It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally got evidence of spy plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Finally got evidence of spy plane

img228.imageshack.us

after years of searching, i finally got evidence of a spy plane which i managed to sneek a peek at when i was sent to buy a project airbus for my company. Tryed to get a picture when i was there, but as soon as i got phone out the hangers shut and my phone was confiscated. check it out
img228.imageshack.us...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
wat u think?
apparently it can travel 3 times faster than the eurofighter and holds 2 nukes on it :|
img228.imageshack.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-10-2007 by bobdylan_55]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bob in all seriousness, what are you thinking? that pic looks like a bird at best. I'm sure you'd like to think that it is some "spyplane" but honestly do you really think it's going to be that easy to get a pic of a highly secret aircraft? Oh and another thing if they confiscated your cell phone then where did this image come from? And how small is it if its in flight in the hanger? lol You're cracking me up, thanks for the laugh

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Here's a better picture. Aperture and lighting are the key.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This isnt breaking news.

All I see is a figure on the right sticking its finger down its throat to hurl.

[edit on 8/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have to be hones, this looks like a matte background used for movies etc rather than a terrestrial based aircraft (or space based spyplane for that matter)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It looks like a curved road below and a horizon line above the object. Somebody just fooled with the image. Whatever it is it's on the ground IMO.

Edit: My bad, it is supposed to be on the ground.
Apologies to the OP.

Peace

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Holy crap Infoholic you nailed it right on the head, I should have seen that it was a bird of prey. i guess not seeing star trek for many years and failing eyesite are my down falls. So Bob is this what you saw? You better not let your superiors at your job let you know you're seeing things. They might end up sending you to Blueskies.

join