It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the shanksville incident flight 93

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I never said it wasn't a plane. I am stating that we do not have all the evidence and reports to prove what plane it was, or if it was something else.

Yes we do, but you chose to make your personal requirements beyond any rational level so that you can say it's not evidence. As if you should personally be consulted on every incident in order for it to be deemed true.

Something else like what?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I never said it wasn't a plane. I am stating that we do not have all the evidence and reports to prove what plane it was, or if it was something else.

So basically you are saying that SOMETHING crashed at Shanksville, maybe, but you don't know what it was. It could have been a plane, a satellite, a meteor, a missile, a blimp, maybe weather balloons?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
So basically you are saying that SOMETHING crashed at Shanksville, maybe, but you don't know what it was.

Yes, we do not know what it was since we do not have the FBI and NTSB reports on the crash scene.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So basically you are saying that SOMETHING crashed at Shanksville, maybe, but you don't know what it was.

Yes, we do not know what it was since we do not have the FBI and NTSB reports on the crash scene.

...and it just happens to be that body parts/DNA evidence at the Shanksville site is identified to passengers from Flight 93?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

...and it just happens to be that body parts/DNA evidence at the Shanksville site is identified to passengers from Flight 93?

I have not seen any photos or videos of body parts at the Shankesville site.

Remember also they did not have the DNA testing at that time to do testing on DNA that had been destroyed by heat. NIST DNA experts had to come up with new testing just for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by Ultima 1
NIST DNA experts had to come up with new testing just for 9/11.

Does that mean the DNA tests were wrong?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
Does that mean the DNA tests were wrong?

No, it means they could not have identified all the DNA on 9/11, even though they stated they did. All but 5.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have not seen any photos or videos of body parts at the Shankesville site.

Remember also they did not have the DNA testing at that time to do testing on DNA that had been destroyed by heat. NIST DNA experts had to come up with new testing just for 9/11.

That specific DNA test was for a very small portion of victims from the WTC collapse....and you know that.

Are you saying that coroner Wallace MIller lied when he stated this on Sept 22nd?

"The identifications we have made for now have been mostly through dental records and fingerprints. We're also using radiology (records), and we can find surgical work such as hip replacements," he said.
"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Are you saying that coroner Wallace MIller lied when he stated this on Sept 22nd?

I was talking DNA, please try to stay on topic. Where did they get DNA samples for the hijackers ?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So basically, the only way to prove anything is if every person in the world is personally given evidence of every case that has happened. And unless this condition is met, everything is dismissed. Is this correct?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
So basically, the only way to prove anything is if every person in the world is personally given evidence of every case that has happened. And unless this condition is met, everything is dismissed. Is this correct?

No, it's not correct. I can find information on all other aircraft crashes except for all 4 of the 9/11 crashes. The 9/11 crash scenes are the only crash scenes not having reports.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by Ultima 1

We do have the Recorded Radar Data Study which included the black boxes of flight 93.

Also, the flight attendants logbook. Link

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
We do have the which included the black boxes of flight 93.

So what does any of those have to do with the crash scene? Just a report on the radar data and a logbook.

Where is the FBI crash scene report ?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Are you saying that coroner Wallace MIller lied when he stated this on Sept 22nd?

I was talking DNA, please try to stay on topic. Where did they get DNA samples for the hijackers ?

Umm....so the identified remains from those victims, identified by an official coroner, dont count? Fingerprints and dental remains are not valid evidence?

edit: corrected spelling...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Disclosed]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No, it's not correct. I can find information on all other aircraft crashes except for all 4 of the 9/11 crashes. The 9/11 crash scenes are the only crash scenes not having reports.

You have information on Amelia Earharts plane?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What does her plane going missing have to do with crash scenes?

Although i did have some information on a guy who does recovery work that has an idea of where its at and is in the process of locating it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What does her plane going missing have to do with crash scenes?

You stated above that you had information on ALL other aircraft crashes, except those 4 planes. So....let see your evidence. Or did you lie when you stated that?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Disclosed]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This wasn't an aircraft crash, it's a (and still IS) a criminal investigation. So please tell us what FBI investigations you have all the paperwork and information from. And n o the 9/11 crashes are NOT the only crash scenes not having reports. ALL criminal involved ones are not available to the public. Some may be released after time once the case is closed, but never during an open investigation.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisclosedYou stated above that you had information on ALL other aircraft crashes, except those 4 planes. So....let see your evidence. Or did you lie when you stated that?

If you do any research at all you can find information on any of the crash scenes, like Flight 800 for example.

Originally posted by snoopy
This wasn't an aircraft crash, it's a (and still IS) a criminal investigation. So please tell us what FBI investigations you have all the paperwork and information from.

Well for 1 the FBI finished the Pentagon crime scene in 5 days. Why are the reports not being released under FOIA request?

I can do research and find FBI reports on crime scenes like Flight 800.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Umm....so the identified remains from those victims, identified by an official coroner, dont count? Fingerprints and dental remains are not valid evidence?

Sure, IF fingerprints and dental remains of the victims were indeed found at the crash site. This may seem a logical assumption to you, but ask yourself why no body parts are visible in the available photo and video evidence. Besides this, afaik the autopsy reports are still not available for independent review.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join