It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against the black race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

alright. if my theory has no merit whatsoever, what is YOUR theory on the unpleasant situation in africa?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Bettering themselves by ANYONE's standard. Is being a successful crack-dealer with a S55 AMG with 28" Chrome wheels by ARC considered success?

You be the judge.

Trust me, I got teared up when I see the interview of Justice Clarence Thomas, or when I see "IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS". I cried! Why can't more of them stand UP. and STOP asking for help.

They have a brain, 2 hands, 2 legs just like you and I do. To give them ANY ADVANTAGE IS TO INSULT THEM.

Competition is the name of our world, in nature and in civilization.
Imagine this, during a BBall game, would you wanted to be given advantage because you are somehow "less capable"?

No, it's insulting to me when I people offer me any advantage, i want to be treated EQUALLY in EVERY MEANING OF THAT WORD.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by docklands]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

if you say "has no merit whatsoever", you are also saying that it is better to give money than to educate on making money?

what a load of nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by docklands

Bettering themselves by ANYONE's standard. Is being a successful crack-dealer with a S55 AMG with 28" Chrome wheels by ARC considered success?

You be the judge.

Trust me, I got teared up when I see the interview of Justice Clarence Thomas, or when I see "IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS". I cried! Why can't more of them stand UP. and STOP asking for help.

They have a brain, 2 feet, 2 legs just like you and I do. To give them ANY ADVANTAGE IS TO INSULT THEM.

Competition is the name of our world, in nature and in civilization.
Imagine this, during a BBall game, would you wanted to be given advantage because you are somehow "less capable"?

No, it's insulting to me when I people offer me any advantage, i want to be treated EQUALLY in EVERY MEANING OF THAT WORD.

Well absolutely. And THIS will be the solution too.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You said you wanted to re-start you theory as it pertains only to Africa.

I responded by telling you how much aid in money and manpower goes to help africa and africans.

And you tell me this is bad because we are just giving them money???

I say your conspiracy has no merit because we ARE trying to teach the africans to educate themselves.

I don't think you know what your talking about anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

you know all joking aside, chris rock was probably right.

He was right and its no joke its sicking to think man could have such small regard for his fellow human he breed him like an animal

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

You said you wanted to re-start you theory as it pertains only to Africa.

I responded by telling you how much aid in money and manpower goes to help africa and africans.

And you tell me this is bad because we are just giving them money???

I say your conspiracy has no merit because we ARE trying to teach the africans to educate themselves.

yes we are. have you checked the relation of "free money" and "credit giving" compared to the money invested in schools?

Look, no offense, but the theory I pose (the fish analogy) is somewhat valid if you can take a second to consider.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

be nice to your fellow ats-members.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The "White Man" is not responsible for the condition of "black men".

Maybe not but the white man stood back and did nothing about slavery did he lets be honest slaves where only freed for political gain not because the white man felt bad

the white police officer didnt beat a man to a pulp just becuase he was black did he?

the white man didnt give a man a job just because he was black did he?

i can go on and on and on ............

BUT lets all be honest the white man has an ingraind lothing of the balck man and vice verser its sad and in this day and age its pure ignorance call our selfs civilized .....think again pal

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let's first establish white men in general.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The precious white skin that some of you feel are superior than blacks stemmed from the black race.

In Africa, whites did not begin slavery. It was the black muslim kings (Hams people) who trapped and enslaved the children of Shem. Whites could not accomplish this by themselves not back then and definately not today. The black race are genetically stronger than it's mutant counterpart.
There was a minister who stated if Black people had the same thought process as whites, there would be very few white people living today. The white race have stolen everything thing they've come in contact with, don't believe that statement ask a Natives from this country (USA), ask the Africans in Egypt, ask the true Israelites in Ethiopia about Israel.
It's amazes me how many people can make statements like blacks on welfare, etc... (Who created the system? Blacks?).
Black Americans are products of white hatred period. Even after Willie Lynch (Oh, who was a white man) wrote how to break a horse, blacks have adapted to the white culture of kill, divide and conquer.

Were blacks agressive in the early 1900's up to the civil rights movement? Who were the people hanging, killing, and torturing black people who simply tried to get and education. As stated before, if Blacks had just a fraction of hatred the white people here in America have for Blacks, there would be not one white person alive today. When Cain killed his brother, he was cursed to walk this land with a mark so all would know he was cursed. If whites came from the black race, where did that single white man come from? Cain's genetics are present in his decendants today. So before questioning why some Blacks act like their mutant counterparts, the question should be why whites continue to steal, and destroy everything they come in contact with.

In general I can't make the claim that ALL white people are evil, but there are a vast number of whites who feel blacks are a lower class. If you research the bible (Black History), you will find the white skin was considered a curse from GOD and these white skinned people in the bible were labeled Leopards.

One last thing. This is for the Jews on this thread. King David had a son name Solomon. Solomon wrote songs in the bible and in the songs, he stated I am BLACK. Well, if Solomon was black then David was as well. Whites have ofcourse stolen that too. There were no white people ever mention in the bible or the family line of Abraham. The only whites who were mention were the cursed leopards. Don't believe it, read it yourself. The bible is free and you can pick one up anywhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Skyfloating,

The money that is "given" is not going straight into some ones pocket for having babies.

It's going into the building of schools, the training of teachers in order for them to teach the young people in their society. The building, training and staffing of hospitals in order to take care of the sick people in their society.

It's in the billions of dollars. you may want to check out the first web page I sent you. I'm sorry but, This IS the example of th fish story which is older than dirt and a parable of Jesus.(but thats beside the point)

On the one hand - You sit there and claim that nothing is being done and we are manipulating how there society grows because "its da white mans way"

So, teaching people how to use toilets and to wipe their ass and not to eat it is a bad thing in your eyes. I guess good oral and personable hygene is bad too?

Then --

On the other hand you say we should leave them alone to develope their own way...???? but, help them out without money?

Just what the heck are you condemning? That's why your conspiracy holds no merit. It makes no sense. Just because we keep sending money and aid to africa we're part of the problem not the solution??

Do you know it takes MONEY to help teach and train people to perform occupations. People who go to Africa don't go for nothing. They go because they earn a paycheck.

Why do you think the peace corps is dying? Not many people who join for year or two can afford to go live some place on their own dime. Here's another said item for you to swallow. The people who do join the peace corps and volunteer their time are from upper class families.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Would that be the same Aid where they gave Africans "vaccines" contamiated with Aids

How ironic ....you want Aid here have this its full of Aids

And please dont reply that Aids is not a man made "disease" its chemical warfair in its sickest form

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I am a whitey with some question-marks in my mind on the subject of black people. There are some questions I would like to explore in this thread and learn about myself. Through listening to a lot of uplifting music by blacks in the last decade (reggae, gospel, soul, jazz, hip hop, blues, ethno) it seems to me that in some areas blacks are more spiritually mature than whites. But there seems to be an uncurrent or a subtle consensus in the world that being black is associated with poverty, crime and non-education. Why is this? Is it a conspiracy?

I saw this at noon, just 5 hours ago, there was no responses. Now, there are 60 something so I will answer some of this. Most of it is trolling but here goes.

No conspiracy, just stupid people and dumb people. There is a difference.

As for the mature spirit. Wrong words, IMHO. I think blacks go too far out of the way in spirit matters in an attempt to prove they have a soul.

There is evidence of a high culture of black people in ancient times (olmec statues, african kings, ancient egyptian blacks). Why has this history been supressed?

Was africa relatively peaceful and prosperous (in their way and culturally) before colonization began?

If high culture means shaping of rocks, then they had high culture. Limited building projects, again based on stone, does not translate to advanced society. There has to be "a history" to be suppressed to start with. Tribal actions and minor structures does not mean a golden age of Africa. Africa has never been peaceful or prosperous for any length of time. Again, tribalism and slavery goes hand in hand.

Is there a conspiracy by whites to start wars so that weapons can be sold (an insider told me this is the case)?

Why, after whites have exploited and enslaved africa financially and physically are now the Chinese allowed to do the same?

Why is there hardly any improvement in Africas welfare although the problems and their solutions have been obvious since a long time?

No conspiracy for weapons sales. If you look at the weapons, most are AK-47's and Chinese SKS's. Guns are just better killers than spears and knives. China is a friend of Africa now as they are the latest in a long of countries that have tried to profit from Africa's resources. They are using a propped up currency in exchange for American goods to finance this venture. The real solution for Africa is to do nothing and let nature take it's course in survival of the fittest. We are too civilized to let this happen so we just prolong the agony by feeding the children so another generation of of children can starve.

Have black leaders such as Malcom X, M.L. King and maybe even some music artists been assasinated by whites?

Is there a conspiracy regarding jewellery trade?

Except for M.L. King, blacks killed the people listed. Either from religious differences or gangster type crime. It's black on black for the most part.

Has the hatred of some white people fueled deliberate attempts at subversion of black culture?

Too stupid to respond to.

Just for the sake of asking, are you are area Kleagle for your Klavern?

Loved the questions, great trolling.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
One last thing. This is for the Jews on this thread. King David had a son name Solomon. Solomon wrote songs in the bible and in the songs, he stated I am BLACK. Well, if Solomon was black then David was as well. Whites have ofcourse stolen that too. There were no white people ever mention in the bible or the family line of Abraham. The only whites who were mention were the cursed leopards. Don't believe it, read it yourself. The bible is free and you can pick one up anywhere.

Jews are really genetically Arab, it's just their skin lightened up from being in Europe for so long.

And like I said in a previous post, Arabs are not black nor white.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by docklands

A lot of people try to complicate why there are so many problems in the african-american communites, but any african-american kid with a head on his shoulders will tell you the reason. ITS THE MUSIC, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Turn on BET or MTV and listen to the filth that they pump into the minds of young african-americans. While its just entertainment for white people, it hypnotizes young african-americans into becoming drug-dealers and gangsters instead of going to school. All the majority of young african-amerians care about is girls, fashion, and fast money. And its because of the music.

Hip-hop is the most influential music out there. ALL IT IS IS TALKING OVER A BEAT. So if you have a guy braging about how he kills people and sells crack, well what the hell do you think is going to happen.

The saddest part about it is its not gonna stop. Hip-hop is a billion dollar industry now. Theres way to much money tied up into it.

So theres your reason as to why the black community is so messed up.

Dae

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how much money and resources - ie. teachers, doctors, medicines this country sends to Africa every year?

To be quite honest I have seen evidence to suggest otherwise. A very good post in ATS covers this quite nicely and I shall c&p a portion that answers the question you raised.

See full post here.

Originally posted by Astyanax

[snip]

Let's look a little more closely at American overseas aid, shall we?

All the 'facts, stats and truth' quoted below are taken from a single source: Tarnoff, C. and Nowels, N: Foreign Aid: An Introductory Overview of U.S. Programs and Policy. The document was produced in 2004 for the US State Department by the Congressional Research Service of the US Library of Congress (I am using 2004 figures because they are the latest ones that are widely available, not because they particularly support my arguments). Let's start by asking:

Q: What proportion of America's resources is devoted to foreign aid, and has that proportion being rising or falling?

A: A laughably tiny amount, and it's been falling for decades.

By nearly all measures, the amount of foreign aid provided by the United States declined for several decades but has grown in the past few years. After hitting an alltime low in the mid1990s, total foreign assistance (but excluding Iraq reconstruction) for FY2003/2004, in real terms, has been larger than any two-year period since the mid-1980s. The 0.2% of U.S. gross national product represented by foreign aid obligations in the past two years, however, is among the smallest amounts in the last half-century (my emphasis). The United States is the largest international economic aid donor in dollar terms but is the smallest contributor among the major donor governments when calculated as a percent of gross national income.

0.2 percent. Two thousandths of America's gross national income.

[snip]

Here is a chart that shows just how small a piece of the American national pie is offered to those in need of assistance in other parts of the world:

And here, from the same source, is a chart that illustrates the decline in American international assistance since the Second World War.

For its size, the US is the stingiest international lender:

Even when it led in dollar amounts of aid flows to developing countries, the United States was often among the last when aid transfers by developed country donors were calculated by percent of gross national product.

21 billion dollars is still, I admit, a lot of money. But let's ask another question.

Q: How much of this 'aid' can actually be regarded as charity?

A: On the most charitable viewing of the statistics, about half. In reality, much, much less.

There are five major categories of foreign assistance: bilateral development aid, economic assistance supporting U.S. political and security goals, humanitarian aid, multilateral economic contributions, and military aid...

In 2004, the United States is providing some form of foreign assistance to about 150 countries. Israel and Egypt continue... as the largest recipients, although Iraq... is the biggest recipient in FY2004. The importance of Latin America counter-narcotics efforts is also evident, with Bolivia, Peru, and... Colombia among the top U.S. aid recipients. The... use of foreign aid to support the war on terrorism is clearly seen in the country-aid allocations for FY2004. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Jordan, and Indonesia are key partners in the war on terrorism...

In FY2004, Congress appropriated $5.4 billion, 26% of total assistance, for five major programs whose primary purpose is to meet special U.S. economic, political, or security interests...

Congress appropriated $4.8 billion for military assistance in FY2004, 23% of total U.S. foreign aid.

In other words, about half this 'aid' is actually spent in reinforcing US military and economic might and in providing military hardware and training to 'friendly' governments (who may not be at all friendly towards their own people). It has nothing to do with charity.

Here's another instructive graphic from the source:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

i argee they can do a DNA test on you now and its like a genitic map of where you and your ancestors came from and almost all of us have African DNA or native amercain or both ....i think the native amercain part is mostley for amercians but they still have the African DNA

i belive we are all descendants of africa and yes its true that black men sold other back men to white men as slaves from what i understand back then it was the norm for one village to sell its undesirables to another as slaves and i guess the white man just exploited that but it doesnt make it right does it?

[edit on 08/10/2000 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Is there any proof of that? I mean, Im sure it happened, but I don't think it happened as often as white people would like to think it did. I think a lot of white people tell themselves that for peace of mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Those of you that know me, know that I find this whole issue of racism towards blacks and "the black man being held down" total CRAP. While I certainly have no problems with anyone for the simple fact that they are black, I do have a problem with idiots who "live the stereotype" instead of trying to "better" themselves.

I have a few better questions than those posed by the OP.

1. Why have blacks ALLOWED themselves to be kept in the "lower" class? If they are truly equal to the rest of the world (which I feel they are) then why is it that areas where they are the majority are usually so run down and, in most cases, VERY dangerous?

2. For those of you who feel that the white man (or any other race) is actively holding down the black man, how does it happen? Are you guys saying that the white man (or others) are superior to black intellectually and physically so much so that they are capable of so easily controlling an entire race? If that isn't the case, then how is the oppression even possible?

3. Why is Africa, the only country with a high majority of blacks, in such sad shape? Isn't it the result, in most cases, of cutthroat black leaders and selfish decisions they have made? Or can the white man be blamed for that also?

I find the argument of the black man being held down to be NOTHING but an excuse this day in age. Sure, you would have to be a FOOL to make this statement even 30 years ago when it was an active and dominant practice to classify the black race as second class. However, nowadays black people have just as much opportunity in the world as anyone else and even MORE in some cases (thanks to affirmative action). If you don't believe that, just ask Oprah, Colin Powell, 50 cent, Tiger Woods or any other prominent black person.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The blacks in white societies (i.e USA) are relatively different from the Africans.

Well, the Aficans have always been supressed in one way or another. At first it was by the Pharaohs, then by the Macedonians, the by the Ottomans, then by the whites. Nowadays the Africans are being exploited by many nations.
For example...
Suppose the US lends Nigeria $10 million. The Nigerians must agree to the US through contract or whatever, that they would in return buy everyday needs from the US at about 5 times the retail price. Toothpaste 2 bucks at walmart, well too bad, 10 bucks for Nigeria. The US will gain profit from selling these items AND receive the borrowed money that the Nigerians earned from another source. So its 10Mil + Profit from the items. If you don't get this idea the first time, eventually you will.

For some reason I came to the conclusion that Africans are relatively lazy, they have all those fertile land around the Niles, yet they do not focus on agriculture. Instead the Chinese makes tremendous profit off of those lands.

My grandfather was a researcher. He stayed in Africa for 2 years in the 70s and he told me that people sits down to cook because they said it was too tiring. I'm not sure if this is the truth, but it is an example.

I also learned in school at Martin Luther King was stabbed by a demented black woman, and he did his "I Had A Dream" poem in the hospital.

THe African Americans in the USA are poor because they either lacked the will or simply, they are still rebelling against the whites. I know a lot of successful blacks who are my friends, but they're all from Africa or somewhere else that is not the USA. I do think that they are lazy but theres always exceptions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join