It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden death soccer player

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have seen this youtube video a plenty times but i still dont get how this guy died.

This guy is just playing soccer and then out of a sudden he is making backflips and stuff and then he dies in a weird way, at the end of the flipping and stuff he is in a position that it looks that the angels/devils leaving his body, like there where controling his body.

Do you guys get what happened there on the field?

Greetz
PSP

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work. How did they say he died, who was he, when was it and was it on the news or anything?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have seen this before. No one really knows what happened to this guy apparently. Some say he survived but other say he did in fact die

To me it looks like some kind of head trauma that altered his sense of direction and balance (i dont know maybe he got kicked in the ear), although it would appear to be quite a serious case

Or then again maybe its just a typical over reacting soccer player

Would be interesting to see if anyone knows the real story behind it

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

if i can find the article i read about it, it states that he did live and had some sort of seizure...let me try to find it and ill post it

youtube is like wikipedia, cant really believe everything on there

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
aroob.blogspot.com...

read the comments there, someone says his name is abdulrahman al-shaebi, alive today, playing in Tunisia - suffered a seizure

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have seen this before, there are a few whacky videos out there claiming he was killed by the "Angel of Death" replete with arabic music and poor quality editing. From what I gather the guy had a seizure, did a few dramatic looking convulsions and fell over. I have heard that he recovered and is playing again today.

Much sadder is the death of Miklos Feher who died of a heart attack at the age of 25 in the middle of a game a few years ago.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by sonicology]

PSP

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply's, so it seems he is still living somewhere with an seizure.
So i think the thread can be closed.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It looks like the other soccer player kicked him in the side of the head. This spun his neck and broke his spinal chord, causing all the muscle spasms. The fact that his head was turned around is why he was going backwards. It's natural for your body to follow your head cause it's how the central nervous system works.

He just got all #ed up.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PSP

i think that the other soccer player (white) he tried to kick the ball and instead got him in the teample which killed him straight away but triggered a some nerve which made him flip and keep running for like 10seconds.
just like a worm.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ok seriously im all for the simpler reason for this which is he has a seizure, but seriously wut the hell kinda seizure makes u flip around in the air?!?!!?
i think we need 2 get reall and accept that their are other forces out their that are greater than us.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you look at sonicology's youtube video that is posted, it's the 2nd to the last. It does seem kind of odd, and fake. But if not, my deepest apologies.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
I have seen this before, there are a few whacky videos out there claiming he was killed by the "Angel of Death" replete with arabic music and poor quality editing. From what I gather the guy had a seizure, did a few dramatic looking convulsions and fell over. I have heard that he recovered and is playing again today.

Much sadder is the death of Miklos Feher who died of a heart attack at the age of 25 in the middle of a game a few years ago.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by sonicology]

and I was there....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PSP

number one the man did not die number two there is no angel of death he suffered nerve damage because when he flipped he snapped his neck but his body began to twitch and to have major convulsions

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PSP

He didn't die

new topics

top topics

join