It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is now here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
my army will be that of muslims, and i am using them for self gain.
i dont follow relgion

heh. right on. you'd better head over to the pakistani tribal region of Waziristan and work that out with Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar. they will be very glad to see you, tell them the prophet runetang sent thee.

and make sure to tell them to send video of the execution to ATS..

.. they'll know what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
We would have to excavate to get to how below ATS standards that post was.

Oh lord this thread is funny.

Please mods don't end this thread, its the craziest thread I have seen on this fine message board!

Its kind of scary too when you really think about how any young people that are similar the world is turning out now days.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by nickh

i dont know how to. and how will that prove owt?

The Messiah can't spell a 3 letter word, GOD HELP US!

*kills self*

Hee hee,

Poet you know you are not jesus don't you?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There's only one Jesus and he is at the right hand of the Father in heaven. Believe you me, when he shows up, the world will know it. Not before the antichrist though.

He already IS. There will be no reincarnation of him.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

clearly no one has read anything in my research. how do u explain all the dreams and preminitons and a message ? how do u explain the name? how do u explain everything i said in my research.
READ before you are igroant, belive me i am some connection to jesus.
each time i deny i am shown, and each time i prove, i prove.
so i am encouraging anyone to add me to msn and see for themselfs or even see in person, if not, stop hiding behind a pc screen been all big.

read what it says in bible. your igroance shall beseige you, trust me. add me to msn and i shall show you, ifi wernt for real i wundt be straight up, no one knows god but me and i shall show you like i have many in person.

you are fearful of his return and thou i shall show who i am beleive me keep this topic up and remember theses words.

Let the people be warned like many before that i am he and i have shown many before,let them know they do know me not and they never remember my days.

Everyone shall hear me and see me soon and i shall bear a witness to this and my sights shall be the beginin from 2008.
For no man is an expert on my life nor my beginings for let those who have been for warned tell others for if this is not to be so, for so they reap. Let the next person who hinders my name from this blasmothy pentrate their lifes for they shall never speak of my name again in vain.

I am of no religion, I am of no ties, I shall not take man with me who still persecutes, demise's my spirit. Let the man who seeks to harm me of my return perish for sins are to be collected and what i have said before man shall see that i come unexpected.
I shall prove to the world my existence for believe me, you shall perish to the almighty for your sins and you shall fear me

[email protected]
topic now ends

[edit on 10-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Jesus doesn't sin. Okay here are some more words.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

have you met jesus was you around thousand of years ago. do you just pursume you know him.

do you just think the bible is all true reflection, do you not know the story of jesus with horus and before that?
do you just read and not take in all information. Not a very open minded person are you because if you was like many on here they would read everything what i have put and start making me understand rather than ridclue me which makes you look like the jews who prescuted jesus.

jesus did stand up for himself, no one wil let them selves be tortured. sort your head out

no more discussion

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

I have met Jesus. Everyone can. I know of the sun cult, and what happened to it's kingdom. I know also what measures will be taken to destroy the truth and credibility of Christ. Now, I don't know you, I know from what you have said, that you have sinned. I know Christ has not. I was merely observing this without closing my mind, and posting my thought. Discussion remains.

It was not until I allowed truth to enter my mind, that I narrowed its gate. As to not lose what I've received. An infinitely open mind is not the key, neither is one supremely closed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh come on the poor guy is obviously a
Chinese stooge laugh it off already

<< 1  2   >>

join