few drinks in you and was with your gang.

So please spare us the phoney indignation.

That statement is maybe true for the chav/yob culture of this country, they do have a certain mob mentality which always leads to them going to far with things when they're in gangs. A lot of the time it makes a mugging turn into a murder just because the people think the responsibility is shared because they're in a big gang.

But don't group everyone else in with those morals, especially the people here on ATS, for the most part they are good people.

I for one know that however much I drink, I will remember what i've done in the morning, and however much it might make me have a laugh with a big group of people, it would NEVER be in such a taste as animal cruelty. If I was in a big group i'd stop the perpetrators, whether they were my friends or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join