It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Analysis of John Lear’s Interview with Art Bell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi,

I came across John Lear yesterday and his recent interview with George Noory on C2C.

Then I researched on this guy a bit and also came across his earlier statements with ART Bell and elsewhere.

The one thing that strikes me about John is that he is not making this up. He is being downloaded with information and he is just sharing it.

Just as it happened with me 15 years back and still continuing.

I am not exactly sure who is downloading this information in to our minds and the purpose. But this is happening with most people who discuss the topic of UFOs and Aliens.

And there is a common thread that goes through all these accounts with the details varying from person to person.

I have conducted a personal research on UFOs for 2-3 years in the past and then dropped it as it was not leading anywhere. But even if I am not actively interested in this subject anymore, it keeps re-visiting my mind and I feel compelled to express my views.

And this also happened I believe with John and others.

There are also strange misfortunes associated when people discuss this stuff on public forums and that has been my personal experience and yet I take the risk time and again in bring my views out.

Ofcourse, I have learned a bit (infinitesimally small) to tap into GODs energy to shield myself from these misfortunes which in the past I was so careless with.

Anyway, I come across countless personal experiences with UFOS and Aliens almost everyday and I thought the experience of John Lear somewhat crosses with mine.

I thought, I should jot down my analysis of his views and my personal take on the topics concerned.

So, I would like to open a new thread on each of the views expressed by John and put across my personal views for others to comment and analyze.

"Sabka Malik EK" - Shri Sai Baba.

Guru

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i apologize for my sincerety and forgive me if this sounds rude but...john lear us certfiable. please think twice before commiting to his scientology- -like religioneous (is that a word?) cult.
cheers

join