It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dream Sharers

Dreams are fascinating, yet mysterious.

My husband and I were discussing dreams. He has had several vivid dreams that came to fruition -- one was the demise of the space shuttle Challenger in the 1980's (and he told others about the dream the day before it happened) and another episode of mass panic at an Air Force Base following an Air Show event several years ago that we attended. He told me about this event the day before it happened as well --- he explained it so well, that when it began to happen, I could see exactly what he told me --- down to a person he described. Although this doesn't happen often, these two occasions make him more aware of any VIVID dreams he has.

So ....................... we are interested in our dreams. And yours too. Think of this thread as a sort of Dream Journal. Add your post to share your dreams.

We are interested in vivid dreams which may be occuring with others during such unstable times.

We will add ours --- and who knows, we may even find patterns or identical dreams. It may not mean anything, but it would be interesting!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We have a Dream/Predictions Forum found on BelowTopSecret.com

here is the direct link to the forum which I'm moving your thread to.
[url=http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/81/pg1/srtpages]Dreams/Predictions Forum.

should be interesting, I believe I've had a very vivid dream that related to Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thanks for your help ... I sure hope you share your story!! I'd love to read about it.

new topics

join