It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting a World of Warcraft guild, post if you're interested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
After reading through the other Warcraft topic, I've noticed we have many members here who enjoy the game. I would like to propose that we open a guild for all the members, and vote on a server to have it on, as well as if it should be Horde or Alliance.

One thing though, I'm sure most of us will want it on a server that we already have a high level character on, because it will make it easier, so I would ask that if you do recommend a server you are on, please support each new player with at least one gold when they join the guild.

If anyone is interested in this, please post a server name (and if it's PvP or not), and which side you would prefer (Horde or Alliance).

My vote would go for any PvP server, Alliance side, especially Gurubashi. My main is there and I can run all the new players through every level 10-55 instance till they level, as well as provide gold.

Though I would be equally fine with any other server, as long as it's PvP.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'd be down if I still played
Got better things to do these days. The Three B's and S take up all my time these days.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You're not even waiting for the next expansion?

Wont the Shadow Knight class appeal to you?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
You're not even waiting for the next expansion?

Wont the Shadow Knight class appeal to you?

Death Knight, but a gold star for effort.
I'll be down for it, but ill be there as an alt.
My guild just started letting my shaman raid as enhancement so im not giving that up

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ivzm

Hey, "Shadow Knight" sounds just as good

Now if they can only make a Shadow Druid spec, we're in business. They already have a snake form for the NPCs who are druids, they just haven't activated it as a learnable skill from the Druid class trainers.

So I guess not many are interested in the guild. I guess in the future, once there are more WoW fans posting, I can revive this topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'll give it a go. u2u me when you've decided what server. I won't be moving my main, but I'll start an alt. Might be fun for all of us to start fresh and level together.

Let me know!

P.S. I don't have a preference on what faction (my main is Horde), nor do I have a preference on what server (my main is on Khaz Modan)...but I prefer to not get on a pvp server. I'm not big on pvp.

[edit on 10-14-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Come to Warhammer Val, me and da orcs take guud care ob lat!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My main is on Gurubashi, Alliance. It's a pvp server. I can understand the frustrations of a pvp server (being ganked by 70s), but I read that in the WOLK expansion, there will be an area only accessible to pvp servers. This could play an important role in helping members attain better gear, so it's one thing to consider.

I suppose we can try and start on a newly opened PvE server, so everyone will be new.

Oh and to add, the lvl 80 talent trees and new skills have been released:

wotlkwiki.info...

Warlocks will be able to morph into a demon, boomkins can cast a tornado with knock back, and priests will be able to do a bubble on all party members at the same time.

These three classes will be the most OP.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

top topics

join