It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all sheep when it comes to health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would just love to point out that how the medicial industry in america is a total complete scam and non effective and does not cure, prevent any condition at all

Remember that the only cures TREATMENT for disease come from PATENTED DRUGS, SURGICAL PROCEDURES, OR MEDICAL TREATMENTS THAT ARE PUBLICLY TRADED BY INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES AND POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE APPROVED.

NOTHING ELSE ON THE PLANET EARTH CAN PREVENT,TREAT, OR CURE DISEASE! THAT'S THE LAW

remember, no one has a monopoly on the truth. the media, the government, the american medical association, and every special interest group want you to believe that no one on planet earth can intelligently talk about health issues unless they went to a western medical school and have an "M.D" after their name

remember, too, that western meical schools virtually only teach how to prescribe rugs and how to cut out parts of a person's anatomy.

A MAJORITY OF DOCTORS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING EXPECT PRESCRIBING MEDICINE - YEP A PIECE OF PAPER AND A PEN AND THE DOCTOR DID THE JOB!

They do not know anything about nutrition, Herbs, acupuncture, Breathing therapy, Exercises, They do not know Anything.

Even going to a nutritionist is A SCAM - They follow THE FDA - THE LARGEST SCAM INDUSTRY in the nation

Why is everyone getting fat? IT'S SIMPLE! LOOK AT WHAT THEY PUT IN THE FOOD!

I GUARANTEE THE CHEMICALS THAT ARE PUT IN THE FOOD ARE CONSIDERED CRIMINAL - BUT WE HAVE NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE, NO NOTHING!

But you think the big industry would have a leak? Nope....They are all getting enough money and do not need to be the good guys anymore and tell us what goes on.

It's a big monopoly.

NO ONE CAN SPREAD THE TRUTH, WE GOT BIG BROTHER, THE GOVERNMENT, THE FTC, WE GOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE KEEPING EVERYTHING SECRET - IT'S FACT

I AM NOT A PSYCHO PATH, A CRAZY PERSON, A LUNATIC, IT'S ALL THE DAMN TRUTH!

We all stand no chance against All of them who WORK TOGETHER - All join forces.

It's sad that this is going on...We will never be able to group up and overthrow them

Society is too stupid and doesn't care about anything.

I'm sure most of you know this by now lol - It's all depressing when you think about it...

Making profit off of people's health...

We're all popping pills for everything now a day, Ever Single DAMN thing

I'm also positive this is a part of the new world order

What even more depressing is if i even spoke out in real life - With my own voice to people everyone will think i am crazy and i'd be thrown in a mental institution.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by NLXLENZ]

new topics

join