It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the shanksville incident flight 93

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robert z
I have no idea if the plane was shot down or not. If so, where did the plane crash if not in Shanksville?

I believe the plane did crash there. At least most of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Tell me, was it broken by debris hitting it or the shockwave, and if it was the blastwave, how come no other windows were broken?

I was thinking along the same lines. I'm glad you brought it up. If it was debris, did the FBI conviscate that also? If so, did they make her look the other way when they did it?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

A KC-135 has 4 engines, of course if you had did any research would
know that.

Oops! I was thinking of the KC-10. Now that has 3 engines and a boom out the back. I do know my aircraft - just got the wrong one in my head. Did I mention I'd been up 14 hours before writing that?

Again if had done any research rather that
parroting conspiracy mongers would have know that too...

I would appreciate it if you dropped the tone. I believe that is against ATS rules. You are also assuming I don't do research, which is also incorrect.

reply to post by redmage

How/why did United identify a Delta flight, or the NASA "Vomit Comet", as their own?

Indeed - I doubt an airline would get this so wrong. Landing in one place and crashing in another are quite different things.

Originally posted by Griff
You forgot a few things of what he said to his mother.

"Hi mom, this is Mark Bingham"

"You believe me don't you?"

Just throwing that out there.

Rightly so too. I never say "hi mom this is xxxx yyyy". I say "Hi, it's me". These are very suspect conversations. Asking her if she believed him is way off the scale of weirdness.

Originally posted by robert z
Yes, there were corrections offered on numerous occasions. They made a mistake and confused the landing of Delta FL 1989 with FL 93. They later corrected this error.

I don't dispute you, but how do you "mistake" a Delta flight with a United flight? They land in different parts of the airport...or at least taxi to different parts of the airport.

It was reported that TWO flights landed very close together. One was DAL1989, the other was reported to be Flight 93. There wasn't confusion of a single flight being identified as two aircraft - there were specifically two aircraft, one parked on a remote stand near the NASA facility.

Don't forget also the UA employee who noted the Flight 93 registration a couple of years later on a flight he made.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Don't forget also the UA employee who noted the Flight 93 registration a couple of years later on a flight he made.

I haven't heard this. Can you give me more info? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
IF the plane got shot down could it have been something to do with the practice highjackings they were doing.
The pilot of the fighter(if it was a fighter) thought the plane was part of the games so to speak

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

How does she live behind the crash site? Do you mean to the back of the flight path, or the back with respect to accessibility?

And thats a rather powerful explosion, to break someones window from a few hundred yards away. Tell me, was it broken by debris hitting it or the shockwave, and if it was the blastwave, how come no other windows were broken?

She lives in a direct line of the flight path. I.e., if the plane would have traveled another 200-300 yards it would have been in her yard.

She said only one window was broken but didn't claim to know how it was broken. I think it was her father who was at home and she was having lunch with a friend. She said her father told her it shook the whole house.

Random stuff happens. I dropped a carton of eggs the other day and 3 cracked while the rest didn't. Who knows why the window broke.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Person who made claim was a plane spotter who supposedly saw the
tail number assigned to Flight 93 aircraft was flying several years
latter. More likely simply made mistake either in reading tail number
or in typing it in. As there have been no more reported sightings of the
particular tail number can assume mistake . Of course tin foilers will
claim MIB types were spotted with can of spray paint altering tail numbers.

There is old saying - " When given choice between stupidity or
conspiracy, stupidity wins..."

But what about the "UA employee" who let slip he'd flown on the plane? Well, he isn't an employee of United Airlines, and he doesn't have much interest in conspiracy theories. In fact his page ended with the comment:

If you have a problem with the data on my page, well, you probably need to find more outside hobbies"

web.archive.org...*/friedmanfamily.org...
(broken now, read more at portland.indymedia.org...

Still, he does note that he flew on a flight with the registration number N591UA on 4/10/2003. Could this be true? We checked at www.bts.gov, and it seems not. The plane taking that flight is on record as being N594UA

So you can choose to believe that the conspirators allowed the planes to keep flying, without changing their numbers, even though they would be observed, photographed and filmed by thousands upon thousands of passengers and plane-spotters. The latter who would spot and expose this immediately, yet mysteriously have failed to do so.

911myths.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know these records are not kept up to date. But the FAA record for Flight 93 shows the registration was cancelled on 09/28/2005

registry.faa.gov...

Cancel Date 09/28/2005

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I haven't heard this. Can you give me more info? Thanks.

www.911omissionreport.com...

United Airlines employee Mr Friedman kept a log of all the flights he flew on during 2003, including details about their crews and the tail number (N-number) of the planes. He recorded that on April 10, 2003, he flew on a United Airline Boeing 757 with tail/N-number N591UA. This is the tail number of Flight UA 93, which was supposed to have crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001. See his log at: friedmanfamily.org/ua2003 594UA was also seen in a move archive for dec 2001 here

Link in ex quote goes here: www.cactuswings.com...

You might be interested in this, too (specifically the second half): www.rense.com...

Regarding the canceled UA registrations - I would add weight to what "canceled" vs. "destroyed" meant if it wasn't for the fact that one of the UA flights that crashed into the WTC is also listed as "canceled".

[edit on 12-10-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
United 93 N591UA

Cancel Date 09/28/2005

American 11 N334AA

Cancel Date 01/14/2002

United 175 N612UA

Cancel Date 09/28/2005

American 77 N644AA

Cancel Date 01/14/2002

registry.faa.gov

United Airlines still have both tail numbers reserved. American Airlines is a little bit more difficult. It looks like they canceled those 2 tail numbers and they were reserved by an individual in Maryland. Neither one of the American Airline tail numbers are registered to an aircraft as of today.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Nice pictures. They prove nothing. They could have been taken anywhere that looks similar to Shanksville. Heck, could even have been taken in my desert state of Arizona.

Maybe it's just me, but those photos show me nothing except some supposed airplane parts. Someone mentioned Googling the photos(might have been in another thread) and I did. I still see nothing that resembles plane wreckage. Maybe I haven't seen the right photos. I've looked at hundreds(seemingly) and seen nothing that proves that a plane crashed in PA.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Someone mentioned Googling the photos(might have been in another thread) and I did.

It takes more then google to prove the parts found match the plane.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yea - like they have warehouses full of aircraft parts just waiting to
scatter around crash sites. Also many pieces are large, would require
big vehicle and crane or some mechanical means to move. Nobody
around area reports seeing any strange vehicles before crash or
any noise from scene...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Yea - like they have warehouses full of aircraft parts just waiting to
scatter around crash sites. Also many pieces are large, would require
big vehicle and crane or some mechanical means to move. Nobody
around area reports seeing any strange vehicles before crash or
any noise from scene...

Its just too bad we have no official reports to prove the parts match the planes. And nobody has shown any evidence of what type of plane the parts belong too.

We also have the police report of the missile fired at the towers from the Woolworth builidng and the damage to the Woolworth building.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We also have the police report of the missile fired at the towers from the Woolworth building and the damage to the Woolworth building.

Do you have any links for that?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

[Do you have any links for that?

The statment of the police report is in the 9/11 commission report.

TESTIMONY OF ALAN REISS BEFORE THE
NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES
May 18, 2004
Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center
Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World TradeCenter from the Woolworth building.

Photo of the woolworth building. See red square, smoke at the roof.

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

How many of you have taken my challenge and actually LISTENED to the BETTY ONG tape?

Dear eyewitness86,

Do you have a link to the recording? I'd like to listen to it.

Thanks...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Rightly so too. I never say "hi mom this is xxxx yyyy". I say "Hi, it's me". These are very suspect conversations. Asking her if she believed him is way off the scale of weirdness.

And yet, his family, friends and business associates have said that he normally opened phone calls like that...."hi, this is Mark Bingham".....

Oh wait, the NTSB, FAA, FBI, CIA, DIA, CIT, MIB, KGB, CTT, ASW...didnt release a report for public consumption that verified this.......I guess it must not be true then.....

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Oh wait, the NTSB, FAA, FBI, CIA, DIA, CIT, MIB, KGB, CTT, ASW...didnt release a report for public consumption that verified this.......I guess it must not be true then.....

Well that would follow since they have not released most of the information we should have. I mean i can find data on about every other aircraft crime scene, but hardly anything official on the 9/11 aircraft crime scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join