It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Esoteric Code of G-d

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
haven't posted here in awhile as I have been pretty busy, but I have been taking some time to understand more of what "The Fetch" calls "The Isisian Codes". In my mind, and I read a lot of occult material out there, what Fetch is doing is some of the more advanced and cutting edge esoteric works in the market.

He has written a new piece called "The Esoteric Formula of G-d". He has his spin which you may or may not agree with, but what he seems to be getting at is that there are two Illuminati/Initiatory Systems at an elite level, and each of these are predicated around solar marking points.

He is equating Osirian, or what he calls "Continental Masonry", with that of the Winter Solstice, or the solstices in general, and there is a second system which he equates to Setian worship.

The piece called "The Esoteric Formula of G-d" is pretty interesting because he appears to be saying that G is a letter that signifies the equinoxes, and that the equinoxes can be related back to Setian systems.

He seems to be acutely locked in to a term he calls "transpositions", and if I read him correctly, he is providing a far more occult fundemental that has never really be said before. For instance, here is his transposition for YHVH having a value of 26

"Y as "Yud", really is the Aryanised, or German, "J" sound, as in "Jah" = "Yah". It is being given a value of "10" in the Hebrew, but is really deriving its sound from the "soft phonetic of the J sound, which is, quite conveniently, placed at 10". It is no secret that Jewish Kabballah (Setian Illuminatus) is a system set against the 10, or the "JAH". Yet, in the Isisian Codes, the Letter Y is "25" as well as "9", which then creates a transposition of "1", in that the Letter Y shares the column with the Letter I, which is the Roman number of 1.

H as Heh has a value of 5. However, Heh is, in reality, Pi. Study its shape. The sum of 1:5 is 15, which is the Letter O, which is the pictographic representation of Pi. It, the Letter "0", also happens to be the shape of the Number 5 in Arabic

However, the Letter H shares column 8 with the Roman numeral "X", which has a value of "10".

Vav, as 6 in Hebrew, can be seen to essentially be encoding the ENGLISH ESOTERIC system of the Isisian Codes, for at column number 6 are the letters F and V, or the phonetics of "fav", wherein the "f" and "v" are the labials as "vav" too encodes clear at position number 6. However, as is the way of the "joker", things are still not as they appear, for V too is number 5 in Roman system.

Now, and ONLY NOW, can you sanely and RATIONALLY transpose the formula of YHVH = 26, but you HAVE TO UNDERSTAND the basis of the transposition.

Y is I is 1
H is X is 10
V is V is 5
H is X is 10

YHVH is "code" for IXVX = 1+10+5+10 = 26. This is the ONLY CONDITION under which the letters YHVH = 26. What is Hebrew is Hebrew is Hebrew. What is English is English."

I was wondering if anyone else in the Craft or otherwise is familiar with these forms of transposition or if anyone has heard of how to do this. It is clear that the guy knows far more of what is talking about than many are willing to give him credit for.

I am just curious as to what others think of his Isisian Code transposition system.

The article appears here:

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think he is a nut ball...An intelligent nut ball but a nut ball none the less.

Sometimes people can get so focued on "the thing", regardless of what that "thing" is, that they lose focus on every thing else. Fetch is one of those people.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know, he is really on to something huge IMO,and a lot of the stuff is high tier and not easily comprehendible right off the get go, but the more you work with it, the more you start to see patterns, and the more patterns you see, the less of a chance there is that it is all coincidental.Its a rough subject matter,but it is a subject matter that has been touched upon vaguely by Bro Manly P Hall, and Bro Godfried (sp?) Higgins, among others.Fetch thinks at such a super intelligent level that he makes me feel stupid, and I have a 168 IQ

Its like this guy sees this stuff and can think in codes and bianary,its really amazing imo.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ever see or read " A Beautiful Mind" ?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No I have heard of it though,its on my list of things to watch but I never do because I work too much

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I find it very interesting. It ties in with what I learned from the member "Thefetch" who got banned.

Thanks for posting it.

Edit to add: I hadn't seen the other reference to Fetch. Sorry to be redundant, but it jumped out at me the similarities.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by interestedalways]

new topics

top topics

join