It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dagon WINDIANS Dragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
> "I just finished reading "Misquoting Jesus" by Ehrman... A fabulous and rock-solid look into the world of Biblical scholarship. If you believe that the King James Version is the actual "word of God" you have to read this book."

Interesting stuff, reminds me of the capitalist word of "Gods" in 1 Samuel 4:8 of the King James Version, blamed on one of my ancestors, Pop-Pop Denke. It was my deceased Uncle Roland Totera who discovered the fact back in 1961, while in England on a business trip. Apparently a German sailor, G "Pop-Pop" Denke, was rightfully accused of piracy, and then imprisoned for it. He was 'employed' as a King James Version typesetter for Seven years. Ten full pages about the incident are recorded here, in my Uncle Rolly's diary (inheritance). Here is the passage that 'unkeen eye' Pop-Pop the pirate served time for:

1 Samuel 4:8 (KJV, virginia.edu)
"Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness."

Capitalist word of "Gods" (as it is called) is not in Ehrman's "Misquoting Jesus", but I thought it would be of interest to you and the thread. Non-capitalist word of "gods" in 1 Samuel 4:8 of the King James Version has been verified by ancestral Biblical scholars from the original First Westminster Company: Lancelot Andrewes, John Overall, Hadrian Saravia, Richard Clarke, John Layfield, Robert Tighe, Francis Burleigh, Geoffrey King, Richard Thomson and William Bedwell manuscripts. "Gods" has since been changed back to the Committee's original non-capitalist word of "gods" from the capitalist word of "Gods":

1 Samuel 4:8 (NKJV, biblegateway)
"Woe to us! Who will deliver us from the hand of these mighty gods? These are the gods who struck the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness."

Ehrman's work is a fabulous rock-solid look into Biblical scholarship, agreed, but my favorite "word of God", King James Version, is the word of "Gods", unfortunately "Pop-Pop's".

Why did 'Pops' do it? Was it the flaw of his eye?
Nowhere else does 'Gods' of the Bible appear.

One diary Chief entry,

aka "Pops",

Dragon Dagon

--
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, then beat 'em.
-Madalyn Murray O'Hair
(1919-1995)

GO TRIBE!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
> "If one looks at the red lettered versions of certain bibles, these are the quotes said to come directly from Christ. One of the things Christ talked about was leaving behind a Comforter; the Spirit of truth (Holy ..."

The Author (Father) of the New Testament who speaks through his
characters (Pilate, Jesus, Paul, Mark, John, etc) is only one person.

Pilate, whom ye call Christ, wrote It,
Jesus, whom ye call Saul, wrote It,
Paul, whom ye call Luke, wrote It,
John, whom ye call me, wrote It,

All of the characters are real characters ('ye's me)

Protagonists are figures in literature whose intentions are the primary focus of a story. All of the New Testament protagonists are derived from good will, except for Revelation of the antagonist. Protagonists cannot exist in a story without opposition from an antagonist, which in this case is Father Lucifer, the Author who discards old serpent, the Devil, and Satan nicknames. Classically in literature characters with good will are usually the protagonists, but not all characters who assist protagonists are required to be. The trinity antagonist first and last names: Father Lucifer / Holy Ghost; are 0 / 0.

Ye whom ye call Christ never said anything
because only I the Author say everything.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Who wrote the Bible? Only I the Author wrote It.

These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Who re-wrote It? Pirate committees re-wrote It.

... AND TRASHED THE AUTHOR

HydrogenBond, here is what I say
Thou shalt be an Atheist one day.

Father Lucifer / Holy Ghost

The Ghostwriter,

0 / 0

--
"]If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, then beat 'em.
-Madalyn Murray O'Hair
(1919-1995)

GO TRIBE!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
> "Parts of the book can be read here.
Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind ... - Google Book Search"

Thanks for the link to Ehrman's work. We know who trashed "Gods" Key (herein) to Dragon Dagon artifacts, but who trashed "Ghost" 'host G' et al?

...But many that are first 'letters' shall be last; and the last 'letter' shall be 'first': So the last 'letter' shall be first, and the first 'letter' last: But many that are first 'letters' shall be last; and the last 'letter' first: And, behold, there are last 'letters' which shall be first, and there are first 'letters' which shall be last...

KJV "sword" 'words' cryptogram is simple to decrypt into plaintext. The texts are mathematics and sciences. Lord Jesus Christ, ye Set the Serpent.

Yule love it!

Scrooged

--
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, then beat 'em.
-Madalyn Murray O'Hair
(1919-1995)

GO TRIBE!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LORDS JEHOVAHS and Queen know Gods only Capitalists

1st October 1611

LORD JEHOVAH Damian
LORD JEHOVAH elohiym
LORD JEHOVAH chair
LORD JEHOVAH freelight
LORD JEHOVAH Spitfire
LORD JEHOVAH Charity
LORD JEHOVAH Vern Reed
LORD JEHOVAH Letsargue
LORD JEHOVAH thelaqachisnext
LORD JEHOVAH chrysostom
LORD JEHOVAH Traditio
LORD JEHOVAH aikido7

Re: Miracle No. 1

Dear Twelve GREAT Judges;

And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again. And when the Philistines heard the noise of the shout, they said, [U]What meaneth the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Hebrews[/U]? And they understood that the ark of the LORD was come into the camp. And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore. Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness. Be strong, and quit yourselves like men, O ye Philistines, that ye be not servants unto the Hebrews, as they have been to you: quit yourselves like men, and fight. And the Philistines fought, and Israel was smitten, and they fled every man into his tent: and there was a very great slaughter; for there fell of Israel thirty thousand footmen. And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain. And there ran a man of Benjamin out of the army, and came to Shiloh the same day with his clothes rent, and with earth upon his head. And when he came, lo, Eli sat upon a seat by the wayside watching: for his heart trembled for the ark of God. And when the man came into the city, and told it, all the city cried out. And when Eli heard the noise of the crying, he said, What meaneth the noise of this tumult? And the man came in hastily, and told Eli. Now Eli was ninety and eight years old; and his eyes were dim, that he could not see. And the man said unto Eli, I am he that came out of the army, and I fled to day out of the army. And he said, What is there done, my son? And the messenger answered and said, Israel is fled before the Philistines, and there hath been also a great slaughter among the people, and thy two sons also, Hophni and Phinehas, are dead, and the ark of God is taken. And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years. And his daughter in law, Phinehas' wife, was with child, near to be delivered: and when she heard the tidings that the ark of God was taken, and that her father in law and her husband were dead, she bowed herself and travailed; for her pains came upon her. And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou hast born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it. And she named the child I-chabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband. And she said, The glory is departed from Israel: for the ark of God is taken.

Made no mistake,

King James

[edit on 10/8/2007 by Garry Denke]

new topics

top topics

join