It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
every time I try and check out a post theres a page that pops up on ATS that says..ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists
(it happens to the best of us)

On July 28th, 2007, we underwent a significant upgrade to our servers and technology infrastructure. Part of that upgrade included some modifications to the information architecture across several sites. Perhaps you followed an old link, or used a bookmark to an old page, or, it may even be possible that you (or someone else) mistyped a link to our sites.

This has been happening all weekend!!! Does anybody know whats going on? I thought everyone had this problem but I looks like it only me

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioGnome

Usually that error only happens to mean when I click on a thread which has already been trashed. Does this happen to every thread? If it does I guess you will not see this response...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This only happens in ATS.. Im logged on but I cant check any of the threads with out it giving me that message... I thryed contacting a mod but It wont even let me click on contact us. Whats going on?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What browser are you running? And do you have some sort of script blocker on as well?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Internet explorer Browser.. this is the link to the error check it out, thats wat I get every time I try and look at a thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-10-2007 by RadioGnome]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This doesnt make any sence!!! at the bottom of the page it says this:

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and you can be reassured that our technology staff is being properly chastised for each individual occurrence of this error (If you'd like to have some fun at their expense, just keep entering bad URL's). We will do our best to ensure the tech crew presents you with no more surprises while you visit our websites.

What the does this mean?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioGnome

Have you tried clearing your cache? If that doesn't work, you might consider getting another browser. FireFox, Opera and even IE7 is now free.

new topics

top topics

join