It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what terror level do you think we are at???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What terror level do you believe we are at???

SEVERE

HIGH

ELEVATED

GUARDED

LOW

[edit on 8-10-2007 by g14meilooksee]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
we are at "elevated" yellow the last time I recall seeing or hearing about it..

any particular reason for the question? You disagree with the current assessment?? did it change or something? or are you asking for our personal assessment based on the above color coded system?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
we are at "elevated" yellow the last time I recall seeing or hearing about it..

any particular reason for the question? You disagree with the current assessment?? did it change or something? or are you asking for our personal assessment based on the above color coded system?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by worldwatcher]

Yep I would like to know what you all think it does not matter what it is I would just like to know you're personal thoughts on the matter.

Just to start some ish I think we are at low that green color. I don't know thou what if aliens invade what color is that. brown for we are in deep #????

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Living day by day. Counting my luck. Seeing the broken borders on the south and north, matter of time before Al Qaeda dress like farm-workers and bring a large dirty bomb across.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I too would like a little more clarification.

Terror from what?

Where is the terror maker.?What have we done to be terrorized?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Greetings!

A Professional Opinion:

Low, Moderate, High, Severe...Green, Yellow, Orange....Red.... it doesn't matter. If a threat exists...it exists! A color coded bar may make people feel more secure and feel less threatened...but it does not eliminate the actual threat. In fact it may indeed generate a false sense of security.

I am just as prepared for something to happen when the "Threat" Level is "LOW" as I would if it were "HIGH". I would recommend that others do the same.

Remember the old addage..."better safe...than sorry!"

God Bless Our Country!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As far as I can tell we have never used the "green" or "blue" states of alertness. We seem to have been stuck in the red end of the spectrum since they came up with this clap-trap.
If anyone knows of a time when we were on the two lower levels, I hope they would provide the information as to when that was.

"The people need...fear. They want (emphasis added) to fear something."
-Ernst Rohm

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
my underwear is at the brown terror level, BRB

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here's my favorite place to check terrorist threat levels

www.geekandproud.net...

If you worry too much about what terrorist level we're at (or anything else for that matter), you'll never live your life.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
IT says the USA is at ELEVATED risk but i wouldnt belive it to much if it was RED it would show Elevated just to stop us all from panicking

i was doing some work in a Govement building in London a long time ago and there Security status was allways is the middle they had a board up to show this

i asked someone about it he said take no notice of that its for the public

below is Homland Security main page

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the government has given up on using the childish color threat level chart. I can't even remember the last time they showed us the level we are at. The only real reason for the threat chart was to get more money spent on homeland security affairs in select cities. As long as the threat was up homeland security stays funded. That's all. Am I the only one who realizes that? It's just like any war the US has ever been involved in. Keeping threats to the nation going is financially profitable for the government. It's all about the money and who gets what.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Demanufakture]

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Demanufakture]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

I am personally usually somewhere between the cookie monster and oscar the grouch ... depending on how I slept and what is going on in the day

Really, I see it as Black - No threat at all ... you notice on their scale, there is no room for no threat, right?

I sometimes wonder if they thought they were being cool ... maybe the president want to be like Kirk ... Red Alert! man all battlestations ... let's give those romulans a taste of carbomite!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The part that really burns me is this: Somewhere, some government flunkies are getting paid good money (my Tax Money!!) to sit there and decide what "terror color" to use. If that isn't the most senseless, asinine waste of time and money, I don't know what is.

P.S. Everytime I see Elmo's face now, I panic.

top topics

join