It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I still getting laughed at when I tell people that the 9/11 attack was questionable??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm not really an expert in anything except firefighting but after looking/listening to different accounts/evidences surrounding 911, I do think a "conspiracy'' exists, but on a much smaller scale than some here think.

1. I think the gov. got caught with their pants down on 911. While I don't think the Bush admin. had anything to do with the attacks, I do think they had intel. ahead of time suggesting the *possibility* of an attack and failed to act. Why?? because the idea of such an attack upon the U.S. seemed impossible. I mean who would dare directly strike the U.S.? and with airliners at that. I can imagine that attitude was similar to what they felt in the months and weeks leading up to 911.

2. This one is tough. The events surrounding flight 93 trouble me. I do believe it was hijacked, but I dont think they (terrorists) intentionally crashed it. IMVHO, I think it was shot down and the gov. is hiding that fact for obvious reasons. The general public wouldnt want to know that the possibility exist of being shot down be their own gov. in such a situation.
*If* it was shot down, then I would understand why. few for the many.

As for the rest of the theories i've read here and elsewhere, such as the gov. was behind it, no passengers were on the planes, no wreckage was found, etc etc, I dont buy it. But if actual hard evidence(s) surfaces and proves the gov. was behind 911, then i'll be the first in line with my pitchfork and torch.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by green k]

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join