It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which theory do you believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi all! Fairly new to the forum, UFO's brought me here, but I have been reading all ATS has to offer when I find time. I was wondering, which theory do you believe the most? Because even though the believers ALL say that theirs is the REAL one, they cant all be true can they? No. And it seems that everyone "knows someone who told them this so it MUST be true". Now I still have a crap load to cover on this site, buit I was curious what some of you thought were the more tangible stories out there.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

read the article posted by the OP. it is long but fascinating and disturbing at once. not a conspiracy really, just an eye opening perspective on the world economy. mark of the beast tagging us like cattle is on its way...

i couldn't find the "finding freedom from admiralty/maritime law" thread. that is also full of interesting information and links. if someone else can get a link to it, that would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
UFO's huh. My wife has seen one. A few friends say they have seen them too. Well that's all second hand proof to me. The only ufos' I've seen are aircarft that I can't identify.

I'm not discounting anyone's ufo stories. It's just that I won't be conviced until I'm taken aboard one.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As for any certain conspiracies, I'm open to proof, concept, and theory, but not a believer until I see the former. The general concept that I do believe, and that floats around this board more often than not, is that, in general, this world is going to h-ll in a hand-basket...Whether it's because of the NWO, the MIC, or the WWF, I don't quite know, but the effects seem to be fairly tangible.

-Warlo

*edit - typographical mistake

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Warlo]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sollie

I read this. Absolutely facinating!

Thanks for the replys! This is a fun and informative site, I have a lot to read still.

top topics

join