It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has US military taken control of Mars Rover?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
smirkley,

all agreed then there is the european space agency, the russians, the chinese and North Korea and others.

rivals that would love to see the US with pie on its face.

all of this is possible that is all I am saying. Is this what happened? I doubt they would tell us even if it was true due to the loss of faith in the public in NASA's capabilities.

Time will tell if they can get this robot back on track and what happens with its companion soon to land. Will be very interesting and something I will watch closely.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's funny. After thinking about other agencies intercepting our data from Spirit it got me thinking... That picture of the lander that spirit came in with the Air Bags... everyone says it looks fake, and I started thinking that maybe some other agency may have doctored it.... but i don't know, it was just a thought in the back of my head. But I'm almost tempted to join the military when I get older, just so I can work up to that "AboveTopSecret" status and see what average everyday people cannot see.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well if you work in topsecret then they have to kill you soon as you are found out to reveal a secret. Not an easy life I am sure.

Certainly NASA keeps some secrets and it is reasonable to believe this.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind keeping the info secret... I just want to know about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join