It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I doubt anyone "gave us" religions. We most likely created them ourselves...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes indeed
I feel the same as you about that Diplomat. There's people that whorship all kinds of planets, sun's, stars, symbols, man, etc. Look at all the new ones that have been made in this Century. There's cults that worship blood, men, devil's etc... People keep making up religion for power. I do believe in one thing though. I believe we will have to change our way about money, wars and beliefs before we become intergalactic human beings. There will have to be free energy, food, and a willing to do work with a passion and not for self graditude. Sorry, just couldn't find the corrsct word to replace graditude. Maybe there is a plan that we have to go through before we reach this plain. To know good & bad and to do the good.

[edit on 10/10/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That seems like an organized approach. I feel strongly that diversity enriches us but it also divides us. We need to focus of the points that join us together.

But these needs to be thoughts and ideas not religions and cults.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
you will notice that the more truth a thread contains, the less controversy it sparks, the less discussion will take place. something that is true neednt be discussed. funny, eh?

AMEN my brother, AMEN!

In short, IMHO, man created religion to control it's people, almost like we write laws into effect now. There is God, period. God is, and connects all of us. We are him, he is us, we are all. The best thing I ever did was read about Alchemy. If you want truth, "start" there, then follow the path before you.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I’m more prone to think aliens did create both humans and the Egyptian religion, when the aliens left we were left to fend for ourselves and over time altered it adjusting it to our way of thinking, and so we changed the religion to also maintain control and order.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I’m more prone to think aliens did create both humans and the Egyptian religion, when the aliens left we were left to fend for ourselves and over time altered it adjusting it to our way of thinking, and so we changed the religion to also maintain control and order.

What about all the other religions, why would the Egyptians be special? Ancient Egypt was just one nation among many with a ton of religious diversity.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by merka]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Religion is a gift that we learned how to manipulate and misuse. For example the Koran teaches many good things and so does the bible and the Gita.

But human beings misinterpreted and re-interpreted these holy books and created versions after versions which led to the slaughter of millions.

Where were the Alien Gods when this was happening? Some people say they do not interfere but for me it seems irresponsible on their part to introduce something and then get away for us to mange the mess.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have heard of this theory before, Actually there is an internet video i came across from Chris Crocker of all people. He posted a website to watch and it was about religions being created from old passages to control people's lifes. Its something similar and it makes lots of sense!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves

Partly True

My personal take: GOD is the omnipresent sum of all the souls in the universe. Every living creature has one including animals, birds, reptiles, insects, microbes, plants, algae, etc.

Show me concrete proof.

Originally posted by guyfrom2007

The Soul is a neutrino like particle that is trapped in a living being. It is the chip that is the hotline with the omnipresent GOD. And it communicates maximum in intelligent creature. The soul starts with the smallest of creatures and progresses towards the highest. Once it has completed the entire life cycle, it acquires the potency to be released from the living body trap and becomes one with the omnipresent GOD.

Dude. Do you know what actually nutrinos are. I guess not.

Also show me proof of your other claims.

quote]Originally posted by guyfrom2007

etc etc.

To prove that your theory or story has any credibility you kneed concrete proof. Clear undoctrined original photos/film, video footage, sample etc.

I don't want to be rude to you, but that's just the way the world works.

No proof, no credibility, no disclosure. Sorry but that's how reality works.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

I couldn't agree more. This forum is great, but at the same time it is being hampered by the accepting attitude of all too many posting here towards personal narratives, statements of belief or third party statements with no hard evidence to back it up.

I would say this thread is "food for skunks", if you catch my drift.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
you will notice that the more truth a thread contains, the less controversy it sparks, the less discussion will take place. something that is true neednt be discussed. funny, eh?

I'm sorry. But how would you know that? Because you know the truth? Puhleeeze. Okay so you know the truth. How this universe works.

Okay can you give the rest of us ignorant human beings the answer to the worlds problems? You can start with energy crisis. Boy there's a lot of questions needs to be answered with only that topic.

Tell me the rest when you have solved the problem faced 6.5 billions will ya.

No one knows the truth. If you say you know the truth then that shows to the world that you really don't know the truth.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

you need to read The Gods Of Eden there you will find much information on what you are searching for and you will be surprised

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What about all the other religions, why would the Egyptians be special? Ancient Egypt was just one nation among many with a ton of religious diversity.

i mean as all the religions at that time, including the sumerians, Babylonians, Mayans, Aztecs, and of course the great buildings of Ballbek......were all influenced by aliens....and then when the aliens left, these cultures grew.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know if aliens really exist or not, but for sake of argument let's say they do. And that they created religion for us. What would be the reason to do this?
The only answer I come up with is that they don't want us to know they're here. What better way to keep a secret. But that's only if they really exist.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OP, you are a really good thinker. You remind me of Aristotle.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ixiy

The animals on this planet survive just fine without religion and spirituality, even the apes.

Yeah, but to be fair no animal has mastered speech like we have. With speech comes awkward questions about existence and the meaning of it all, and religion answers those questions to an extent. Go back to the Roman era and people fought to the death in a colisseum, now two teams battle it out in a sports arena. Contests have become tamer but it's a great way for people to fight others in a passive way. My point is that religion may have helped prevent some wars but it has also caused some too. Sports seems to be a bigger factor in maintaining peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've always believed that we were brought here by aliens. I wish there was an organized religion based on this theory / belief.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: guyfrom2007

My view is that aliens are spirits from another world. They want us to believe they are gods so they can usurp the true God. Be careful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join