It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask the NeoCon, come one come all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone at one time or another has wanted to get inside the head of the enemy if you will, try and understand why they believe what they do and how they think, nows is your chance to get one persons perspective at least, Me.
Some of you may have debated me in the past some may have never seen me here, its all the same, but with that said

Hate arabs?
Hate islam?
Hate the Mid East in General?
Bush fanboy?
Bill oriely fanboy?
Fox news fanboy?
Support police state tactics?
consider all on the left the enemy?
consider all on the left TERRORISTS?
Believed in WMD's and even tried to justify it after they weren't found?

Just a few of the things I once supported or believed, why is the question, ask anything I'lll do the best I can to answer fully, how I came to the beliefs I had in those dark days.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
why did you change your views?

i wouldnt call myself a neo-con but, im a strict republican and would die before even thinking of voteing democrat
i dont hate arabs
i do hate islamisc extremists
i dont hate the middle east
i am a bush fanboy
dont think ive ever seen a bill oriely show
dont watch any news source, although rush and beck are my heros
hate cops
i do consider the liberal left enemys of america
not terrorists though
i still think there at least were wmd's at one point in time even if there arent anymore, there is documented proof of sadam using them in the past..

[edit on 15amu122007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just one question, why all the hate? I just do not get it. The Middle east has so much to offer as far as history and culture. IMO its not just a haven for terrorists and American hating scum. Look forward to your answer

[edit on 9-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
why did you change your views?
The simple answer, is i read the Constitution, and what most of our founders believes regarding the rights of the people.
Once I had an understanding of such things I began to research and look back on most of the things I believed, only to find out most of them were flat our lies and badly formed misconceptions.

Originally posted by tetsujin420
Just one question, why all the hate? I just do not get it. The Middle east has so much to offer as far as history and culture. IMO its not just a haven for terrorists and American hating scum. Look forward to your answer

As far as the hate I had back then, I denied hating them most of the time and put forth bs excuses to justify the aggression towards then because that was the American thing to do, do everything you possibly can to garner support for aggression against the evil terrorists and backwards people, If you support them or had any sympathy for them what so ever, you were unAmerican.

There was no real thinking behind these beliefs just mindless defense of a bad way of thinking because all that really mattered was "we are right you are wrong"

Why these people hate us, what Causes them to act the way they do, was never considered, anyone who brought these issues up would be unAmerican.

those who claim to be American yet support these aggressions towards these people have very little understanding of what freedom is, a lot of people hold the beliefs that because those men in gitmo aren't American, they don't have the rights that we do, I used to believe this myself, but it is very wrong, Because these rights we have aren't American rights, they are basic human rights, the only thing that makes us different form them is the fact we were lucky enough to be born in a place which protects and at least used to respect these rights.

When it comes down to it, the hate was simple, they aren't us.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by C0le]

new topics

top topics

join