It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves Do they Exist, or are they just a myth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PackAlpha1

Magical sight?

Spiritual shifting?

Complete idiot anyone?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PackAlpha1

I possess Magical Sight aka Gaydar. You will be reported for faggotry.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I dunno but -- Many years ago, when I was about 17, I went outside just to stargaze and enjoy the night. We lived on a farm and there was at least a mile in 3 directions around us of farmland, pasture, and woods. To the south there was a small country airstrip about a quarter mile from us. Anyway, I was sitting outside just gazing at the sky when I heard the most unearthly howl/scream--!!! That's the only way I can describe it. I have never heard anything like that before or since. It was the first time I ever felt my blood 'run cold', it literally felt like ice shot through my veins- the hair stood up on my neck and in about a half a second, I somehow found myself in the house- I don't even remember moving! That eerie sound was so loud, yet it seemed like the thing must have been at least a half mile away. I don't know how but the noise seemed to really carry! I wish I could have seen what it was- but my body just got me outta there. Ha! I couldn't have stayed there if I wanted to! It started my quest to learn the truth but I'm still searching..

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDee

I have seen video of those two boys, who I assume are grown men by now, who are covered in hair. That is the closest thing I have ever seen to a werewolf. Like most myths, there is usually some truth behind it. Often it is just a lack of knowledge which creates myths in the first place.

I think people who are covered in hair are werewolf but I am also sure those same people would be pretty offended if anyone called them that.

Yet, there is the bigfoot thing to consider. There still have been no way to explain what is causing so many people to report bigfoot sightings. I am sure it must be something and I doubt it is what most people expect it do be. I have been thinking that it could be a very large animal which walks upright and lives very deep in forest and mountain areas. Human? Well, unlikely but stranger things have come to light.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Those who can up and transform into a fearsome man-wolf upon the light of the full moon, that obviously doesn't happen. I will point out that there was a hominid skull found in France that would fit the description of a huge man with very canine features (freedomshammer.wordpress.com...). It's also hinted at the possibility that some of us may inherit a very small part of their lineage.

Of course, my biggest problem with cases of cryptid creatures is lack of hard evidence to designate their physical presence. I don't discount the hundreds if not thousands of accounts of these things, I just don't think what people are seeing are necessarily corporeal, just old ghost's with a bad case of attachment.

Werewolves? No such thing. I don't understand why people don't make the connection with lemurs or adapid primates.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomcake
Those who can up and transform into a fearsome man-wolf upon the light of the full moon, that obviously doesn't happen. I will point out that there was a hominid skull found in France that would fit the description of a huge man with very canine features (freedomshammer.wordpress.com...). It's also hinted at the possibility that some of us may inherit a very small part of their lineage.

Of course, my biggest problem with cases of cryptid creatures is lack of hard evidence to designate their physical presence. I don't discount the hundreds if not thousands of accounts of these things, I just don't think what people are seeing are necessarily corporeal, just old ghost's with a bad case of attachment.

Werewolves? No such thing. I don't understand why people don't make the connection with lemurs or adapid primates.

This link has some alot of Werewolf sightings. Some of them from the beast fo Bray Road and the Michigan Dog man. After the last Paranormal Witness Episode, i truly believe on Skin-walkers now www.hellhorror.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There are people who crave night activity, moonlight, and sometimes violence at the same time.
There are people who have chemical imbalances also.

That should explain the werewolf thing in part.
Also the idea that barbarians tended to clothe themselves in furs and also smelled very bad and made growling noises while dismembering villagers.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
There are people who crave night activity, moonlight, and sometimes violence at the same time.
There are people who have chemical imbalances also.

That should explain the werewolf thing in part.
Also the idea that barbarians tended to clothe themselves in furs and also smelled very bad and made growling noises while dismembering villagers.

That still does't explain the 7 feet tall monsters with 35cm footprints.

EDit: never mind, they could easily be faked.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello,
I wanted to find out if anyone here has heard of the Beast of the LBL region of Kentucky.

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

I am so interested in this I am planning a trip to the area.

Any help would be helpful, thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lonnie5
Hello,
I wanted to find out if anyone here has heard of the Beast of the LBL region of Kentucky.

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

I am so interested in this I am planning a trip to the area.

Any help would be helpful, thanks in advance

Totally unkown to me, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
With this topic I have to say that if they do exist, they can't be the traditional "turn in the full moon to a bipedal killing machine." They would attract too much attention and we'd probably either have a cure or a way to exterminate them.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Really good werewolf event documented on paranormal witness.
Quite creepy, with eyewitness testimony too.

G

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Really good werewolf event documented on paranormal witness.
Quite creepy, with eyewitness testimony too.

G

Indeed, the Old George episode was easily one of the best (but there were things that made me think it was fake, either way, they were interviewing famous people with famous accounts, so i say the account is real.)

With this topic I have to say that if they do exist, they can't be the traditional "turn in the full moon to a bipedal killing machine." They would attract too much attention and we'd probably either have a cure or a way to exterminate them.

Almost every reports and accounts i read about werewolfs were not in the full moon. The bipedal-one seems to retain human memories and avoid people, only follow/sneak sometimes.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that a creature like a freaking werewolf would have trouble dissapearing with a corpse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join