It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar the cat Predicts death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is no joke but I am skeptical about it. I heard this about a month ago and started watching my cats very carefully lol. See the thing is as a child mainly all of our pets were cats and nearly all of them would sleep in who ever was sick beds. I figure its comfortable because its a nice warm bed to a cat and the human is just a giant heater. Well anywho, didn't know if this was posted previously but here goes.

link:
www.cnn.com...

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i heard the same thing on c2c last night but is was about some poodle. i have a hard time buying it but who knows..

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i know they have dogs that can detect seizures and narcolepsy. Apparently the is a hormone or pheramone that goes of prior to the actually happening. I wonder it this is true if they could use this for helping people or detecting any other diseases.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i saw a program on discovery where they were using dogs to sniff out cancer. from what they said they were pretty accurate. but i might have changed my mind on not believeing the death thing. as the body shuts down it makes certian chemicals could be what these animals are picking up on..

new topics

top topics

join