It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Seen Streaking Across The Moon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

i like your avatar----though it does make me nervous-----i remember visiting my wife in the hospital after she had one of our 2 children-----this was the wrong time to visit-----the nurses wanted her to go into the washroom and have a pee just so they could make sure it "still worked?"like she told them-----i cant pee if your going to stand there and look at me----funny !

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 20CosmicSpiral12

The only video that is really worth looking at seriously is your second vid because the object seems to change speeds and ALMOST appears to kind of zig zig across the sky

All the others though I'm afraid are merely videos of space junk traveling through space because they all seem to take a perfectly straight and constant path with no change in velocity whatsoever.

What would really be interesting would be a video of an object the moves along, stops, slows down and makes a sharp turn, or just speeds away.
If anybody has this, please post.

Sorry, everything else is just old NASA space junk or asteroids.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

thanks for these video's seeing what i can see and like another guy says these objects only travel in straight lines---it would be my "guess" that these objects are either meteors or space junk or manmade satellites in orbit around the moon or flying by the face of the moon.some other videos i have seen in the past when the apollo "mother ship" was in orbit of the moon and ufo's that looked like eyes flew underneath-----i would say they were just that-----the eyes of G-D (angels) keeping an eye on things throughout the universe.angels come in many different types and forms--some with 2 some with 4 some with 6 wings some with no wings some with 2 faces some with 4 some angels look like huge beasts with wings as found in ancient assyrian/persian and babylonian ruins-----winged bulls -----i'm not G-D yet so cant comprehend all that They make or why.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry, mikesingh, but the most convincing video was the third one posted by 20CosmicSpiral12.

The shadow cast by the object really sets that one apart.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Thanks Yahn. Was curious to see what others thought. Space junk or meteors seem to be reasonable explanations. Better than calling them balloons.

The OP's 2nd vid seems neither space junk nor meteor though. More like a ball of light...

Not sure what you mean by G-D though. Any video of this phenomena?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yeah, space junk seems viable. But the 3rd vid, did you notice the shadow it casts?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Having watched the 3rd video by 20CosmicSpiral12, I was astounded until I noticed the shadow of the object was cast in the wrong direction (given how the rest of the light is falling on the moon).

The moon seems to be lit from exactly the 10 o'Clock position by the sun -- look at the shadows & highlights in the craters. The object however is casting a shadow down & to the left slightly placing its light source up between the 12 & 1 o'clock positions. Since there's only one strong source of light in our vicinity, I can only assume that all shadows would be pointing in the same direction.

Either it's 2 objects travelling next to each other (and casting no shadows - hence, more distant from the surface of the Moon) or it's a poorly rendered hoax.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Good eye!

You're right, the shadows don't match!

D'oh!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If it is indeed 2 objects travelling together, that makes it even more intriguing. I can't see why someone would go to the trouble of faking it and not even putting the shadow in the correct place.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Interesting point, I see what you mean.

It seems the light source could be emanating from somewhere in the upper left corner. So 10 oclock like you say or even 11, 12 oclock.

But if you look at the mountain range(?) that this object flies above and pause just before and after it seems that the shadows could be cast at the same angles.

I wish I could post a vid capture, but not sure how to. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Since when did sattellites in space become a ufo phenomenon. So far, I saw no unusual trajectories or anything that would resemble a space craft.
Actually it could also be rocks....

[edit on 10-10-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Excellent find CosmicSpiral!!

I especially was intrigued by the third video. That very distinct shadow cast on the surface of the Moon by the object is evidence of something close to the surface.

Unfortunately, the guys who post vids on YouTube etc, do not give much details. I wish someone does. The date, source, distance, etc would help.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Sorry, mikesingh, but the most convincing video was the third one posted by 20CosmicSpiral12.

The shadow cast by the object really sets that one apart.

No need to be sorry goosdawg!!
There's no competition going on here!!
We're all in it together to get at the truth, which is out there!!

Those vids posted by CosmicSpiral were super, especially the third one with that distinct shadow on the surface! Given him a 'thumbs up' and a star for it already!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20CosmicSpiral12
Good post.
There are definitely things flying across La Luna.

Here are few more that I found a little while back to counter the "balloon" theory some people kept throwing out there. I'll post them here too.

Posted on this thread. Italian astronomers...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I apologize for reposting the same video that CosmicSpiral posted. However, at 1:11 as the light refraction glares intensely at the far right, near the middle of the edge of the screen where the moon disappears off the video, approx. a centimeter from the edge of the frame is a black rectangular 'spot' sitting on the horizon. This 'spot' is distinct from the void of space and is clearly distinguishable on the screen, although it is small. I am not sure how to just post that frame, but I included the video so everyone can come to their own decision on why it would be there without having to go back to the original post. Thanks.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by GideonHM]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Very interesting videos indeed!!

It seems like everyday people come closer and closer to discovering the truth

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
All the others though I'm afraid are merely videos of space junk traveling through space because they all seem to take a perfectly straight and constant path with no change in velocity whatsoever.

Ahh so in that case the next time I gaze up at the sky and notice a large shape moving in a perfectly straight and constant path with no visible change in velocity, I can assume it is just junk and not, in fact, an air craft?

Point is, if you're a little green man in space and going from point A to point B, there really isn't much need to change direction, since the fastest route between 2 points is a straight line.

I would also think that debris that small and that close to the moon, would be affected by the lunar gravity to some extent and not simply continue flying off? Thats just my opinion however, I'm not a rocket surgeon and don't know much about the way things actually work up there.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

I having trouble locating the rectangular spot you speak of at 1:11. Is it near on the moon or in space?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Having watched the 3rd video by 20CosmicSpiral12, I was astounded until I noticed the shadow of the object was cast in the wrong direction (given how the rest of the light is falling on the moon).

As someone commented on youtube, it seems people may be viewing this askew - the shadow is the dark part, the object the light part. Viewing it that way, it then casts the shadow in the correct position.

It seems to make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

That third video with the objects shadow is nice & convincing; between some one said it can be small debris close to the moon surface; if thats the case how can it move that fast in very short time?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
First I apologize for not having the link available, but I am sure I saw a post here that had even better videos that showed something going across the moon in several different videos. What was so compelling was the change in path of the object. I will have to try to find it, but the other videos are even more convincing. Though it might not have been here. It may have been a guest on Coast to Coast and his direct link. I remember it showed the whole path of the object.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by infinite8]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join