It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Feel Really Uneasy Last Night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Did anyone feel really uneasy last night, epecially areound midnight. I was trying to go to sleep last night and i couldn't i felt like something was watching me through my window and then around 12:30 i just fell asleep. I remember feeling like what ever it was left and right after that i fell asleep. it might just be my mind playing tricks on me but i don't know.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Depends where you're from.

I felt disturbed while at the gym. For several minutes I wandered around aimlessly while usually I go for new Personal Records. It was around 16.15 GMT+1

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I live on the East coast of the U.S. E.S.T.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
GMT+0930 Here...

Yes, I felt very uneasy and despondent this morning between 0900 and 1100...

But that could just be because I hate tuesdays?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

haha, but last night it was one of the worst feelings i've ever had. you know the feeling you get when someone is staring at you it was like that times 100. it was really bad and now i'm really tired. Nice avatar haha

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm on the west coast, I think it's +8?

I was uneasy last night as well, but I chalked it up to being anxious because of things going on in my life.

But I must asked. Even if everyone had the same feeling,...would there be an explanation?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting that you mention it... I woke up multiple times and had some vivid dreams (that I can no longer remember, other than the fact that I had them).

I figured it was the result of some meditation stuff I was trying though.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
there might be an explination ..... but we don't know what it is

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Hi Coryblood,

Hmmmm, strange you know, because I felt very odd last night approx 23:00 GMT +8.00. I was uneasy to the point of feeling nauseous. The feeling was powerfully strong and I got out of bed a couple of times to walk around a bit - which which startled my partner.

I also had a very vivid dream later that night.

BTW - I get the feeling I'm being watched every night - but more from angelic beings than anything else. After a very nasty psychic attack a while back, I now call on their protection each night before bed.

Couldn't really put it down to anything, but a have a friend who is a qualified astrologer who will tell you that if there is anything moving in space, it will have a profound effect on us little beings here on earth.

Recently there was a major meteor shower that lasted approx. two weeks and many energy workers were experiencing major physical problems. So perhaps there could be something going on up there.

???

Dobbie

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well, i feel like a lady of the evening in church for days. Very uneasy, jittery.
But i dont know why.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was going to say that whatever made you feel uneasy wouldn't necessarily affect anyone else but I just remembered I had a lot of strange dreams last night. Kind of nightmare-ish really. Weird! Haven't dreamed like that for a long time.I remember scorpions linking hands with big red ants in my garage. Then, trying to have a normal dream when the floor starts falling away and I'm hanging on by a thread and sliding off the edge of a balcony, kinda stuff.And I just remembered, before I went to bed I was building a big wooden dolls house (secret Christmas pressie)in the garage and definitely didn't feel right. I glued and nailed a couple of bits on the wrong way and had to take it to pieces a couple of times but I do remember saying to my partner, "I don't feel right." And I was swearing to myself ALL the way through it. That was about 10.30pm uk time. Maybe the moon's in the wrong place, lol.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WOW !!!!!!!!

This is crazy, I Live in Chicago, Central time. Myself, sister, and mother all felt this wierdness and trouble falling asleep. Like when you get to that moment where you practically let go and drift off to sleep, at that moment it was like a wierd conciousness thing (so wierd u dcouldnt possibly go to sleep while having it)

This is nuts !!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow! I remember my parents and my brother left that night, leaving me alone. I remember feeling very afraid around 9 or 10 Eastern Standard time. I felt like I was being watched and my home was being invaded. I was really freaking out. I kept hearing noises. I had some strange dreams( rare for me) that night.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

i felt very uneasy on the 10th that came in tot he 11th atabout 3am in morning GMT in England. like somthing was watching me, i could feel as if aliens or watever was about but i felt it and its not the first time.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Haha, this is ironic.

For the past few weeks, months, whatever, I've had trouble sleeping. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and feel extremely dehydrated, have to go to the bathroom, some noise woke me up, or wake up with severe yet completely random vertigo (extreme dizziness.) But last night I slept perfectly fine for once. I actually thought to myself this morning that I got a sound night's sleep and didn't wake up at all. At the same time I didn't feel rested though, but I haven't woken up feeling refreshed for as long as I can remember either. Although I also woke up sick today, had a very runny nose all day and still do.

[edit on 10/10/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No but about that time I felt really tired I struggled to stay awake until midnight when I passed out. Usually if I do that I'll wake up at about 3am but this time I slept until 9am.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I slept uneasy all night.
Woke up at 3:30 EST and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up I'm very tired now. Worked 9 and a half hours today, probably will crash at 9:30 and hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
@ Yarcofin: that's funny,i have the exact same thing.been sleeping verry bad for the past few days/weeks,but that night,i too actually had a good night's sleep

@ coryblood : i also replied to another thread by you,and i can't help but wonder... www.abovetopsecret.com...'

@ wigit : completely off-topic,but for some reason your avatar picture bothers me,i know it's just a cat but there's somthing about it that gives me a strange feeling about it

also completely off topic,for some reason,i had a dejavu-kinda feeling when i posted this,just thougt i'd throw than in too

nice thread
Flagged!

[edit on 10/10/2007 by DigitalDisaster]

[edit on 10/10/2007 by DigitalDisaster]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
wonder what? Oh BTW this was the 8th/9th i think

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
lets see 300 million + americans, 6 + billion people in the world. i wonder how many are feeling uneasy right at this moment. i could only guess. but i bet its several million. well i guess we need to try and connect the dots cause something strange is going on.

some times we feel guilty, strange, odd, scared. sometimes we sleep like babys and some times we dont sleep at all. my sleep habits are more screwed up than any one i know.

i know its fun to dabble in these things, but i mean come on.

[edit on 15pmu92007 by DaleGribble]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join