It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves

Partly True

My personal take: GOD is the omnipresent sum of all the souls in the universe. Every living creature has one including animals, birds, reptiles, insects, microbes, plants, algae, etc.

The Soul is a neutrino like particle that is trapped in a living being. It is the chip that is the hotline with the omnipresent GOD. And it communicates maximum in intelligent creature. The soul starts with the smallest of creatures and progresses towards the highest. Once it has completed the entire life cycle, it acquires the potency to be released from the living body trap and becomes one with the omnipresent GOD.

And the power of GOD, increases with each soul being added to it.

Aliens are living creature’s a bit higher order than ours and who have learned how to tap into the power of GOD and control lesser living creatures. GOD on its own does not do anything. But higher living creatures like aliens and ourselves and learn to use GOD’s powers.

Some Human beings also learned to tap into this power and these prophets formed the religions on Earth. The Aliens taught these humans how to tap into GODs power from time to time. And this process is not limited to Religions. It is also related to networking in every sphere of life. That is why some people are giants in success such as Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi, Bill Gates to name a few.

This what yogis in India also teach others in modern day using modern methods and techniques be it yoga, meditation, etc

I use the simplest technique. Just believe 100% that GOD exists and just talk to him. There should be no doubt whatsoever that GOD exists else the communication fails. You can represent GOD as your own inner self, Jesus, Buddha, Prophet Mohammad, the Koran, the Bible. Just anything, but be sure you believe it will communicate with you.

We do not need Aliens to teach how to do that.

John, I agree with you that Aliens HELPED create all religions but so that we can SELF REGULATE ourselves.

But this HELP has gone down the drain as we have learned to REGULATE or ORGANIZE ourselves on the basis of religion but not able to live in PEACE.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by guyfrom2007]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am surprised why people have not commented on this Thread!!!

There is so much about Aliens as our Gods starting from Van Daniken.

I wish there could be a healthy discussion on my favorite topic and which John Lear has so much courageously embraced.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you will notice that the more truth a thread contains, the less controversy it sparks, the less discussion will take place. something that is true neednt be discussed. funny, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here is one of the better threads that MAKES SENSE people!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007
My personal take: GOD is the omnipresent sum of all the souls in the universe. Every living creature has one including animals, birds, reptiles, insects, microbes, plants, algae, etc.

Hey, I've heard something like this before... The Force. People trained with god aren't called priests, they're called Jedi Knights.

I prefer the Star Wars version myself - it's more believable.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I believe in this somewhat. My version differs slightly though. I believe that in the spirit realm, we have guides who are far more advanced souls than we are (hence the fact they are guides). They monitor our spiritual growth and know which lessons we need to work on. They help us choose our next life (every life) in order to help us grow. Through many many life cycles, our own souls advance to the point where we are finally able to join the "One" source which most people refer to as God.

This thread reminds me of a saying I once heard: "Know that you are never alone. We are all connected to the creative source of this universe, and nothing can stop that flow except your denial that you are God."

It makes sense to me. We truly are ONE people on this planet, and one day (although it may take 100's or even 1000's of more generations) it will be realized.

I've heard that Aliens implemented religion into our societies to keep us from destroying ourselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
I've heard that Aliens implemented religion into our societies to keep us from destroying ourselves.

Maybe so, but it DEFINETLY didn't work.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
sodom
nice theory, but you lost me with Mahatma Gandhi and Bill Gates in one line....

sodom

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sodom, although we still kill ourselves, imagine how much worse it would be without religion or spirituality.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sodom, although we still kill ourselves, imagine how much worse it would be without religion or spirituality.

The animals on this planet survive just fine without religion and spirituality, even the apes.

People will debate that without religion things may get worse or better, but without an experiment or an example in history where modern humankind has lived without religion or spirituality, we may never know which is the case.

What we do know, is that having alot of different religions can cause alot of problems.

I certainly hope that who ever may be in charge learnt this lesson, unless it was part of the plan all along.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good point. I'm not a religious person myself. I just try to be kind. It's not always easy, but I want everyone to get along and live in peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"Ever wonder why?" (Mickey Rooney)

Maybe Mankind is just not ready for the truth about our creator, and our creator knows it.

I do hope we are headed in the right direction, however, if recent history is any kind of indicator, the ones in power would use the knowlege for greed, and distort it for thier own purposes. And, don't tell me we wouldn't sit back and say there is nothing we can do about it.

Again, maybe those in power already possess this knowlege about what's ahead in the great beyond, and it's fantastic. So, why would they care how many inocent people die in pointless wars? They know where those people are going anyway, and on some level, they think it's what's best for them.

Those few in power are playing God.

It's going to take more than the truth to set us free.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Hey, I've heard something like this before... The Force. People trained with god aren't called priests, they're called Jedi Knights.

I prefer the Star Wars version myself - it's more believable.

LOL!

It's amazing how truthful the early sci-fi movies like "E.T.", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Star Wars" were.

Some people even believe that people like Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were given inside information....

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This sounds a lot like what Raelians believe, I suggest you look it up.

Then again, you are against that...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Somehow I have a distaste for cults and organized religions. Because anything that is organized can be manipulated top to bottom and takes away your freedom. You merely become a icon in a system.

So though I believe in GOD, it is more personal. I communicate directly with the power or energy and do not need religion to lead me there.

Having said this, I have many theories popping into my brain all the time so I am not sure what is real most of the time.

Is GOD real? Are UFOs real? Am I Real? No I am not leading everyone to the Matrix theology.

I mean all of the above makes sense when one is rooted to the ground. In our bodies on this planet. If we were like air or light, would we be still interested in Aliens and GODs!!!

Do other living beings really care if there is GOD or UFOs!!! Ofcourse not.

It is because of our higher intelligence and brain and ofcourse the soul that we are aware of all of these stuff and feel the need to find out more.

But the minute we die, our soul is released do we still remain the same? There is no way of knowing what happens after death (even after reading couple of books on Near Death Syndrome)

So what difference it will make if any of these things are real or not. If our government is hiding the facts from us or not. Are we going to live forever to be worrying about an Alien invasion or Judgment day!!!

Atleast I am not. The only reason why I am concerned about our government hiding the facts from us is that they can then lie about everything. They can tap your phone, steal your tax money and you live a miserable life for whatever is remaining.

That is what worries me more than being abducted by Aliens or GOD casting his angry look on us.

I do not like being taken from granted by the military or the government or anyone. I need to see some honesty there..... If there are faces on mars, NASA SHOULD TELL US THE FACTS. Because we are goddamn paying their bills by paying our taxes.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I disagree with that. I think it was implemented for no other reason than to cause fear and distort the truth. Not only does it distort the truth, but it's separated us all into groups. If it was created to keep us from destroying ourselves, than why do we have WARS fought over religion? It's just a tool of deception to keep us in the dark, in my opinion.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Then again, you are against that...

No way, the Raelians get to have naked ladies dancing at their meetings, which I support wholeheartedly!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well the premise of this thread is the lie that the aliens wish to promulgate. The so called aliens seemed especially peeved with christianity, often singling out Christ as being something they created or somehow denying who he was or his ministry. However it is quite telling that many abduction events have been stopped cold by fervent prayer and calling out the name of Jesus Christ.
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Worse without religion? Somehow I can't see it. Think of all the conflicts and wars that have a religious element in their inception.

The idea that aliens (or our creators/captors, whatever) create religions in order to keep us in order is a logical enough theory, but define 'order' -- If religions were created, then the order they bring would be to benefit the religion's creators, not it's subjects!

Without religion, we might just not do so much killing and war-mongering - It seems all forms of life have an unconscious desire and motivation to procreate, to continue and expand it's own population - which is the exact opposite of war. So I'd be more inclined to think that if a creator race installed a religious aspect to humanity, it would be to keep us separate and feuding.

Religions tend to leave an evolutionary trail, so I'd actually be more inclined to believe that we created religion ourselves, out of some form of ignorance regarding our surroundings. Either stemming from our awe at the huge ball of light in the sky that would rise and fall from the 'underworld' every day bringing and taking light and warmth as it did so, or if the Gods of religion were another alien race - then perhaps we viewed them as supernatural GODS, not just another race of fallable physical beings that happened to be superior to us technologically.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Without religion, we might just not do so much killing and war-mongering - It seems all forms of life have an unconscious desire and motivation to procreate, to continue and expand it's own population - which is the exact opposite of war. So I'd be more inclined to think that if a creator race installed a religious aspect to humanity, it would be to keep us separate and feuding.

I used to think that religion was responsible for war. Not so now. Take a look at wars and it's almost always territorial or resource disputes that are the cause.

You mention that life procreates and expands. True, just as it does in the animal world. I bet that most animals don't follow any form of religion, yet they still fight territorial disputes. Every day animals go to war over territory, not religion.

Religion is a great tool to separate us and help the hate, but ultimately, it's not the real reason we go to war. It might help fuel the conviction once at war, but seriously, it's a lame excuse to sally onwards with sword in hand.

If aliens helped kicked off world religions, then it would only be to divide us, rather than allow us to unite as humans of Earth. Religion sucks. (I don't believe that the aliens did create religions, they would have to be smarter than that.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join