It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against the black race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

There was a story this guy based in switzerland told me that got me thinking. He told tales of weapons dealers who are very interested in keeping political conflict and war going on so that the arms dealers could continue to profit.

I cant confirm or deny any of that, but since I respect the guy who told me, it did get me thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

Bingo! How many of blacks you know aspire to becoming doctors and lawyers? To them, the doctors, and lawyers, real estate agents are "sell-outs" and embarassing jobs. THUGS is the preferable jobs, looking mean and dangerous is what they aspire.

Female blacks calling eachother b1#ches? Calling eachother nigg#s? Have you seen how the young black parents treat their own babies or children? No wonder they grow up messed-up.

It seems the only "LEGIT" profession is a BBall player or rapstar or Gangsta, PREFEREABLY ALL 3 jobs rolled in one.

I live across a vietnamese family. They just immigrated here, and they already own 2 restaurants and send their kids to private Universities, their kids would come home and we see a very decent family, polite, kind, and EXTREMELY hardworking. They face racism everyday, peole calling them gooks and other nasty stuffs, do I see them cry foul? NO they just become better person that those who call them names.

Compare that to the blacks who have been here for hundreds of years?

How much should we GIVE to a people that stopped bettering themselves?

I see black bus drivers and garbage man with diamond stud earrings, spending HUGE amount of welfare money on CHROME WHEELS and jewelries. Huh?? Why on earth would a 50yrold man care so much about jewelry??

I did have symphaty for them years ago when I was in college, now, I refuse to give them ANY advantage, sorry.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think the problems in Africa stem from the lack of leadership in those countries. You can't have a band of militias running around ruling a country and expect the country to be operated correctly. It's just not logical.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by docklands

"bettering" themselves according to the standards of whites, according to what white society terms "better"?

amazing that some people here really believe the "blacks are dumb" theory. Look at the "society" the male white has created. Its not an ideal society, is it?

We need a woman or black person as president. A black woman republican would be an interesting mix.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Skyfloating,

Your posts clearly state "white men" not "ruling elites" as you call them in your last post.

You see, you have done exactly what I knew you would. You have taken and twisted your own words to conform to your agenda and the point you want to make.

The "White Man" is not responsible for the condition of "black men".

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

well maybe its because white-mans standards are supposed to work for blacks. who says that government, standard-education, or anything else we term "society" is appropriate for blacks? who says christianity is? who says our standards are that good any way?

even if white western society is better, on a scale from 1-100 its only 6 to 5 for us.

Take the best of all societies and the overall civilisation climbs to 100.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

For the sake of discussion I am proposing that the "white man" could contribute to the betterment of their fellow humans by not imposing their standards on them. Furthermore I am proposing that "gifts for free" and looking down on them weakens them, and that the continuation of this behaviour could easily be termed "conspiracy".

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
But there seems to be an uncurrent or a subtle consensus in the world that being black is associated with poverty, crime and non-education. Why is this? Is it a conspiracy?

I believe this is because of rap, the lyrics and their videos. their "gangsta" look is easily associated with crime, imo.
and because this is what is on TV, this is what we can more easily associate that with black people.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by bluewagon]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

There is evidence of a high culture of black people in ancient times (olmec statues, african kings, ancient egyptian blacks). Why has this history been supressed?

Err, where to start...

The Olmecs were not negroid (that is NOT an offensive term, at least not supposed to be, it is the technical term for African race) as far as I know, but native American, probably looking something like Guatemalans from the way the statue heads look. And Native Americans belong to the mongoloid group of humans, which includes Asians.

And the Ancient Egyptians were...err genetically the same as Arabs, they probably looked the same, too. Look at Egypt today, they are Arab. The northern part of Africa the people (and culture) is Arab. The black Africans we know of are from sub-Saharan Africa.

I should elaborate that race is not defined by skin color scientifically, but by skull structure among other things. Note how Caucasoids have more squarish heads, and Africans have more rounded heads, and if I recall Asians have higher cheek bones.

But other than this, you have a point. Yes there were many African kings and I believe all races are the same intelligence-wise; it is just culture that can cause problems and lack of education.

[edit on 10/8/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We need a woman or black person as president. A black woman republican would be an interesting mix.

you mean like connie rice? ,,,none of the blacks would vote for her, shes tainted by te whites.
and yes the white society is better than what the blacks had in africa or what they still have. they arent happy with it they can get on back to the motherland.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Remember in the pre-civil war south, there were free blacks who owned slaves.

Yes, that's right. Black people in America owned other blacks! I know they were certainly a minority compared with white slave holders, but they certainly did exist, and this is a historical fact that can't be denied.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

I am black and young, 19. I agree with what you said. I use to hang in the hood per say. The thing that enlightened me was to get out and move to an all white country town, I changed for the better.

Now, I own two EMS companies with 44 employees and I am the youngest in the company.

But, it's like this, say you are young white boy and you hang around two racist white kids what are you going to start believing, hatred for the other race.

Same goes for most of my people in the hood, they live by people who do nothing but complain and don't do nothing, they get used to this and eventually live their lives this way.

In Africa, it's the people who are in power care about nothing more than money. So they will sell their brother for a buck.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thread Re-Start

The Conspiracy-Theory as it refers to Africa:

World leaders know that it is better to teach how to fish instead of giving people fish for free (and making them dependent). Still, most of the times they choose to give the fish for free rather than teaching about boats, fishing rods and fishing techniques.

Knowing this and not acting according to it = conspiracy.

I will stick to this for now and accept the rest of my opening post as insufficient or inconclusive.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What are you talking about now? Impose our standards? To keep giving them money is the conspiracy?

We live in a society. We are governed by rules and laws. We are expected not to go around breaking those laws in order to live amongst eachother peacefully.

We are not talking about "white mans standards" we are talking about the standards of society.

So what standards should blacks live up to???

What laws should they follow and which ones should they ignore? Just what are you trying to say now?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by docklands

"bettering" themselves according to the standards of whites, according to what white society terms "better"?

amazing that some people here really believe the "blacks are dumb" theory. Look at the "society" the male white has created. Its not an ideal society, is it?

Exactly, how can one say a person is normal, who has the right to establish that?

Why do we call them terriosts when we are the ones who are shooting at them, but they have a gun for protection, and shoot back, defending their lives?

How can one say you must eat this way or walk this way, who has the right to make that rule?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Remember in the pre-civil war south, there were free blacks who owned slaves.

Yes, that's right. Black people in America owned other blacks! I know they were certainly a minority compared with white slave holders, but they certainly did exist, and this is a historical fact that can't be denied.

Hell, if you grew up knowing slavery was right because everyone is doing it and you are brainwashed, what are you going to do.

Just like today, CNN tells you the Chinese just bombed LA and what are most people going to do, hate the chinese for that moment, but no evidence has ever been presented, just because CNN said it, they ride with it. See where I am going?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

What are you talking about now? Impose our standards? To keep giving them money is the conspiracy?

Yes.

We live in a society. We are governed by rules and laws. We are expected not to go around breaking those laws in order to live amongst eachother peacefully.

We are not talking about "white mans standards" we are talking about the standards of society.

Society as defined by white men, yes.

So what standards should blacks live up to???

What laws should they follow and which ones should they ignore? Just what are you trying to say now?

I would see a perfect world as very diverse. I would not have women trying to be like men, blacks trying to be like whites. I would like to travel and see differences everywhere I go. I dont want to travel to the samoa islands only to find McDonalds. The problem is that there is a breed of white man which is dominant enough to impose all kinds of stuff on others...christianity, mcdonalds, democracy...no matter if its appropriate for other cultures or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Hell, if you grew up knowing slavery was right because everyone is doing it and you are brainwashed, what are you going to do.

That is very true. I know I read somewhere that the group of people who most wanted to be slaveholders were slaves/former slaves

Just like today, CNN tells you the Chinese just bombed LA and what are most people going to do, hate the chinese for that moment, but no evidence has ever been presented, just because CNN said it, they ride with it. See where I am going?

Actually, no can you please enlighten me?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So, now you want to re-start this thread. Oh-my-god.

So, you want to concentrate just on Africa. Okay.

Next are you going to tell us it's a U.S. government conspiracy - the our government is keeping them "down"??? Meaning the black people in Africa??

If that's your case, well I got some bad news for ya!!!

Do you have any idea how much money and resources - ie. teachers, doctors, medicines this country sends to Africa every year?

www.usaid.gov...

usinfo.state.gov...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Do, I have to go on? Your conspiracy has no merit.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Actually, no can you please enlighten me?

Going back to the same thing I posted above that. If people are spoon fed what to do, say, etc. They will. In a sense I posted two analogies about the same thing, but in different scenarios to try and get the point across.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join