It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Room temperature Superconductivity, Exotic Matter, Hal Puthoff, David Hudson, ORMES and Ancient Egyp

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I just read about ORMEs and found it to be pretty interesting. I expected there to be a bit more debunkery going on in this thread because his claims are so outlandish. The way he describes his supression by the government seems to be a believable way of going about it.

All in all very interesting. I still wonder though, if there were any truth to it why independant researchers haven't taken the ball and ran with it. Being in the information age, it would seem that it would be hard to supress something like this forever, again if it were true.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know this is an old topic but ORMES, M-State matter, ORMUS, Exotic matter is very real. In fact I have found them in my negatively charged water fuel cell known as the Joe cell.

I doubled my fuel mileage. To all you skeptics out there all I have to say isn't it time your belief systems and ideologies stopped trumping real work done by real people?

You ask us to show you are work, we do you call it anecdotal evidence, or incorrect data, you ask for replication we show you others doing it, you say it's a fraud and we are scammers yet many of us like my self just want to share this information freely.

You quote outdated text books and use out dated scientific information to back your claims when it is clear science has been used as a tool for suppression for some time now. Climate gate, the war on cold fusion, the list goes on and on.

Science is only as good as the men who allow what they want put in the scientific text books and you guys fail to see this.

You do no work on the subjects and assume you learned it all and learned it correctly when you closed your last text book.

When history shows us countless times everything we thought we knew turned out to be wrong, heaver than air flight, we are the center of the universe, the earth is flat, the list goes on and on.

Isn't it time we learn from history? Isn't it time to stop trumping real people's work with ideologies and belief systems?

Isn't it time to grow up and realize that science has been turned into a religion and no one likes there religions changed?

Excess energy from water is now a proven fact, in fact the only thing that has not happened is the men running our science has not released it's grasp and attempts at suppression.

Google department of defence coldfusion, or Dr. Mosier-Boss of the US NAVY coldfusion.

It was real when Ponds and Fleishman did it and when Stanly Meyer did it, Yull Brown, Danial Dingle, Deny Kline, Joe of the Joe cell, the list goes on and on and on.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by 1freedonmighter11]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by 1freedonmighter11]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know i'm rather late to the table as far the discussion goes but I was late in finding this thoroughly understated (and underestimated) information and have been voraciously blazing through as much of it as I can find.
After trawling the web for the last 8 hours or so I can concede there is a fair amount of "hokeyness" to SOME of the sites but very little in the way of conclusive debunking. The science, as he himself has researched, is immense in it's scope and practical understanding, and as stated, we are talking about a cotton Farmer (albiet a rather intelligent one) who has thrown a staggering amount of time, research and money (considering the period this was being studied.) When the "skeptics" have dismissed this on the grounds of ' we would all know it by now, we would have developed it, why didn't he use it to become extremly rich? save the world ? etc'
I would reply, a good friend of mine's Father invented a magnetic engine. It was built and turned on and they started testing. At 5000rpm they were pleased, at 10k rpm they were excited "great it can run a car, I think we have something" and it kept climbing...and climbing. And at near 120k rpm(!) they took a sledgehammer to it. Why?
Because the gentleman was a former policeman, a New Zealander and a Father, who, when asked why would you not try for a patent? make heaps of money? Revolutionise the industry ?
He responded " because if the yanks found out i'd be dead before I spent it."
If the technology described is even 20% effective/ plausible you are talking about nothing less than
- Usurping the entire bullion based currency market
- Providing a revolution in heathcare (and it's approach, most of western medicine in general) thusly debasing the entire pharmaceutical market
- Revolutionising the energy requirements of every man, women and child on Earth (the oil industry, the automotive industry, power production, the lot. In one go. Forever.)
So effectivlely 3 of the largest, richest, nastiest least altruistic of all of humankinds endeavors. In History.
Banking, drugs (legal and illegal) and oil.
Good Luck with that. Added to which the potential harm these discoveries could inflict ? (imagine the American Military with the blueprints for a "time-machine", the idea alone is enough to create a puddle under me)
If I had discovered any of these truly astonishing things I wouldn't share the "how" for anything in this world.
Thank whatever benevolent force in the Universe there is, he didn't.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Very interesting topic indeed. Im suprised I never came across this thread before?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10
Because it's a load of old bollocks.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

hello get hyped
just to clarify, are you saying orbitally rearranged monatomic elements are a load of old bollocks or the fog that has surrounded it?
f.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Alexander the o.k.

Room temp superconductors will change the world.

think they have now been "proved" to exist (record is 110'C I believe).
trouble is they can only be manufactured in very tiny quantities with a ton of impurities, and to have a "true" super conductor you need a lot of highly pure material.

mass produced room temp super conductors will give us.
Mass produced electric cars with very low running costs and amazing performance
Computers with near infinite clock frequency
force fields
Plasma rifles
and "maybe" anti gravity engines.
Plus a ton of other really cool shizzle
(maybe on the anti gravity engines because I dont think the science is solid, right now their power to weight ratio isn't good enough afaik. .mil may have made anti grav using conventional superconductivity).

You can buy demo kits for conventional superconductors for a 100 dollars on ebay.
e.g.
www.ebay.com...

www.users.qwest.net...

Don't seem to come up that often tho.

edit on 9-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Op's claims are a load of nonsense and you would have to be mildly cretinous to believe them.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why?

Sorry, it's higher now
129'C
www.superconductors.org...

for a patent you need a working prototype.
Having a working prototype doesn't give you a functional material you can use on a large scale.

Agree this isn't something you can buy now.
But why do you think there is something wrong with the patent, and the request for info on what is important about these most fabulous materials?

US, unlike the rest of the world, likes keeping cool stuff secret. In fact the BS you will read is mostly US disinformation campaigns. It's why they've fallen so far behind the rest of the world.
edit on 9-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
WRT Podkletnov: It saddens me to know this but i have learned a lot from watching the NASA low budget EM efforts. NASA does not automatically assign hte right budget or the correct personnel to a replication effort. Podkletnov claimed and the NASA engineers later confirmed that The NASA team that tried to replicate Podkkletnov could not fabricate a ceramic test article with the specified dimensions and composition. nor could they recreate the spin RPM rate specified by Podkletnov and therefore they would not be expected to succeed in verifying Podkletnov's claimed effect. When it was just Podkletnov making these arguments i took it with a grain of salt. When the NASA people involved verified it that was a different matter though i could scarcely believe that NASA was unable to do what private researchers could do. But the way EM drive is being handled administratively and financially on top of what the Podkletnov replicating team personnel have said has convinced me Podkletov's complaints are valid. It may interest you to know that Podkletnov is still doing research and still claiming even more profound results.
edit on 9-5-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If it was a load of bollocks my path and research wouldn't have brought me to it.

The thing is.........it all comes back to an interesting finding.
It's within.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

False.
www.neustel.com...
www.bitlaw.com...
www.lhup.edu...

edit on 5/9/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, but there are other ways of achieving room temp. superconductivity:

Physicists Achieve Superconductivity at Room Temperature

And also in Graphite:

Room Temperature Superconductivity Found in Graphite Grains

I also read somewhere that single-layer graphene can do the same. Will try to find that paper.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

are you saying people are stupid enough to get patents for stuff they don't have working?

what exactly is the point of that?
stopping other people make stuff that doesn't work maybe?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43

are you saying people are stupid enough to get patents for stuff they don't have working?

Yes.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No. I'm saying that your statement:

is false. A prototype, working or otherwise, is not required to obtain a patent.

I don't know about stupidity having anything to do with it but there is no dearth of patents for things that have never been (and probably won't ever be) built.

The existence of a patent only shows that someone had an idea, not that the idea will work.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

for a patent you need a working prototype

You must be joking. I hope you are joking.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

I'll make sure I stick brackets on next time.

for a patent you need a working prototype. (unless you are really stupid. probably american)

better?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43
I'm sorry.

I'll make sure I stick brackets on next time.

for a patent you need a working prototype. (unless you are really stupid. probably american)

better?

Again. I'm not sure what stupid has to do with it but the EU does not require prototypes either.

A European patent application consists of:

a request for grant
a description of the invention
claims
drawings (if any)
an abstract.

www.epo.org...

Your statement was false (qualified with brackets or not). No prototype (working or otherwise) is required.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

so please explain how you include a description of how to make it.
when you don't know how to make it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join