It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with all the gay posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
why are people so worried about fairies, lets talk about something thats more of an issue today.

Why the heck are women becoming man haters, you cant go up to one without her thinking that all oyu wanna do is pluck her.

in fact "and i'm sure most of the guys here will agree" what we want is someone to hang out with other than our buddies and plucking is just a beneffit and something we sure as hell cant do with other guys cuz we aint swingin from the other branch.

i'm speaking for real here so who with me on this

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
why are people so worried about fairies, lets talk about something thats more of an issue today.

Why the heck are women becoming man haters, you cant go up to one without her thinking that all oyu wanna do is pluck her.

This is two different subjects.
I don't have an answer for your first question, and do you really want an answer for the second?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
lol did i make you mad are you a female?
i read your off grid post but honestly if i have to live like that i'd rather go back to bolivia and doit there the country is much nicer and you dont have to worry about any wrong turn type of stuff

[edit on 10/9/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You might be reading more tone in my post than was my intent.
Mad? Nahhh what for? I'm not gay, yes I am female, and still your post is two different questions. If I answered the second question then you're likely to read it as 'Man Bashing' when it's feminism that really irks me.

I guess I'm thick headed in my failure to understand how it relates to survivalism off grid... I can admit it: Jules is a dork. LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

... when it's feminism that really irks me.

hey i wanna know more this sounds good

I guess I'm thick headed in my failure to understand how it relates to survivalism off grid... I can admit it: Jules is a dork. LOL

i'd move someplace that has plenty of trout in the river man i love that fish its just so tasty yum yum

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that this thread is in direct response to the thread, "Why is the FACT that homosexuals make up 86% of pedophiles witheld from the world?"

Considering that thread is still ongoing, there is no need to have two separate discussions.

The title of this thread shows that there is very little discussion possible, as it is a simple outcry for a diminished level of homosexual themed threads.

Whatever the case, any such comments can easily be directed to the thread linked above.

Please review this thread as well.

## EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: SOCIAL ISSUES POSTING GUIDELINES READ BEFORE POSTING ##

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join