It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Following Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coryblood
the thing is i didn't mess with "magic" i did stuff that every ghost hunter does and then out of the blue i stopped and all of this stuff started

Just curious. Have we been watching "white noise"? Have to ask.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

i'm planning on it. on many threads i've said "i'm gonna try tonight" and then i either forget, have stuff to do, or i am too tired to do it. but i promise i will before the end of the month

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

what do you mean? i watched it when it first came out and i thought it was pretty bad. i don't understand the question

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wasn't implying that you were copying the movie, just that I had to ask. Now that you have answered, I believe you more.

Plus, if I didn't ask, you know someone else would.

I agree, the movie went from good to bad within about 5 minutes. It started off as a pretty scary movie but then it just went to all hell.

I ment no offense.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

none taken, i don't mind skeptics too much because i know what happened to me, you know?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do you know where you may have picked this ghost up? What I mean is maybe you could go back and maybe find out something more?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I love the avatar of the mole lookin at me.Or is it a chipmunk?Looks like a frekin groundhog now that I think about it.maybe you should show the ghost this avatar maybe he will run away scared and leave you alone my dude!!!DWT

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

go back where in my mind? if that's what you mean it started the first time i tried an EVP and the dogs barking and looking behind me started in the past year when i stopped

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I was thinking maybe you picked him up when out on a ghost hunt or something. Like a graveyard.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
random thought warning inserted!

hey with ghosts flying around you that must make it kind of akward going to the bathroon and taking a dump while you know someone is looking at you.

my ex said she thought there were ghosts at our house but i've yet to see any and i've spent plenty of time there by my self and up late into the night.

this one time i was falling asleep when i thought i saw something dash across the door of my bedroom but the door to my daughter's room was open so it was probably just the trees outside moving. her room does give me the chills though no wonder why she never wanted to sleep in there

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i never ghost hunted at a grave yard. i have only ghost hunted at the insane assylum i have mentioned in many posts, i get in free "family" discount. even when i'm there, it is a very active place if you go you get amazing EVPs, i got an EVP that sounded like this kid. i had gotten EVPs from "him" before i even went there. one kind of disturbing fact about the assylum, at one time it was an assylum and an orphange in the same small building and they did alot of shock therapy there. there is one EVP that comes into mind when i think of how crazy the place was, it is this mans voice saying "should i kill?" it is weird here is a link to that exact EVP www.rollinghills-ghosthunt.com... damn i just looked and i don't see the EVP Lori must have put new ones on. the place was on Ghost Hunters a year or two ago it was the one where Jason, i think, got the door shut on him by a ghost.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I think I saw that episode. Anyway, I'm not allowed to watch that show anymore around my BF. It freaks him out too much.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

ha ha what a wimp. those EVPs scare me sometimes when i get them there it will be all quiet and then some are very loud for EVPs, it doesn't help that we listen to the EVPs in the cafeteria of the building.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hay its really weird since i was a kid i am convinced that i have been followed by a ghost sometimes i thought it was trying to harm me, then for years it just followed me when i left home.but its weird coz for that time till about 2 years ago i felt a huge amount of sorrow and depression until i saw it again in my new home that i am in now for to years i keep finding doors open and things in weird places and my room mates constantly think im playin pranks which i was not .but just lately it has disappeared i havent heard from it or seen it and no doors open but that gets me to the point im trying to make.im worried because cats have started to attack and hiss and generally fn hate me especially my room mates cat ill be 5 meters away from the thing and itll attack me why????? and also my girlfriends. is it gone or is it still there?what should i do?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

ever since i stopped doing paranormal stuff, dogs that are usually friendly with me bark at me and when i go up to pet them they are fine but they are constantly looking behind me. i think this has to do with the ghost that my nephew only sees when i'm around. i think it wants to tell me something, maybe it's just following me, or maybe the dogs just bark at me alot. i'm going to try and get some evps tonight. any suggestions on what i should ask?

What's the worry? Is the Spirit hurting you in any way? I have six of them that have been with me for all my life, they help me by warning me of danger, and have saved my life twice. Take it easy, the 3rd and 4th dimensions are beginning to cross each other, and we will see more and more of this as time goes on.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

in another one of my thread i was talking about some EVPs i got in 8th grade. i found out, at leat this is what it said, it is a young boy who died by falling down the stairs. and my nephew says that a little boy ghost plays with his toys while i'm there

maybe he is looking to you to save him from the spirit of Michael Jackson

all joking aside, i wuld suggest you ask him who he is where he is from why he is following you and tell him to stop scaring your nephew

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join