It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little story, nothing special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi there,

First of all I should say that my English is very basic so please bear with me. I've found this community a couple of days ago, seaching about the Interstellar movie, and I've loved it ever since. I love the way that you all discuss UFOs videos and pics and make all these tests to prove them right/wrong. I don't know any other active community that does this.

So, after reading thousands of threads, I feel the need to register and say hello all and thanks for the work you do. While I'm there, I should point out that I've seen two UFOs many years ago, and by "UFOs" I mean objects I cannot identify, I'm not saying they were alien spaceships. I don't have any sort of proof for the stories, so it's more like a "take it or leave it" thing

I'm 20 years old and living in a city called Mar del Plata, in Argentina. The first time I saw an UFO was when I was around 12 years old. I was on the street with a couple of friends, they were playing soccer and I was sitting on a side (never liked sports). It was around 4 pm, probably, and three kids ran to us and told us to look at the sky. We did and we saw three objects which were alligned diagonally, something like this:

The sky was cleared and it was during day time, so we could see it just fine. They were kind of grayish, and they weren't completely round. I remember that the center part was a little bigger than the rest. The weird thing is that these objects dissapeared and appeard on different parts of the sky, randomly. Less than a minute later, they were gone for good.

A couple of years later, when I was like 16, I was talking on the phone while looking through the window. And what I remember seeing is so, so weird that it makes me think that it wasn't an UFO, because if it was I can't believe I never heard anything from anyone. It was night, and I live in an appartment. I'm on the first floor so it's not like my perspective is perfect. But what I saw was three lights, which in fact looked like three "windows" of a bigger thing. When I first saw it, I really thought it was the second floor from some house, because even though I can't say the altitude of the thing, it looked like it was on top of a house. The lights faded out not really quickly, but in a calm way.

The weird part is that on the next day I saw that there weren't any second floors on any house, nor anything at that same altitude, and I never saw those lights again on night time, which is impossible since if it really was a second floor, you should think that the family actually uses it!

Anyway, nothing big to share, unfortunately I have no pictures of videos of these things, nor I have ever met anyone who saw them as well, except of course in the first story, in which at least 8 kids saw them besides me. I just wanted to share these.

See ya, and thanks again for your work!

EDIT: I had to use "-" on the example because the spaces weren't showing, sorry!

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome and your English is actually quite proper. Better than mine for sure. Nice story.

cj6

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
At least you were fortunate enough to see them!!! I like your "self-made" pic of the formation of the UFOs!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks disgustedbyhumanity
. And yes cj6, I guess I am lucky for that! Oh, and I don't thing that scrubble I've made qualyfies as ASCII art

BTW, I noticed that I completely forgot about another story, although until now I was very reluctant to share it because of the reasons I will post next to the story.

This story has been in my family for years, since it took place in the '50s. My mother's aunt had a shop, and on top of that shop lived a family (which weren't her family). The wife of that family worked in the shop, and I don't know about her husband but he was away. Apparently, one day this woman went up to her house and found his 6 year old daughter crying. After insisting, she told her mother that something that looked like a person had been in their house. This thing talked to her without opening his mouth, walked without moving his feets and apparently could walk through walls. She told him not to hurt her brother, which was a baby, but he kept saying that he was not there to hurt anyone. He eventually dissapeared.

On the next day, a woman from the neighborhood was saying that she had seen a huge spacecraft suspended above a field that was near there the night before.

Now, I have my doubts about this story. Mainly because I've never met the people involved (the family moved to Spain, BTW). But also because of another reason: I can swear to you that I have a vivid memory to be playing in my cousin's house and seeing up the sky and see Superman flying by. I know that in that moment I SAW Superman.

Since Superman doesn't exist, I can safely say that a child's mind can create things that aren't there.

And regarding the spacecraft thing, perhaps it was something added to the story to make it believable. Or perhaps it's all true, who can say. But anyway, the reason why I wasn't sure to comment this is because it's one thing to talk about a story you've lived and you have no proof of, and there's another thing to talk about a story to which you don't have proof of and you didn't even know if it happened. But I decided to share it just in case someone found it interesting enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Greetings, Radiobuzz!

Cool stories!

The first one sounds as if what you witnessed may have been projected images.

I just finished reading a long thread (D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!) that touched upon a supposed secret government effort called "Project Blue Beam."

Apparently this involves, among other nefarious things, projecting images in the sky from space based platforms.

According to the information presented, this activity will be happening at an increasing rate over time, with what may be testing having begun in earnest earlier this year.

What you witnessed eight years ago may have been an earlier testing of this system, since a projected image could blink off and on and reappear quite rapidly in a different part of the sky.

Just a thought...

Oh, and allow me to also applaud your ASCI UFO rendition! Very effective!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How weird that you've mentioned it, because I was reading that exact same thread! Well, actually I've read "Ufo Orb Over U.K. September 24 2oo7", then jumped to "D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!" and then to "A confession. Guilt makes me post this." lol.

But what can I say... while it's a very interesting story and it would make a killing sci-fi book (in fact "Millennium Rising" from Jane Jensen came to mind while reading all this, you should check it), I can't just take it in and say "yeah". It's intriguing, it's weird, it's not impossible and if it does happen it would be life changing, I give you that. But if I believed everything I read on the internet my life would be a mess, hehe.

That doesn't mean I won't be aware if I start seeing lights, ships and hearing sounds from the sky. In fact I would probably consider moving to the woods
. Meanwhile, we can only wait. And babble in forums, of course

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am so glad to finally find your stories, S@F for your fine telling. I believe that you have had real experiences. Children sometimes do have a more open frequecy than grown ups, they do in fact still look up.

As for the 50s strory, could be I mean how many UFO stories were floating around back then? Could very well be.

new topics

top topics

join