It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? Time of Spritual Transformation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My opinion on the 2012 theories is that it will be a good time for us all to come together for a time of Spritual Transformation not the time for us to hole up in our homes waiting for our sure destruction.

Maybe the Mayans got tired of dating what is to happen in the future, and instead just said screw it. But the much more likely case is that the Spaniards had wiped them out beforehand.

Why all of the doom and gloom?
Its all I hear and quite frankly I'm tired of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Mayans didn't think it was some doom and gloom event either, it was simply the end of one of their calendar cycles, nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't foretold as the end of the world, it was just the end/beginning of that particular calendar cycle. Like when we get to Dec.31st, we cycle back to Jan.1st, see.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually, the MAYANS are worried about massive earthquakes, the "red serpent" (Planet X) and stray comets and asteroids. I happen to be getting sick of these posts without any info, just an opinion without any factual/research backup. And yeah, the closer we get to 2012, all the more of these pointless threads.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I didn't mean to post another topic, I was actually posting a reply to another one, and it posted another topic, hmm. Maybe I'm going insane.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The Mayans didn't think it was some doom and gloom event either, it was simply the end of one of their calendar cycles, nothing more, nothing less.

It would be interesting to know what the calander was RELEVANT to, hey...

top topics

join