It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus died because of a conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When Jesus preached against the priests, he made them angry. They wanted to show him that he was the true Spirit of Truth sent from God at the appointed time.

But they didn't kill him.

But when he threw the money changers out of the temple, they wanted to kill him. And they succeeded.

And when Abe Lincoln stood up against the bankers who wanted to enslave the citizens in debt, they killed him too.

And James Garfield, lasted 4 months, and they killed him.

And JFK. Signed in a piece of legislature, that took the central banks control away, and they killed him.

Who knows how many they have killed, and are willing to kill, to maintain control?

Who knows, maybe you are next.

This ain't no conspiracy, this is our future. Is it ours, or theirs?

Can we be they, without being they?

What's in our hearts, controls what's in our world.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Eze 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

or, ya know, all the reports we have of jesus are fabricated and the reported existence of the character is a conspiracy.

this actually seems like rehashed antisemitic propaganda i've seen from places like stormfront. just replace "bankers" with "money-hording jews"

[edit on 10/10/07 by madnessinmysoul]

SR

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
At the end of the day none of us were there 2000+ years ago so we can merely speculate and take into account the evidence and statements that there are even if the majority of them are secondary statements which obviously you have to take with a grain of skepticism sometimes.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Didn't they find King Herod's palace? Is he made up too?

The bible talks about both, because both are real. Jesus was real, as well as King Herod, Ceasar and all the other people of the time.

Jesus was cool.

But he knew he had a purpose. And that purpose was to expose the way the
"religious" were treating "others". Jesus being one of the "others".

Also, Jesus wanted to show that usury was going against God will. It's anti-biblical, and quite frankly immoral, yet happen more and more everyday.

So sure, link the bankers to the money changers of the temple. They are one in the same.

People who make money off the backs of people who actually do something useful, making a product, or service.

Then there are the people who like to play war games and build weapons of war off the backs of the people who actually do something useful.

I don't know which I hate more.

My back is tired.

But it has made me incredibly strong. And if we combine all of our strength, we can reap some of the rewards, that the unscrupulous are enjoying at our expense, and lead much healthier, happier lives.

Like God meant it to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

The bible talks about both, because both are real. Jesus was real, as well as King Herod, Ceasar and all the other people of the time.

I dont know too much about the bible (very little) so i hope you were reffering to King Harold II. If not, all my research was for nothing...well not nothing, i leared some neat stuff...but just isnt pertinant to this thread.

All informaiton I was able to dig up about King Harold (the anglo saxon king is the one i hope you are talking about) says they think they might have found him.
bbc.com

However, it appears in this article: Guardian
iIt says their search is dead in the water as after DNA testing of people claiming to, or believed to be, decendants of the King, proved to be not of common heritage. Meaning even if the body was exhumed, there is no one to test it against to prove it is the Late King Harold.

But this is where the hunt for the king hits the rocks. Thomas took DNA from three people believed to be descended from Harold's family and compared their Y chromosomes. When the results came in this week, they showed the three could not possibly have come from a common ancestor. That meant Thomas had no idea if any of them were really descended from the king. "My feeling is this is dead in the water," he says

Finally, this article: Boshman.org
Actually has the final court decision as to whether or not to exhume the body at the church, and guess what, its a no.

So, did they find King Harold? The answer is at best, inconclusive.

My personal beliefs side withmadnessinmysoul, Jesus was either an anthropomorphic figure that once represented the Sun God (read: The Sun) or even further back, the Sacred Mushroom of the phallic cults of early religion. (an exellent thread on that subject found here: Tryptamines and God

Again, i hope this is the guy you were talking about. As to answer you question, yea he existed, so did many others the bible talked about, but none of those people walked on water, turned water into wine, caused miraculous healings, and spawned a religion that has a bloody history of enforcing the status quo of personal gain.

Edited: Clarification on one issue.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

which one? the one at the time of the census doesn't actually fit in with the nativity story he appears in..

the bible isn't a history book, the events it talks about happen well before they are written about.
you've gotta show evidence.
just because 1 character in a story is real, doesn't mean they all are.

Jesus was cool.

not really, jesus is more of a carbon copy of mithras.

But he knew he had a purpose. And that purpose was to expose the way the
"religious" were treating "others". Jesus being one of the "others".

um... so he started a cult because of that?

Also, Jesus wanted to show that usury was going against God will. It's anti-biblical, and quite frankly immoral, yet happen more and more everyday.

passage?

So sure, link the bankers to the money changers of the temple. They are one in the same.

People who make money off the backs of people who actually do something useful, making a product, or service.

yes, but an economy requires the complexity provided by banking

honestly, all of your posts so far sound like things i've heard from neo-nazis, including the parts i'm not quoting here.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Its true, there is always someone out to destroy anyone or thing that is pure of heart and mind, anyone who speaks the truth, anyone who goes against what is supposedly normal, it's in history, your right.. it's what power thrives on.

We need someone to stand up! who will be pure at heart,who knows the truth and who is in power and all the above, to help us against people who use there power against humanity.
It has to stop sometime.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

The Idea of jesus, who in reality is told in the stories of the bibile as a nonconformist.
went against the church and the Hebrew priests ,and he was killed for that. ( everyone says he sacrificed him self) becouse they hated jesus for knowing the truth..therefor they killed him.

it all goes back to, people who have power think they can force there power and corruption onto every human being on earth...but there are some, who don't conform.. and who stand up to the ones in power, it has be so throughout history, real history or fake history, it has all been written and re-written, but who is listening?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Madness,

I respect your disbelief. There is no proof except what the Bible says and what has been passed down through the centuries.

We do have paintings, stained glass windows, and collaborating stories, coming from around the time...

But I have belief. So Jesus, to me, was as real as you and I, and even that reality could be debated.

Ghandi will have similar affects on future generations, although I believe never to the degree. And in 2000 yrs, all there will be is stories, and paintings , and photographs, (which could have been digitally altered)

So for me, what I believe is the truth, is the truth to me until I believe otherwise.

And I will believe in Jesus until death.

Now.

This thread is about the money changers, and their desire for control and enslavement of the population.

If you want to go further back in His Story (history, Bible), one can see Moses doing the same thing. Leading the oppressed from the oppressors.

But whether you believe in God and his wonders, or you believe we developed from apes, the truth is, there are those who wish to keep us oppressed for their personal gain.

I was just showing, the even Jesus knew that.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If one doesn't understand the money system scam,
here is an excellent video that explains it very well.
Google Video Money As Debt

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

not really, jesus is more of a carbon copy of mithras.

Actually thats not entirely correct,

The reason you feel this way is because alot of Mithraic beliefs were incorporated into Christian beliefs, mainly because mithraism and christianity were the two largest rival religions of the area. Christianity finally won over mithraism because they were the first to allow woman to join.

Mithraism includes,
the virgin birth
noah's ark
the 3 wise men visiting the baby.

This was incorporated into the bible, but these did not really happen to Jesus.

Jesus was born from Mary and Joseph having intercourse - DUH - how else does God do things other than the way he has already established. What should be so wrong with sex (which God designed) that he would not be born that way ?? honestly...

Jesus is no CC of Mithras, mithras never existed, he was a dreamt up deity. Its too bad they included these mithraic beliefs into christianity, but this was part of the compromise that was made. The two religions were basically absorbed. The difference is, christianity started because of a man named Jesus - whom people walked with and talked with.

But these sorts of discussions could go on forever, as in the end - its all just a matter of opinion isnt it ? a decision of what we choose to believe is true.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

This thread is about the money changers, and their desire for control and enslavement of the population.

If you want to go further back in His Story (history, Bible), one can see Moses doing the same thing. Leading the oppressed from the oppressors.

Well why go back into history - you can go to your closest church and see the same "money changers" - dont believe me ?

Oh you're obviously not paying attention to bookshop ? the religious trinkets shop... this is refined money changing in action.
Dont even get me started on the church policy of a tithe.

-people, read the bible and understand it - boycott church! like jesus did :p

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Don't worry, I understand the corrupt church system is involved, through the Vatican and banks that loan churches money.

top topics

join