It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John lear truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just listened to the this interview back in 1993 with john...
youtube.com...

this is the most interesting part...
youtube.com...

HOLY #^#^, what is this, our entire race, what is the experiment for what do they want. Are we supposed to be the ultimate container? is this all for experiments? is the race that created us dead?Anyone wanna take a stab at it.

Is iraq also a diversion for the cover up?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sounds like disinformation to me.

Did you catch this part as well?

Art bell: "lets say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Lets just say they did that and they took me to a briefing, then what john?

John lear: Ok we whisked you to - er they wisked you to...

smooth one john

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
umm why don't you go listen to the whole interview, and how can that be disinformation in fact it was really scary...i dunno everything else points to that so i don't think its disinformation

Art Bell: Let's say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Let's just say they did that and they took me to a briefing. Then what John?

John Lear: They whisk you to Washington, DC, you get limo-ed to this building, beautiful building, you go up into this room. They say, 'Art, you're the guy and if you give us the go ahead, we are gonna release everything we know to the public. If you decide to go ahead, all major networks will be provided with information on all aspects of the cover up and no type of information will be withheld. Because of the deal for immunity for all participants of the cover up provides that nothing, no artifacts, no piece of information be withheld.'

[edit on 9-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
First, I think this should be in
Mr. Lear's forum.
(just my thought)

Second,
Mr. Lear has had one incredible
life.
Done things most only dream
about.
Met people, most never dreamt
existed.

The thing is, Mr. Lear is a very
trusting person.

My opinion of the information he
posts is this;
It's been given to him as truth.
He believed it.
And, passed it on.

My opinion is that Mr. Lear is a
dis-info agent, by proxy.
To wit, he doesn't realise it.
He believes everything he says.

I've said before, and shall say
again; I have the utmost respect
for him.
His information, not so much.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you know there are two things to the story in opinion. Dan bursh(sp) says that the aliens that landed in rose well were time traveling humans, Dan Bursh never mentions the experiment. And then we have Lears story and allot of other people including historical information point to this being all an experiment.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
sounds like disinformation to me.

Did you catch this part as well?

Art bell: "lets say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Lets just say they did that and they took me to a briefing, then what john?

John lear: Ok we whisked you to - er they wisked you to...

smooth one john

You think everything is disinformation

Anyway, I think we probably WERE an experiment between the 40's and 60's when Grey abductions were more frequent.

Now, I believe it's just our government that's doing the abductions.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
John talks alot about dealing with people who knew to much information. Like JFK, Ham radio operators, etc. Alot of people being killed for knowing to much. Well, doesn't John know to much information about all this and isn't he's spilling the beans about all of it? Why is he still here? Or is it what he's saying just a diversion to what may be happening. Who knows maybe all this alien stuff is to keep us occupied so that we don't know about the real truth. I don't know what that may be. Maybe it's weapons, money, power of the human greed. I just don't understand why some people know all this and are allowed to tell us?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nice post ..This interview w Art Bell is interesting. As for Burish I find this story far more believable. After completion of a project our team was taken out for dinner. Any way the project leader was talking about meeting a guy in a bar in Vegas who was talking about Roswell/UFOs ect. Later I read some things about LEar and always wondered if that was the guy he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Question for John if he happens by this thread. What are the video's you are narrating for Art with the Human mutilations and body recoveries? And why have you not shared them with us?

Ah, nevermind, I think you were giving a hypothetical situation.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Zenagain]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
To make this discussion interesting, I have uploaded a file on John Lear.

It is an archived file and you will require WinRAR to open and view its contents.

guyfrom2006.googlepages.com...

Here is a summary of the contents of this file.

1. Commentary by Rick Dell'Aquila

2. Conference on CompuServe w/ John Lear

3. Statement Released By:John Lear on December 29, 1987 to ParaNet

4. John Lear response to Dan Wright, MUFON

5. Initial Investigation by Brad Langton on the John Lear Tapes

6. Other letters.

I admire this guy.

top topics

join