It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoid intentions - good or bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm just curious exactly what your opinion is about the david icke and Arizona wilder take on reptoids and their history and current intentions? If you can be as specific as possible that would be great.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Depends on which ones you're talking about. According to what I've read:

Reptoids = neutral
Draco = bad
Draco prime = worst

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I'm just curious exactly what your opinion is about the david icke and Arizona wilder take on reptoids and their history and current intentions? If you can be as specific as possible that would be great.

If you will visit my web site at reptoids.com, or listen to one of my many radio interviews or lectures, you will discover your answer in detail.

To sum it up for you here at ATS- There are both good and bad reptilian-humanoids. It's no different for humans. We are not so unique as to only have one polarity in our emotional capacity, nor are they. The bad or negative reptilian-humanoids experiences however, get more advertising and are more often than not, continually being over promoted.

Why? What it comes down to is that humans are more entertained by their fears than they are from hearing or watching feel-good stories. Check out your DVD movie section at Blockbusters, Hastings, or any other movie rental stores. There are far more demonic-evil spirit-murder-torture-war type films out there on the display racks that there are inspirational films or love stories. It's the entertainment value of fear that skews the reality of the statistical reports.

In addition, another important point should be addressed. Individuals who primarily promote the negative reptoid perspective, attract people who agree with their point of view and report similar experiences. I cannot count the number of times over the years that people have reported to me of how they shared their neutral or benevolent experiences with reptoids at conferences or with speakers who want to 'save' humanity from evil dragon-people, only to be verbally attacked for their point of view by the group or speaker or are told that they are a victim of deception.

The result of this kind of negative attack is usually the same: they withdraw from sharing their neutral or benevolent experiences with reptoids as a defense mechanism in anticipation of more verbally abusive attacks. Quite sadly, this happens far too often than not.

Because reptoids appear to live in a caste system, when it comes to physical types and their characteristics -

The winged and sometimes albino Dracos are like our military or political (social) elite. They see no gray and are Draconian in their solutions to problems.

The Reptoids (numerous variations) are more dualistic in their nature, they tend to be like middle-class workers and they display both good and bad characteristics in their approach to humans.

The reptoid's military-science representatives (who we are encounter more often) demonstrate less emotional capacity toward their human counterparts than reptoids who are operating outside a scientific or military role. (Remember, they must have wives [females,] and children that must love, nurture and play too, but we very rarely encounter them in our hostile world!)

Consider the following: When our scientists dart, inspect, probe and place tracking devices in animals in the wild, they don't often hug them, sing to them, smile at them or pet them duing the interaction. They are concentrating on what they are doing at the time and not dilly-dallying around making friends with the animals. It's very much the same way when they visit the surface of the Earth in their covert missions. It doesn't mean they hate the animals.

Yep, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT - They have leaders they don't always like or agree with. They have representatives whose behavior doesn't always reflect the true nature of their species. Some of them feel like slaves and captives to their caste system. Some of them hate humans, whereas others like us.

What about the reptoids that have been captured and medically tested (tortured) by our secret military science groups? I bet they return home underground (if they are released or escape) to tell tales of evil humans and how we are all demonic beings.....The whole issue as to good and bad is not so black and white as some people would like you to believe. It's a struggle for all of us, Humans and reptoids alike!

I hope this answers your question.....Thanks for asking.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It is hard for me to imagine cold blooded creatures who reportedly eat humans alive as anything but demonic. I have a hard time struggling with the idea of the reptilian species/mindset/human involvement as anything but sacrilegious. The fact that they supposedly manipulate and devour us through the systems of society they have designed and set before us (Rockefeller influence for example). They seem to be tampering and harming us terribly, along with any other E.T. or extra-species relationship we have. As far as I can tell, from everything I hear, we are manipulated to serve the worst of these species, and never the kind or caring ones. Benevolent races don't want to interfere, yet the Reptilian agenda etc. is something they install in us from childhood. We are manipulated through the R-Complex of our brains from infancy, how can I believe they are not the literal demons, or devils in a spiritual sense : they feed on us spiritually and physically.

This is all conjecture, my opinion from what I have heard. I would be glad to know that I'm wrong about these things and that Reptilians are not influencing humans at all!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
It is hard for me to imagine cold blooded creatures who reportedly eat humans alive as anything but demonic. I have a hard time struggling with the idea of the reptilian species/mindset/human involvement as anything but sacrilegious. The fact that they supposedly manipulate and devour us through the systems of society they have designed and set before us (Rockefeller influence for example). They seem to be tampering and harming us terribly, along with any other E.T. or extra-species relationship we have. As far as I can tell, from everything I hear, we are manipulated to serve the worst of these species, and never the kind or caring ones. Benevolent races don't want to interfere, yet the Reptilian agenda etc. is something they install in us from childhood. We are manipulated through the R-Complex of our brains from infancy, how can I believe they are not the literal demons, or devils in a spiritual sense : they feed on us spiritually and physically.

This is all conjecture, my opinion from what I have heard. I would be glad to know that I'm wrong about these things and that Reptilians are not influencing humans at all!

I have to agree with you. Allthough its not fair to think all reptilian humanoids are evil, i cant help but feel a very strong disgust for them... Personally, i have had experiences where i could feel something draining me of energy during the night. It came with regular "waves" of a feeling of being sick and weak, like very 2 seconds. I got up and went to the toilet, during the waves didnt get interrupted. They stopped a minute after i got back to bed.
It wasnt really frightening, but i felt really uncomfortable. I believe it was a psychic attack of one of the beings being referred to as "demons", to us known as reptilians.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It will be easy to determine the good from the bad..the good ones will be standing next to you as teh bads ones are tring to kill us all. with that said..Good...bad...we need better guns

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here's something you may all find interesting...

My cousin was in Greece not too long ago, and spotted this advert in the back of a generic entertainment mag.

It's a startling picture and certainly grasps your attention.

Does it also take spiritual energy from me? Perhaps.

I must say it was well placed, on the back cover of the magazine. The final thing you see before you put the magazine down...

Here is a translation, and it may shock you.

It sure as heck is blatant.

First phrase,
There exists a rapacious kind, who live and thrive on our planet...

Second phrase,
Our indifference allows them to survive.

Third line,
Now is the time to stop them.

Fourth line (bolded),
Being concerned is in our nature.

Fifth line,
Become a supporter of the WWF *** UN sanctioned

Last line,
Call now 210 33 14 893

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Good or bad?

Neither.
They exist.

What they do has been good or bad for us or for them. But what is good or bad? It is what is good or bad as it pertains to us and as it pertains to them-each within their window on the world.

Bad for us?
Absolutely not. They exist. Have they been bad to us? Suurrrre. Have we been bad to them? Yes Suuurrrrre~.
Is there any doubt about who can kick who's butt in a stand alone fight?
Nopers.

Hidden in the eyes of men like Bush? No Bob.

Souls on a journey through the mysteries of life comming into contact with other species, complete with needs and wants and mandates; Serial killers, doctors, fools, warriors.

Oh NOOoOoOoO that doesn't remind me of ANYBODY.

Reptilian comes to the table, "KATHUD!" "I've got space travel--what do you got?"

Respondant comes to the table, rests his hands and leans forward, 'OK.
We'll stop f*cking up your apartment complexes and spazing out in paranoia-if you'll stop eating our children, women, and fools.'

Reptilian, "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. We'll stop zapping you at your uncleared runs through our gate--you help us come up with the protein suppliment that doesn't require living cost"

Respondant, "NoOOooOO Problem!" "YOU need to handle those teenagers!"

Reptilian, "It's ingrained in our instinct. HUfuf." Looks down.

Mediator of the aeral line steps in: "I'll TAKE CARE OF THIS."

She looks To the Reptile she states, "I'll need your trust and access to your nursery," adding quickly, before his dart of suspicion turned into a YEAH RIGHT; "Never mind the viasco (indicating something prior) and the f**ckups..," and goes on with the TMI, "The worlds black box is back under safe control. And the flyer's back online-a little pissed, I might add. The Watcher's been found and is being read-not that she's much use after a trip like that.

Dooooon't Wooooorrrry, she's fine. The Gold's been returned-rolling her eyes; The Talismen, Talismans and Guardians released and reset upon their mounds-again-a little pissed; The Networks back online-and running, with a few modifications to policy"

He bends his head down towards his brother, sharing a thing not spoken.

And with a sigh so big her shoulders fell a full foot in transition, she turns to the Respondant, only called such for security purposes. "I'm going to need my Men. My Monsters. ...And my keys."

The Respondant solemly clears his throat, "Uh, Miss.....There's not going to be a next time.."

He meets her gaze with a curiously knowing smile; as *nothing* drops into her hand.....

and adds, "They've always been yours, haven't they?"

Her eyes cloud....For a loss of words she just looks at him-the cries of the tears of the fabric of our world. Angel PTSD.

"I really HAVE been looking for that hair color."

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The following is a short summary of a minor investigation into aspects of David Icke’s latest book and his star witnesses Arizona Wilder and Credo Mutwa. Wilder claims to have been a mind controlled slave who performed Satanic rituals for the Illuminati at which she witnessed many famous people including the Queen Mother, shapeshift physically from a human to a lizard and consume sacrificial victims. She claims that since her programming broke down she has been able to reveal this information to the wider public.

The Link

What I think of Arizona Wilder? Is that the statement of someone who was 'mind controlled' is not worth spit. I do not have an opinion of her personally. I have an opinion of 'mind control' in the sense where people are controlled by in setting.

I have a different opinion of mind control, where a person is controlled by choice. For instance do (or don't do) Z or P dies.

I *personally* don't think the Queen is a subject eating monster.
I *personally* don't feel reptiles have good nor bad intentions.
They don't have to have intentions. Intentions are a human concern.
I believe, they may at times be roped or have been roped into having intentions. Disturbed from their anonminity.(sp). Targeted for interest.
Campain-ed against for self interest. Brought to the gov table to dicuss working policy or problems.

I personally feel we likely live side by side together in peace, and the rest is humanity meddling.

Guns-n-Roses best said, "Live and Let Live".
Are they? No.

I'll draw a parallel of what I mean:

It is like trying to get the boys to stop asking me out, even though I express no interest, and even concern with the attention. I am there. They see, smell, or are aware of my presence. All I do is mind my own and rather wish people would be off to theirs. The more I keep to myself and not discuss or make civil hellos-the lesser the problem is--unless I have to be at the same place or job for awhile. And since I don't fit common human social dynamics--everyone wants to see why. Thereby my no action results in others lots of action which I still consider to be in no way my problem as no action can not logically be an instigator.
Though it is--when dealing with humanics.

I don't find it hard to see that a reptiles community life would mirror that on a wider scale when dealing with humans.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
First, let me say that English is not my first language, so please excuse my language errors.

Let’s analyze some facts

The governments from many countries deny their existence.
There are very disrupting testimonials from abductees that suggest they consume human flesh and tissue and feed from the energy released prior the death. There are some stories of sexual abuse.
If they inhabit this planet on a permanent way, they remain hiding.
Their spiritual capabilities are far advanced compared to humans
Their technology is also more developed than ours

Seems that there is a very good reason as why they remain in the shadow, hiding.
I think they consider humans as farm animals therefore they feel to have rights over us.
Meanwhile they haven’t colonized us yet. I really would like to know why? If they have the capabilities and motive to do so.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What "REPTOIDS"?

Have you seen any? Reptoids do not exist. Only in your imagination. :

[edit on 7-11-2008 by NumberDark]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've taken some pretty wild stuff on board in my life, including believing when younger many things claimed as 'fact' in Lyall Watson's books (e.g., the little girl who allegedly could turn a tennis ball inside out, leaving it unblemished, uncut).

However, the reptoids claims by Icke were just a bit much for even me to take seriously

I can see how younger, less experienced people might like to give credence to Icke's claims .. might want to believe the reptoids stuff.

And when you want to believe something, it's amazing how believable it all seems

Maybe the Alien series of movies played a significant role also

If I were a reptoid and as obviously superior as they're claimed to be .. I wouldn't mess around with concealing who and what I was ! Not if I had millions of fellow reptoids to back me. Gee, we reptoids would eat our fill and stuff the rest of the food-source (humans) into pens and breed them like lab rats.

So why haven't they done that .... if they exist ?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sombody needs to look at this WWF ad in more depth, I can't call them, and I cant read greek so their site does not help. I wanna know if that ad is a hoax or not. I can't believe you all ignored that reply.

top topics

join