It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lake on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
Oh yeah...
Just like i could just go to any local store and buy me the equipment necessary to analyze Mar's surface.

It's not that difficult to analyse Mars' surface. The point is is that this is such a relativley simple job to do, it's done by many undergraduates as a project!

Wouldnt the US govt be quite if they found life on Mars or anykind of minerals they could exploit....to avoid other countries to try to go there too ?

Yes. Well the problem with that is that Mars isn't just on view to Americans it's on view everywhere. It would be a bit difficult for the US to exploit Mars on the quiet, especially as man hasn't set foot there.
[sarcasm] Ever heard of the ESA? [\sarcasm]

They and many other places have confirmed NASAs results. Unless of course they're all in it together! But then, in that case, who get's the biggest share of the pie?

Im not saying they are lying, im just considering another options.
What scares me most is not the fact they tell the truth or not but the ppl who believe anything govts say without even considering other possibilities.

What scares me is that people seem willing to enterain fanciful notions based on a picture, without perhaps understanding that the current understanding of Mars is given to us thanks to the US government . I don't trust the government either (for entirley different reasons) but I can believe in Physics and reasoning!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by timelike]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join