It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP conversations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
this is not my EVP here, but it's a good one with a precursor preceeding it, if you listen closely, you'll hear the pop right before the response

www.itcbridge.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jerseyguy77

To be honest, I haven't been back through all the recordings I've got. Whenever I got one that wasn't too clear or was too quiet to make out, I'd tell them I didn't understand it and they'd repeat it again. Then usually based on my question or whatever subject we were talking about, even if it still wasn't quite clear enough, it was enough to work out what they'd said.
When I first started getting EVPs, before it got to conversation level, I'd listen to something and think it said one thing, but come back later and maybe change my mind. It's just the ones that aren't very clear though, and sometimes other sounds in the background trick the ear into thinking there are consonants when it's just some random noise instead.

I remember getting some popping sounds, almost like staggered crackling sounds, perhaps as if they were tapping the microphone. At first, I thought I had a lose connection in my headphones, and then thought the mic was faulty, but both were fine.

I eventually got to the point though, where I'd ask a question and then press record for about 5~10 seconds. If I got something, it'd be from as soon as I pressed record - that's why I could hold a conversation in near real-time. So I didn't get any chance to hear precursors before they said something.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason005

I also got the feeling that when I went back and listened, alot of what I was hearing was real time, but yeah, probably not a good idea to go back and listen to your recordings, that's what I think speeded up developing this unwanted perception for me....the more I listened to my recordings, it's like all the faint replies started to come into focus and I got better at hearing them, which unbeknownst to me at the time was a really bad thing

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I also got a few "sound effects" before, like I remember hearing a car peel out, gunshots on one or two occassions., not much, but that always caught me off guard

but once I started hearing them outside of the recordings (well I should say there was a steady escalation for a few weeks) but it reached the point where the voices were extremely intense, I remember hearing this extremely deep voice with this extremely deep bass effect to it when ever it spoke, I sware I felt vibrations whenever it spoke, it's like it was causing the ground to shake...when this extrasensory perception first opened it was like my blinders to the otherside were smashed (as far as hearing them goes), the voices were way more intense and menacing than on the recordings

one person I correspond with this condition told me that there was this noise that sounded like a helicopter hovering 20 ft above her house and a voice harasing her like someone speaking through a bullhorn.....they can play with soundwaves like this to make themselves sound extremely menacing and terrifying

one of the worst things I remember, back during the worst times was being outside on a windy day near alot of trees, it was like the sound of the wind blowing through the trees made it sound like thousands of voices were all harassing me at once, it was literally like an entire sports stadium was mocking me....it was terrifying

thank God the perception doesn't stay that bad constantly, I could barely focus on anything for weeks.....if it stayed like that for good, I would have broken no doubt

edit on 16-2-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The files recorded won't be changing, but I guess the signal to the headphones or the speakers could be manipulated in real time, making it sound like the files are saying something different - or in your case they've worked out how to mess with your ears.
These EVPs are either caused by something that uses the electromagnetic spectrum, or can manipulate electrical currents or magnetic fields. There're some tests I'd like to do, but I don't have the means to do them yet.

No sound effect like sounds come to mind right now, but I have hundreds of recordings which I haven't listened to in any sort of detailed way, so anything might be pulled up if I analyze them on the computer.

Sounds really crazy what has happened to you though (and the other people you've mentioned), and quite frightening. There ought to be more info out there and some sort of help available; but that won't happen until people start believing this is real.
The reality ghost hunting shows don't help, because 99% of what they record, is just random noises, and nothing to do with EVP. Most of what's posted online is of terrible quality, and usually nothing but noise too. Youtube is a joke!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

alot of the cases of this I find are on mental health forums, because most often when it first hits people, they don't know what the heck is going on or where to get help, they've most often never heard of something like this happening from EVP. One woman I correspond with, luckily for her the attachment situation went away after a few months, but she told me her doctor struggled to come up with a diagnosis for her because she didn't seem to fit into alot of categories with her particular situation, she told me her doctors more or less settled on lableing her bi-polar, all the while she felt that it was something paranormal, but she was afraid if she came out with that, then that would only make things worse for her, she had just never heard of this happening to anyone else until I found her on a forum. So yeah, alot of these spirit attack cases/attachement cases are misdiagnosed because society as a whole doesn't accept it yet

I never doubted for a minute it was spiritual in nature because I simply had too much electronic evidence that others heard and confirmed as well

and I just have to add, that I only have experience with this attachment situation...no other type of parnormal / haunting issue, so I can't speak for all of it....but from the accounts of others I know and from my own experience...all the traditional spiritual remedies like burning sage, holy water or images, or prayers doesn't work either......these entities seem immune to pretty much everything except for their victims learning not to fear them anymore and eventually blocking them out

they also hate it when I post about them like this, but I could care less....no damn sleep last night, the hell with them

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's another acount of this:

Hello, I too have been hearing voices. I've had my share of strange phenomenon, but now, the voices are everywhere! I don't do drugs and I'm not crazy. I stopped taking some supplements, thinking they were causing the "hallucinations", but they haven't stopped. The voices started speaking to me in the wind, as I was riding my motorcycle, and thus my user name. The voice would emerge from the breeze on my ears. It was yelling at me, "You have to repent!" over and over. He was angry. It told me that I was going to burn in hell. He told me that he wasn't going to argue with me-that I would have to pay the consequences. That I would have to spend time in purgatory. He said that he'd follow me wherever I went if I moved, and that I couldn't escape. The voice didn't stop there. It started manifesting itself in anything that makes a humming noise, such as a bathroom fan, an out-of-tune radio station, an air compressor, the traffic noise coming from the freeway, an electric hairdryer, even the running tap-water in the sink! The list goes on. The voice is not a friendly one. He has no mercy. He is not understanding or forgiving- like a drill sargeant from hell.

I have been recording EVPs in the house where I live because I believe it to be haunted. This may have helped me develop an ear for subtle sounds. I now have hundreds of EVPs with voices communicating with me about relevant issues in my life! The voice that I believe to be a ghost, has become a friend to me. I even know his name: Michael. He has told me many times that he wants to help me- that he can help me find lost items, and that he has a large sum of money hidden in the house that he wants me to have. I still haven't found anything, but he hasn't left. Sometimes, I wake up while half-asleep to a clear voice that sounds like it's coming from another dimension, saying "I can help you now."
The first time he said this, I was terrified and told him to leave me alone. Then I overcame my fears and agreed to let him help me. I get a deep sleep-paralysis when I hear him at night, and sometimes a feeling of love that envelops me in tingles and warmth. Turns out, there was a suicide in the room where I live. I have developed a friendship with someone who has passed to the other side!

Please, someone- I know there are more people who have been hearing voices in their fans. Please tell. I am not crazy. You are not crazy. We are hearing something significant. These voices are warning us of something terrible

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Jason, I just sent you another PM

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
here's another brief account of this:

Five years ago, my gift changed from seeing spirit to hearing spirit. At that time in my life, I was feeling pretty low. I did EVP work without protecting myself because at that time, I didn’t know it was important. Because I was feeling so low, I attracted low level spirits. Now, five years later, I am still struggling with all of this. I believe I have two spirits attached to me, one male and one female, and they take pleasure in making it difficult for me to sleep and go about my day. They scream nasty things and lie about everything and won’t shut up or go away. I have tried everything to get rid of them over the past five years but nothing works. They say horrible things; I want to block them out and to tune in to good spirits and guides. When I do EVP work now, all I hear is terrible voices. This has all been horrible. I really hope you can help me.
E.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Did you ever notice echoes of what was being said when listening to an EVP?
Some of the recordings I got, especially the one's that weren't so clear and fading into noise, had echoes. Sort of like those echos you sometimes get with radio frequencies.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't recall hearing echoes, but then again I've tried hard to block the days I was doing EVP out of my mind because of what happend...so there's alot I'm sure I don't remember, but I've heard many voices with unique qualities...both through EVP and clairaudience....sometimes they sound like a regular voices, though different, like it's not fully here so to speak, many times if I heard them over a source of background sound, there's a strange distortion, sometimes there's like an "electric" quality to the voices sometimes, it's bizarre....but I also hear them often just sounding like everyday people though a bit different, fainter yes, but not just fainter, it's like the voices are speaking from under a blanket or something, like I can hear them, but it sounds like they're just originating from someplace else.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
and especially with the clairaudience, I hear alot of whispery voices, especially at night when it's quiet, it's like there's this layer of whispery voices underneath the louder ones that I sometimes miss in a louder envirnoments but can hear more when it's quiet, it's not constant, but alot of whispery voices seem to speak close to my ear at night, usually it's just a word or two at a time

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Understood, I too got the "like it's not fully here" feeling from some of the EVPs. It's weird. almost like they're really distant and yet close at the same time.

I haven't recorded any more, I've been put off of the idea, reading what happened to you and the other people. In fact I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that I actually got something in the first place; it's like my mind doesn't want to fully accept and believe it happened. Then again, I haven't really gotten any validation for the EVPs I recorded, because I think I'm perhaps afraid of showing other people, in case no one believes me or just laughs and ridicules me.
I did show my family some of the EVPs I got near the beginning, and they were creeped out by them; but when it got to a level where I was having conversations, I've not shown anyone, and even limited what I've told about them.

BTW, I've been thinking of ways that I could help. I still believe that these entities are drawn in rather than come to us. I think when some of us do EVP, we use a part of the brain that ends up working like lifting the plug out of a sink, it draws these entities in. It's us who have to close that, which is difficult when we've never learned how to even open it in the first place.
So perhaps if you hold a pen out in front of you, and focus on the nib, all the while letting any other feelings and thoughts or voices pass through you, as if you're made of clear glass. Once you've reached a point where you feel quite calm, imagine that you're closing a gate very slowly, perhaps you'll have to come back each day to close it a little more, but each day it becomes closer and closer to being closed.

Other than that, which I believe should work given enough time, you could try seeing if anything effects the voices; I mean testing stuff, like running an electric motor and moving it around near you. Really, just try anything relating to things that are magnetic and electric.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi Jason,

Glad to hear that you're not recording anymore, I know a few researchers who got clairaudience from doing EVP (getting clairaudience from it is well known and not that uncommon) and managed to get a handle on the situation and keep going with their work, but I don't think most of those I know got hit with it with the severity that I did (as well as others), it can hit light, or it can hit real heavy, and when it hits heavy, it's a terrible situation to live with, especially in the beginning.

There's certainly risk invovled that a majority of the general public may not know about, or at least we've all heard that malevolent entities can attach, but what does that look like?, well it looks like these things causing you to hear them insult you ,trying to break you down 24/7 non-stop as well as often creating physical sensations on your body that makes keeping your focus or getting to sleep a challange....it sucks, and certainly there are people that are far more vulnerable to it that others, but they may not find out until it's too late (like with me)....and these entities are masters at deception so things may seem all harmless and fun at first, but when they're ready, these negative earthbound entities can turn on you at the drop of a hat. If someone wants to pursue this, then being as informed as possible about the dangers is always wise, I wish I had looked into it more first myself.

and there's also the fact that time doesn't mean the same thing to us as to spirits, they'll stick around and torment you for life if they want to, I have no idea how old some of these ones I hear are, though once I did hear a voice say "I haven't had a body in 130 years"....but who knows

If you want to submit some EVP recordings for other researchers to review, I'd recommend this site: it's where I submitted most of mine in the beginning:

www.itcbridge.com...

it's a forum for researchers (most based out of the US), there's alot of people with experience there that are really good at hearing the faint stuff. A guy by the name of Ron Ruiz (Arizona EVP) is a moderator there, he has the best ear for EVPs of anyone I've ever met and he filtered alot of my recordings for me and gave me alot of feedback on them, there's also another website where researchers out of the US post articles, here's a link

idigitalmedium.com...

there was some really remarkable contacts made in the 80's and 90's with the the spirit dimensions, mostly by researchers in Eurpope...there was alot of video , telephone calls, and other evidence gathered that was mind blowing, I've posted this link before but here's a good 1 hour film that covers all of that

www.youtube.com...

this is a very well made film, however, it doesn't talk about the dangers, but many of the researchers intervied in this film do in books they've written, such as Mark Macy....he wrote a good book called Miracles in the Storm that covers all of this, the miraculous stuff and he goes into the "dark side" as well....he's a good writer

this is certainly interesting stuff, and you and I have experienced some if it first hand....but yeah....I'd recommend just sticking to reading about it, it's much safer...getting into this kind of thing has very real and long lasting dangers

and as for who they are,(the tormentors) I don't really know of course and gave up trying and everything they say is mostly just Kool-Aid anyway, it's certainly possible that they were never living humans, or maybe they are from a world that over laps ours, perhaps sprits from there?, who knows,...alot of the books I've read state that between our world and the spirit realms, there's this more dismal "shadow world" where people that were extremely negative and hateful and selfcentered get stuck until they can work those issue out for themselves, but unfortunatley some don't want to, they'd rather spread their misery, and since they are close to us dimensioanlly, they can interact with us easier

I was never one to just throw the label demon out there....just dealing with them first hand, they seem too clownish most of the time for me to believe that that are eons old fallen angels or something like that.....getting into that mindset would be like giving them street-cred they don't deserve and would probably make the situation worse....you want to take their power away, not give them more by throwing titles on them that you could never be certain about

and as for dealing with them, yeah they seem pretty much immune to everything I've tried so far. The only thing that seems to help is trying to close your mind to them as much as possible, become desensititzed as much as you can to their torments and tricks and try to take your focus off of them, but of course all the while they are trying to keep your focus to stay on them, so it's a diffucult challenge

hopefully one day when the reality of all of this is finally accepted, there will be some real research done into how these life forms from other dimensions effect and interact with us and what we can do to deal with the hostile ones, they are composed of energy, so there must be some scienctific/energy based counter-measure against these things, I hope some day we find some answers

Brian
edit on 19-2-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Okay, something really #ing freaky has happened to me. I don't think I'm ever messing with this stuff again. I was mistaken in believing they weren't much different to us, other than having a few advantages relating to longer life and some sort of telepathy like communication. They're way, way beyond anything we can comprehend... Unless some sort of secret organization has got to me. This is disturbing beyond anything that has ever happened.
That's it, my evidence is gone. I need to check my back ups, but this has really freaked me out.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Okay... So I had this file where the people on the EVP basically freak out at me. It went something like this:
Older woman voice telling younger female I talked to "You can't love a human!" Then again the older woman voice saying really clear "Satan, Lucifer!"
Then there was the deep voice of the older male saying "I'm watching you!"

The original file was really loud and clear, and freaked me out. I'd listened to it a few times, and especially the "I'm watching you!" was really loud and powerful.
Now however, the only thing left on the file is the bit where it says "I'm watching you!" and even though it's plenty clear enough, it's somehow less powerful, perhaps of a lower volume, or bass cut out of it.

This is bugging me loads, because basically this file proved everything that had happened. The fact that it included "you can't love a human," was extremely important to me, for evidence of what I'd recorded.
Now I need to go through the files, and see if the one where she told me "you have many children here," as well as the file before that which was supposedly my daughter's voice saying "tell dad to shut the f up!" and another one that sounded like a very young child saying "daddy is nothing."

I mean WTF? How can they change the files on the computer? It doesn't make any sense! It's making it look like this reality is all completely false, and we're living in the matrix; because I just don't get how this is possible at all, and it's the important evidence based file/files that have been altered.

These aren't spirits or ghosts or dead people or demons, this is something way above our heads.
Serves me right for playing with fire.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Jason005 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah, they can definately Change the recordings up on us sometimes, I've heard of several cases of that...and have experienced it

I would stop listening to any recordings and put all of this down and out of your head for now

I wouldn't focus on the particulars of what they are saying......I've heard all sorts of "Kool-aid"

They'll say things to mess with your head

Yeah, I would drop all of it....don't worry about who they are either.....somethings we'll just never know, but they aren't as big a deal as they sometimes make it seem, that much I know

Your probably hearing stuff in real time, so even listening to old recordings at this point Is essentially interacting with them

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's just sort of frustrating.. The recording I had was super clear, I listened to it a few times over a few days too.
I guess you're right though, I should just let it go; otherwise it'll mess with my head, it's already pi##ed me off somewhat.

Anyway, thanks! I figure I'll come back and try EVPs someday, but probably never get so deep into it again.
I'll also warn my sister about doing it too, because I think she'll be more vulnerable than me.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah, our own curiosity about them can easily cause us to stumble into our own trap with all of this....put it all behind you

I wish I did, my days are filled with "if I only did this differently" thoughts

I sent you another account of this

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join