It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 40 most memorable aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The 40 most memorable aliens

technology.timesonline.co.uk

Beings from other worlds have excited the popular imagination since the Bronze Age: Both The Old Testament and the Sanskrit epics describe strange beings coming to Earth in flying machines. Modern literature and (especially) film make liberal use of sentient aliens as characters. But which ones are the best?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
A Really good readable article with some good info. Probably one of the best Space, alien and technology article this year

technology.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Nice one son!

I agree with Paddy from Brum, Where is 'Q' that dude was so cool?
All good but don't necesserily agree with the order that Mr Moran puts them in.
Who are your top 5 Chorlton?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
From a disclosure point of view, this article is completely and utterly worthless, hardly an example of the mainstream media coming forward and acknowledging that these things out there are a reality. This is an alien-related article from the same website, published a couple of days after this one. It's presenting her life as true, real and bereft of the usual ridicule, or trivialisation such as the subject article of this thread. Credit goes to ATS member Bridas who posted the Marcia Schafer article in this thread.

Which leaves you with the question - why do a "40 famous fictional aliens" and then follow it up a couple of days later with the story of a genuine experiencer? Was it to 'soften the blow' of the other article? Are they both interrelated somehow? Is there any agenda? If so, what? Or maybe it's nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi Riot, I think you may be trying to :bnghd: when talking to the OP about Marcia Schafer!
I did find it a very interesting article though! and as you say, for the paper to run that article without a disclaimer or ridicule! I shall be looking for other papers to bleed out article like this, 'crikey! the NZ Herald may be next! (Waikato Times did it last month!)

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Nice one son!

I agree with Paddy from Brum, Where is 'Q' that dude was so cool?
All good but don't necesserily agree with the order that Mr Moran puts them in.
Who are your top 5 Chorlton?

I dont really have any favourites....I love em all, I just thought the article was worth a mention

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Hi Riot, I think you may be trying to :bnghd: when talking to the OP about Marcia Schafer!

Marcia Schafer..proving you can become famous by being a fruitcake
HAHA
HAHAHA
AHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top topics

join